Ciara Horan

So apparently there were three videos of Ciara right before her death, this is one of them. Does anyone have the other two by chance?

s1.webmshare.com/z0KoP.webm

Attached: pphsosks0jr41.jpg (960x640, 92.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/z0KoP.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>s1.webmshare.com/z0KoP.webm
That video is cringe but she still looks good in it

Does she have a black eye or is that makeup? I can't tell

why is r9k so fucking obsessed with this girl when she embodies everything they hate?

...Ciara is dead? wtf? when?
I noticed she stopped posting on instagram and Tik Tok but i assumed she got hospitalized or some shit lmfao

>orbiting ciara
>not orbiting audrey, or katie

Attached: 26434755_780797415448161_6544322135127490560_n.jpg (1080x900, 113.37K)

Since February supposedly, it's not concrete, but odds are it's true after this much time. Some still believe it was a hoax though

No she just has huge eyebags

is that the guy who watched marc fuck kasper?

Because they are pathetic simps and incels lmao

I'm gonna piggy back off of this thread, does anyone have a link to Sheep Villiage? Or some other server where the e-girl's hang out/talk? Even if it is an old one no longer active

Attached: 1586626533239.jpg (900x1600, 297.41K)

Just looks like dark circles under eyes my dude

Ok I'm a namefag now. I have no idea to be honest with you but she does look good

the two kings of r9k

Attached: 12312312311.png (1242x1589, 1.99M)

oh shit it's the god of incels

are you barn user?

No I'm doom user

Did these girls really meet up with guys off this board? How that get arranged, some discord server? How did one user get girls from different places to come to him

you'd (probably not) be surprised what whores do for cash and drugs

typically its from the Sheep Village discord server from what ive heard. the brown dude is marc, he has drugs and stuff. and he is pretty good looking. and has 'fame', he notorious right. i think kasper fucked him as a trade deal cause she wanted to die, from what ive heard but kinda unconfirmed, and of course he just used her but never killed her, and he fucked kasper's bff (think they were close), bianca devins (oxy?), who of course died and stuff. so alot of emotional stuff mixed in with these dudes as well, atleast with marc.

Attached: 1584644671559.png (1080x995, 689.05K)

apparently youre catfood user!

I've been asking that about these whores for years. At least people used to get genuinely angry at orbiters who would traipse after whores like Spoony.

I'm doom user on discord guy

i only like audrey, and is embodies everything I love. ciara is awful i agree

Attached: 123123123.png (828x1472, 1.69M)

>discord
lmao
>guy
im cringing

>catfood
mfw

Attached: 1583890308839.jpg (3088x2320, 1.64M)

how did two ugly fucks like jt/marc land so many queens. also she looks like a corpse already what the fuck is with her right eye. did he give her a black eye. he seems really violent. why I believe that he killed her

>he uses greentext too much
Yikes and sheesh user

marc was fucking bianca yeah, but kasper only hooked up with marc, after bianca died. which is all sorta fucked up.

>he posted cringe
thats going to be an omega shenron from me dog

kasper loves marc, and some guy called curtis tiem

>kasper loves marc, and some guy called curtis tiem
she still keeps in contact with marc after he didnt do what she wanted? what a dumb hoe

she loved getting fucked by him. pic related

Attached: 1521249436128.png (791x533, 993.16K)

>thats going to be an omega shenron from me dog
tommorow

>>thats going to be an omega shenron from me dog
tommorow fag

Attached: download (1).jpg (273x185, 16.88K)

>tomorrow
tomorrow? whats tomorrow