Modern girl

How can you love a girl who's been fucked?

Attached: Modern girl.jpg (700x614, 130.69K)

everyone has their limits as to how sexually active their partners were but its entirely possible to love a girl whos had sex before. youve had sex, and moved on and love her so why cant she?

>girl
user Im not seeing any coochie so I wouldnt trust that for a million bucks

>expecting a girl not to want validation and being a hoe

>implying I'm capable of trusting a hole let alone loving one
Very bold assumptions, OP.

That's completely irrelevant when it comes to loving a girl, you can disinfect her pussy if you feel so insecure about it

I guess it depends on how many times she had, and how many partners she had. There's a point where it's too much, but just having had sex with 1 ex once won't turn me off if she's not mentioning it constantly like an idiot.

>everyone has their limits as to how sexually active their partners were but its entirely possible to love a girl whos had sex before

You cuckold or a girl?

Attached: 15869470041920.png (332x164, 86.41K)

>sleeping with Lucas, Taylier, Dominique, Dylan or Nicholas

I'll take shit that didn't happen

im a guy. again i have my list of things i dont want a gf to have dont in the past but if shes had a fw partners who cares?

Never marry a high body count girl. Women who have fucked a lot of guys are only useful for ocasional fun. Nobody wants a whore.

the only women that are still virgins at my age are either giga religious or neurotic cat ladies

We are not talking about bacteria, but about a girl's honor, nobility and innocence.
If a girl isn't a virgin, she's a whore.

Have you tried with the giga religious ones? If you know about their religion you can let them be more calm about it.

There are no virgins past college unless there's something horrendously wrong with them. That's the prime of their lives and they've assuredly had hundreds of guys available to them. From their perspective, it just doesn't make sense that none of them could be good enough for them.

Virginity has nothing to do with honor, nobility or innocence, that's just misogyny at work

Imagine thinking you're a worthless man because you masturbated once, it's the same thing, it's stupid

Do you think it's normal that a girl can have 500 sexual partners and then get married?

yeah no problem, I don't marry her to "own" her i'm not a chauvinist pig

sex is just sex tee hee

no, it isn't

Why are nuns so protective of chastity?

this has to be a troll

no way you can be that stupid

I literally can't. I can only love girls who are tops.

You're just a cuckold.

I can't. I've pretty much resigned myself to being single for the rest of my life, virgin women are impossible to find.

There are 4 reasons why men care about this and I'll list them from the simplest and most visceral to the more abstract and complicated.

1. The Disgust. Knowing your girlfriend's lips have been on some other guy's dick, knowing she's been covered in his cum, knowing your dick's been where other dicks have gone. That stonetoss comic illustrates it perfectly. Would anyone want my jockstrap, fleshlight or condom after I used them?

2. The Statistics. There's a fairly linear correlation between number of partners and just about everything bad: STDs, substance abuse, depression, anxiety, divorce rate, sexual DISsatisfaction, and so on. Just the jump from 0 to 1 is huge.

3. The Kids. Nobody wants their daughter inheriting your slut genes or their son to be bullied because his classmates jerked off to his mom's nudes online.

4. The Validation. When a woman gives herself to a man, she's calling him the best man. And then she does it again to another man. And again to another man. That mountaintop gets pretty crowded. No one wants a trophy that everyone can get, they want something exclusive. Her word that you're the best depreciates in value with every guy she sleeps with. Especially since there are more men than women, if a man settles for a non-virgin without ever having a virgin, he's solidifying himself as a low quality man.

That being said, all 4 of these can be trivialized. However, I don't really want to explain how, because my feelings say, "No hymen no diamond," and women themselves are notoriously bad at defending their past actions.

I think that for a lot of guys, a woman being genuinely regretful of her past does a lot to smooth things over. If she can convince you that her exes were mistakes, she should've just waited for you, she knows she doesn't deserve you and it's actually causing her pain thinking about it, then I think a lot of guys would buckle.

Girls are not like this. They romanticize their past and won't apologize for it, for anyone.

It is, you are clearly fighting reality trying to argue against that.

Because in the imbecile religious mindset they belonged to god, pfft

>press button for simp

If a girl had 5 or less sexual partners and all of them were close and not one-night stands then it doesn't bother me much. Otherwise then no. A girl that has fucked dozens of guys would instil paranoia on me. I just can't trust her when it comes to that.

>implying I can love anyone
I only date to get my dick wet

i'm only 19 and a virgin. do i still have a chance at finding a girl who is not a whore or are they already far gone by then? i regret not caring about girls in high school man.

Get a middle schooler.

>Virginity has nothing to do with honor, nobility or innocence, that's just misogyny at work

^__^

Attached: 142115.jpg (1600x1200, 201.16K)

Quiet, glownigger.