Do Fembots have big breasts?

Do Fembots have big breasts?

Attached: 1586860227823.webm (640x1138, 1.97M)

Good G*d those titties are perfect
Also no they don't they are all flat cutting boards who got mogged by stacy in high school
If you say dfc you are a pedo but if you ever indicate you might be attracted to nice big titties she will never believe you are attracted to her

i thought this was gonna be mediocre but wow

Technically. But now I have a giant tit fetish and anything less than Hitomi Tanaka feels tiny. It's hell.

Nah, most fembots have no tits or weird tits at best. A lot of them I've met are fat AND flat at the same time, not even sure how that happens.

A girl being fat and flat is a tragedy. Imagine having the figure of a giant chubby baby and getting titmogged by obese men.

I wish I had macromastia boobs. Having tits that just keep getting bigger and bigger sounds awesome.

Considering fembots only exist in the minds of robots, their tiddy game is dependent on the limits of your imagination.

Those are average tits, not big.

just be my gf honey, we'll work on it

Attached: 1392851098006.jpg (1280x1916, 1.56M)

no I'm pretty flat chested, I only wear 32d which isn't as big as it sounds (most people guess me at an A cup)

these images are very intriguing

i would like to touch these people

Attached: u.png (720x402, 52.61K)

milk milk milk milk milk milk milk 1488 fuck niggers

Attached: anna_popples.jpg (1280x1690, 334.63K)

no but im saving up for my boob job

unapologetic coffee

Nope.
I kinda wish I had. Noticed when I was testing Smite, Daji got kinda big and she is short. She got style. I at times dream of strutting around like her. Boing Boing

Attached: queenofkonstrut.jpg (640x640, 71.57K)

based user i have that same file desu

Attached: aze2nn8a5j241.jpg (1852x2500, 599.92K)

not Tahlia, that's for sure

Honestly my number one fetish.

Stop being such a fucking simp nobody cares and should care about fembots

I have spoken with somewhere between 50 and 100 femanons from r9k. Once did I meet one with big tits who was not a fat fuck

Do you even know what based means you fucking retard newfag?

Unironically H-cup, it runs in the family and grandma is even bigger

It's almost a burden but I wouldn't get reduction in any case

based, tell me how dumb i am

Attached: 1587385072883.gif (358x400, 601.49K)

They're obviously fake but not bad for fake tits I guess.
Still not nearly as good as a nice pair of natural tits

Any chance you'd be willing to share your physique?
I think large busts are beautiful

Everyone on my mother's side are nearly flat. Would think some on my dad's side would got some reasonably big slav/euro bongos.

Attached: gogogokon.jpg (438x182, 33.88K)

Actually it's my dad's side of the family, old world farmer genes I guess. Funnily enough my mom isn't endowed, I grew bigger than her already at like 14.

stopped growing after my first year of puberty so no i dont even have to wear a bra

I dont but I think they at least look kinda nice for their small size

got any sauce on the girl

mine are pretty big but not overly so.

mine has pretty small boobs but not flat, also a cute small but plump ass though so i'm very content

No, thankfully. It would be pretty troublesome if I did.

where are the proofs
post proofs

Attached: 456577687979.jpg (882x731, 66.28K)