Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?
I was blocked after this.

Attached: 87F591B6-94FF-479C-8E52-4088F32E032B.jpg (687x815, 156.88K)

you for posting this here.

Where should it have been posted?
I wasn't aware that Yas Forums was the whiteknighting board.

I mean, I understand being offended at a message like that a little, but that's a huge overreaction on their end.

in general dont dm people on instagram wtf thats a lil weird man

but also
jesus what a reaction

also i dont feel like women seem to be comfortable with the "attracted to a demographic"

>in general dont dm people on instagram wtf thats a lil weird man
Her Tinder bio said that she doesn't go on Tinder often so we should message her on Tinder.
I may not know the first thing about flirting but I figured that it was better to be upfront with my intentions. What else am I supposed to say?

I think she's wrong mate. She's got her IG tied to her account to Chads can find her more easily. Obviously she could tell from your pics you're not worth her pussy (in her opinion) and treated you accordingly..

Post your IG pic or whatever one she saw for research purposes

You didn't write anything wrong but you are ugly so she doesn't like you. Stop thinking it's something you said, it's just who you are

>"attracted to a demographic"
Also, I only said that because I wanted her to feel sexy that a young guy is hitting on her. I don't remember her age but she said she was in her 30s or something so I thought I could see if there was a chance she was into the whole "boytoy" dynamic with the "mature" line.
It's a stretch, I know, but I didn't expect it to make her so flaming mad. Then again, I didn't really expect anything from a random Tinder ho I've never met.

* So that we should message her on Instagram. Sorry for the typo, I'm extra tired right now.

That's probably relevant I suppose. I had my Instagram account on private so she only saw my profile pic, but I guess it wasn't good enough.
I would post it for the sake of constructive criticism but I don't really want to dox myself... plus the mods might move this to /soc/ if I do.

>calling her mature
yea u goofed. do u even know how to compliment a woman?

you for being an ugly cunt

What am I supposed to say that hints that I want her to use me like her boytoy?
I thought women like pandering bullshit about how they're so much more "mature" than those "dumb Stacies."
Probably. My profile pic doesn't look too bad because it's of me in a tux at an event and it's professionally edited. Not by me, mind you; I just grabbed it from the event's website post. That was the only picture she could see and it was the most flattering one I have. I actually look pretty good in it, unlike real life, so it's good to know that the fake version of me still isn't good enough.

Everyone's shit here

You for messaging her on insta and her for being a massively dramatic absolute cunt. She's moreso shitty tho. If that means anything

on /trash/
use the meme words you want, asking a woman out of the blue that you want to pay her for sex is very offensive. It's not surprising at all you were blocked.

Was she right? Did you not have a present father?

>Who was in the wrong here?
You for being ugly. That's the only way I can imagine her reacting this badly.

Not a bad strategy at all to be open with your intentions. A lot of people overthink this shit and try to say clever oneliners but its all kind of overhyped. Say something clever if it comes to you but otherwise just have a normal conversation. If she finds you attractive she'll probably be down to meet up.

However, I'd say a good rule of thumb is not to open with asking for sex before they've even had a chance to reply. I've had varying degrees of success on Tinder and my most success seems to come from the strategy of just casually chatting for 4-6 messages each before asking to meet up (I find it's early enough for them to have not lost interest but late enough that you're not being aggressive and creepy).

Also, she overreacted, but don't get discouraged. Tinder is a numbers game. Sometimes you're going to get ghosted, get an inappropriate reaction, but whatever, you have no investment in these girls. Just message hot girls and see what happens.

>she said she was in her 30s or something
>decide the best line is, "hey i've always wanted to fuck an old woman and you're old, wanna let me smash?"
>confused as to why this made her angry
Honestly though, you guys deserve your lives.

Don't dwell on it man. Forget about this shit and try again with someone else.

You already know who was wrong.

She oughta make that shit private if she doesnt want messages like that, you just wanted to hook up which is what tinder is for.

Messaging her on another account that is clearly connected, i see no problem there but maybe theres some kind of retarded reason why she blew up.

Either way it doesnt matter because you're blocked anyway.
So move on and forget it.

Rationalize it however you need to and move on.

Are you new to the internet? It's a fake tinder and he felt for it like the sheeple he is.

You don't ask for sex like that unless the profile clearly state that's the purpose, period.

Serious question, what are you supposed to do when the bio encourages you to message them on Instagram because they "aren't on Tinder much."?
I never offered to pay for sex. Read it again.
My dad was present. He worked a lot but he was present. He just never gave me advice on picking up chicks and for some reason I was always embarrassed about bringing up the subject to him.

Why do you care about what a woman who won't fuck you thinks?

It's pretty funny. She could have said she's not interested but she couldn't hide her repulsion.
"Women are the superior social gender" my ass.

Thanks user. I guess I decided to try something new by getting into it early since my other Tinder conversations drag on for too long and don't seem to go anywhere if the girl is even interested enough to reply.
I'm really not too discouraged; I was just confused by how angry her reply was. I'm not taking it personally but I just thought it was so out of left field viscous enough that I felt compelled to post it here and see what you guys thought.
>Women pride themselves on their wisdom and maturity in their 30s.
>Admitting that I find that maturity sexy means I'm calling her an old hag.

Thank you user. I'm not too discouraged by it, but I kind of find her reaction funny in a way.
How is it a fake tinder? Are you saying her friend set it up as a joke or something? Am I to assume that every Tinder that links an Instagram or Snapchat and encourages you to message there is fake?
I don't know; I just wanted to know what the anons think.

>I wrote my phone# on the wall of the virtual gloryhole of the web. Why are people daring to call it now, eww ?

Oh if she encouraged u to message on tinder ur not in the wrong at all. She's just a cunt. My bad.

Just to be clear, she didn't encourage me specifically, but her bio on Tinder said that she never checks Tinder so that anyone who wants to message her should DM her on Instagram. Not sure if that changes anything.

>Am I to assume that every Tinder that links an Instagram or Snapchat and encourages you to message there is fake?
Yeah it's a good rule.
First thing you ask is if the profile is actually hers or not before embarrassing yourself like OP.
It happens an awful lot as anyone who has spend a bit on Yas Forums should know

So you seriously think that this girl in the OP never set up a Tinder for herself?
I'm sorry user but I find that hard to believe.

women think its creepy if you contact them outside of tinder even if they plaster their social media handles all over their profile