Blackpill

How can you deny the blackpill?

Attached: _20200420_230121.jpg (981x1487, 235.27K)

>How can you deny the blackpill?

By going outside

the built guy worked hard to be attractive, you do absolutely nothing and feel entitled

you're a loser

>He worked hard to be attractive!

Are you legitimately braindead?

Attached: 1543865530164.png (692x677, 537.68K)

Yeah he worked hard to have a good face, being tall, and having good skeletal structure under his flesh

another thread that will get raided by the anti blackpill bloomer go getter discord shitters

bro dont you understand, he went to the gym and he did jaw workouts

Oh, of course, how could I forget!

Attached: 1544294941835.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

>He never did genes pushups
Lmao at that subhuman

and then he did eye workouts by lifting with his eye brows

And his hair workouts.
And brow workouts
And nose workouts.

You know, fucker worked for it!

/thread

a bad meme that needs to die.

bro do you even nose lift

>oh nooooo what's going on this is supposed to be an echo chamber noooo

Attached: 1587136177132.png (263x262, 46.6K)

you're entire thing is mostly about personality and behavior. you kind of shoot yourself in the foot because the only study that proved personality and behavior matter is a study that proved women prefer dark triad charming psychopaths. you're just shooting yourself in the foot when you talk about personality and behavior

>How can you deny the blackpill?
I accepted it and stopped giving a fuck about women, lowered my sex drive as much as i could and i feel much better now, no impending pressure anymore, no desired devouring me
If the game is rigged against you from the start, REFUSE TO PLAY IT. As easy as this

i get that some of it is up to genetics, but you don't get to be jacked without putting in work. if you have gymmaxed, fashionmaxxed, and personality maxxed and you still can't get a gf, then you can feel sorry for yourself. if you haven't, git good fgt.

if lookism was true in any way then ugly men would stop existing after two generations. most countries that aren't australia would be empty.

Sounds like this nasty alpha m on youtube. Dude not everything is about "getting a girlfriend". There is so much more in life.

>personalitymaxxed
I knew you were retarded.

Attached: 1541027538756.jpg (406x364, 49.58K)

standard alpha male youtube nonsense for aspies
there is this little thing called beta bux, you should look it up

this comic is about getting girls. maybe not a girlfriend specifically, but definitely getting girls.

>most countries that aren't australia would be empty.
fucking lel

Attached: aussie tears.jpg (227x222, 7.16K)

>beta bux
beta bux disproves lookism and the black pill. if women care more about money than looks then you have zero argument.

Yeah girls are girls. It's their shitty nature and i just don't give a fuck. Men aren't better, they are as shallow as this comic represents. It's fucking human nature, deal with it.

Genetics don't work like that.
Two beautiful people can and do spawn in fact ugly abominations and vice versa.

Facial development is also heavily influenced by other forces like oral posture.

Lookism simply provides a hierarchy.

Alpha fux beta bucks

good looking rich men are the most sought after men... betabux are just chumps that get suckered into a "relationship" where she uses him for money and sprinkles pussy here and there to keep him interested

genetics do unironically work like that. mutations for deformation are rare.

Money certainly helps but it isn't the end-all-be-all. Not even the richest man in the world could stop his wife from divorcing him and running off with 40 billion.

so in other words, everything about lookism is a lie, and money buys power over women. thanks based gay user.

No they don't.

I talked about uglies and not syndromic creatures

oh we're doing that thing now, ok. yes, i agree, the fat virgins that spend thousands of dollars on cam whores are actually the dominating alpha men in that situation because the woman is depending on him for money. very logical

The richest man in the world fucks a new girl every week and still held down that female autist as his wife for decades. His kids are grown up and his looks are bottom tier.

>he has to talk about simps paying for cam whores to prove that looks matter
great job, you played yourself. so if a good looking guy is paying for cam whores and doesn't get laid, that disproves your whole "theory" correct? why would you care about him simping if personality doesn't matter?

you seem offended. do you simp for ethots and consider yourself a good looking guy? i think you do.

Would spend my money on prostitutes instead at one woman. What pathetic simps do marry a woman.

>contradicts himself again
oof

i am a beautiful man and i spend tens of thousands of dollars on cam girls. i am an alpha.

I've had sex with multiple women and have never had to be cruel to them or get a swastika tattoo. Am I an outlier?

no you are proof that the blackpill is a meme

no i'm not. i can walk outside and have women flock to me but i choose not to because i am a manly confident alpha who does not need female approval.

If you make less than 50k per year, then yes. Poor people are abusive and that's how their relationships work. Poorfags have low IQ

If you make any more than 50k then no it's completely normal to have a comfy relationship where you respect each other.

>I've had sex with multiple women and have never had to be cruel to them or get a swastika tattoo. Am I an outlier

No you are an actual person

More proof that black pill is a meme. If choosing to stay inside matters more than looks, all of those "muh looks" studies mean nothing.

Oh yeah. That's all it takes

i choose to stay inside because i am an alpha....

Because you are a betacuck. They slept with you for mercy.

there's no such thing as alpha or beta according to /r/blackpill, because those are personality traits and /r/blackpill believes that personality doesn't matter

Are you stupid?
You do realize that genetically inferior women still reproduce, right?

read a book on genetics you fucking imbecile.

Yes, I did nofap for 2 years and my height increased by 4 inches

good thing im a gorgeous 9/10 male model

i have already said multiple times i am an alpha, you can't argue with me.

Attractiveness is 99% winning the genetic lottery for men
>height is genetic
>race is genetic
>bone structure is genetic

have sex, nigga. your blood pressure gettin too high

Hard to call it a lottery when 85% of men win it and 99% of men at least have sex.

alpha men such as myself do not get nervous, i am superior

Wish all these incels would stop complaining and work on themselves. I used to be a 5'5 balding Indian manlet - do you think I just gave up? Fuck no. I went out, became more confident, went to the gym, cleaned up my diet, practiced talking to girls, and now I am a 6'4 White muscular Chad with a full head of hair.