Girls like this exist

Think about that for a while user..

Attached: girl.jpg (1848x603, 102.39K)

Yeah it sucks that you never find them irl

Attached: 1547397969623.jpg (595x585, 283.3K)

She looks cute, maybe it's the lighting though

This is definitely a larp. That girl is the dream women to robots and would get thousands of thirsty betas begging to have a chance with her (me included). There's no way a women who isn't horribly disfigured and/or weigh 400 lbs could ever be lonely.

>I believe whatever attention whores say: post #20398402374
Tell the attention whore larper to kill herself OR better yet, Kill her and kill yourself.

She looks like a baby. Actually like something a pedo would like. She doesn't even look like a woman or like she had her period yet for the first time.
What are you trying to say? What do you want me to think about there? Are you trying to convert me into fucking children or women that are younger than me? Old habits die hard and new good ones are even harder to create.

girls dont exist lmao

>wanting children when you have actual diagnosed autism

If you were smart, you'd understand how important it is to stay out of the gene pool and adopt a child if you really want one. You wouldn't want to pass on your mental issues and anguish to another human being, now would you?

Don't reproduce.

wrong. anyone that can reproduce should reproduce to accelerate entropy

Her life does suck though. She could end up with an abusive, mentally fucked r9k retard bf. Normie women don't have to deal with that as much.

Don't be silly user, this entropy argument only works in a closed system. We live in a very much non-closed system. Constant bullshit from space plus endless solar radiation mean that we're getting all comfy with energy coming in. Once you put all that together, the solar system roughly is a closed system that is constantly increasing in entropy and humanity's waste of energy and space is nothing compared to even Saturn's gravitational energy and resultant heat energy.

>or super autistic
>isn't lazy
My senses tell me that's an acronym for "i am looking for Chad".

Attached: smelly.jpg (1280x720, 55.16K)

all females(female), i say ALL FEMALES, have atleast 10 guys hitting them up on which ever platform they use. their problem is, chad isnt one of them. sorry if this offends anyone, but this is a UNIVERSAL LAW. i've seen fat whales horde attention. also be careful when they say they're virgins. i know two girls who claim they are virgins, but have peformed many sexual acts before, even with random guys. one of them even has marketed herself as a virgin to her bf.

>have atleast 10 guys hitting them up
As an avid catfish I can say that those 10 guys are mostly indian and dont count towards this topic

They exists because despite this board pretending to be full of people that want to love her, they only want to harm her discarding her after having sex, breaking their dreams and illusions or just raping her

Men are trash, and this beautiful angel is just another victim

because those indians are of a low iq and would send bob vegine messages to any profile that has a picture of a white woman. ive witnessed real time female lifestyles

she really does look like a boy. otherwise, she's perfect. i bet she can fix that easily too with a different hairstyle. im just wondering why she rejects autists if she's an autist herself.

Lol you fuckwads realize she has a dick right?

duuurrr the sexually promiscuous badboy chad cheated on me :'-( how could he?? while the 10 other guys who are willing to pour their affection dry me up, maybe when im permanently dried up one of them will be dumb enough to marry my roast, which i will then divorce, taking more than half of what he had earned, as statistics shows!! men are such evil pigs!!

>attracted to women that looks like little boys
>closet homosexual in denial
>pedo in denial

I think you have a strong case of the gays bro

quite the opposite, i can't stand any masculine features on a woman

This "girl" prob has a dick not that Yas Forums would care, either way its B8 guys will fuck anything.

Not him but what about a feminine trap with a locked up boiclit that can't even get hard

How do I find this fembot? I must have her.

I think you are most assuredly a faggot

Ok so who cares about a stupid Femshit?

Attached: 8F931304-6DEB-4F9E-ADD9-FB4CDB3D435D.jpg (931x524, 130.15K)

the cure is simple and obvious

Attached: 1566395605641.png (693x598, 201.51K)

Damn i kinda... don't care
sage
stop orbiting

Tell me that's fake
It has to be. Tfw no gf like that.

>intentionally wanting to spread genetic mental illness

this is a cancerous mentality and i hope you take it with you alone to the grave

>never been approached by a boy
seems like a lie. she is cute.

if she means in the romantic sense it doesn't seem unreasonable as she dropped out of highschool and presumably lost all her friends

Women really don't get randomly approached as much as you would think (except by niggers).

does anybody have the sauce for dis?

Or, she posted that, then ignored a gillion guys asking her out. Then she'll post again tomorrow more even more attention and free compliments.

Attached: 14444105a.jpg (250x250, 6.82K)

incredibly based posts you got here, m8s

Women have constant socialization opportunities in real life too. Potential friends/bfs will enter their lives and initiate everything.

False and woman is retard.

Even one instance is enough for her to get a bf though.

shes the type of girl that al the temps would fall in love with
plan to take out but get fired or ask and she would be to akward to say anything but would get a ego bost fall inlove after the guyhas been fired from that get a boyfriend then 6 month down the line see him while shes on a tinder date and feel like her life is ruined

she could live with me rent free

What in the fuck are you trying to say user

Met a girl like that at an anime convention and she's really nice. Though I think she's more handicapped than simple autism. Every few weeks she'll call me and ask how I'm doing. We were gonna meet up, go to some anime cons but corona happened. Fucking rip. Still a great friend.

I should send her a message sometimes but I'm a retard at starting conversations.

Attached: u9j3l6yczco41.png (996x750, 946.93K)