FEMBOT HEIGHT

Fembots how tall r u? Ideal height for a bf ? Should he be shorter, same or taller than you? :)

Attached: 3755EFA1-2548-4624-A611-34106E4FF335.jpg (800x1200, 229K)

5'8''
no shorter than 5'6''. tall guys are attractive, but i always end up dating people around my height. i also wear platforms most of the time so i usually end up being the taller one.

>i also wear platforms most of the time
Like punk boots? That's hot.

Off course they only like tall guys. If you have height you have everything. Women are heightis. Its genetic they look for the strongest biggest chad to pound them.

Attached: F32CA704-5F0A-4906-9611-DF681C70C312.jpg (771x1000, 86.72K)

yeah. i have some that are 4'' so i end up being 6' when i wear them. i want to be tall so bad haha

I had the biggest crush on a girl back when I was like 17 that I met at a christian holiday camp, she was like 6'1 same height as me, rail thin and had wavy-curly blonde hair, kinda like a old taylor swift. We got along real well but I was in a "committed relationship" with a girl who turned out to be a fucking whore god I wasted so much opportunity.
Tall, skinny blonde chicks still turn me on so much.

Why? You wanna tower over boys to make it easier for you to step on them with your big platform boots?

im 5'1 anything taller than me is fine. my robot bf is 5'9

If he's not 6 feet I'm not interested desu. Its hard to hear. Most men can be 6 feet with effort though. Your shoes can add 2 inches without it being weird, then actually fixing your fucking posture adds an inch. Then have high hair, that can add 2 inches. That's literally 5 inches, so even somebody 5' 7" can be 6 feet

Platforms are essentially a fetish for me at this point. They look so damn good. How can stilletofags even compete?

It does hurt to hear. Born 5' 11", so close, yet so far to 5' 12"

I just told you you're really 6 feet silly. Get the shoes, straighten your back and get high hair!

5'3. Ideally below 6' but it is not a dealbreaker. I don't mind if they are shorter than me though I doubt many people are.
Yeah I'm a top so maybe my preferences don't matter to anyone here.

something like that, i just like to be intimidating. ideally id be super strong too, but i am too scrawny for the time being. maybe someday i'll be buff

Attached: 3708956876435.jpg (600x800, 94.13K)

>Most men can be 6 feet with effort though. Your shoes can add 2 inches without it being weird, then actually fixing your fucking posture adds an inch. Then have high hair, that can add 2 inches. That's literally 5 inches, so even somebody 5' 7" can be 6 feet
Please don't do this anons, you will look absurd next to anyone that is naturally 6 feet

I'm 5'6"
I don't really care, I do like twinky manlets though

5'2
Ideally shorter than me but that's awkwardly short for a guy so there is no good answer

No you won't. You just wear dress shoes with a heel and a slight insole thingy, and have a tall hair hairstyle with good posture lol. Everyone on this board is so fucking defeatist

4'11
bf should be like 5'5 or 5'6.

>I'm a top so maybe my preferences don't matter to anyone here
Yas Forums is full of bottom boys

Attached: Hello Ladies.gif (443x250, 1.35M)

>tfw blessed with tall genes and a big dick
Feels good bros, I don't know why you guys didn't select easy mode before being born

That sounds like mega extra hard mode for a girl.

user you can't just strap stilts to your feet and give yourself etika haircut and expect to look like a taller person. Taller people have larger bodies on average, your legs/arms/head/shoulders/hands/feet/etc. getter larger as you get taller, it won't look proportional.
It might make you look taller in a kind of 'horizontal stripes make you look fatter' kind of way, but it will be very noticeable that you're faking your height as soon as you stand next to someone naturally tall.

I'm 5'1, height doesn't matter to me, but naturally a lot of boys are taller than me although I'm a domineering person. I've been with boys who prefer girls taller than them (they were taller than me) and it hurts...

>I've been with boys who prefer girls taller than them
Do those even exist? Like yeah it'd be a cool dynamic for the girl to be taller than the guy, but how could anyone realistically expect something like that in life to the point where it's their preference?

Hope you get out of here fag foid

Attached: FBABE8B4-15EE-499A-87F6-DFDC2A3E0949.jpg (600x492, 47.36K)

It's more common than you'd think. orignanlliiity

>It's more common than you'd think. orignanIIiiity

Attached: 62a4321be09f3e57dcd5d30f2c8c44952c7a525fdc014a23b22aed42c8be2f8e_1.jpg (1749x820, 110.81K)

Intimidating girls are the best kind. Hopefully one day you'll get buff enough to carry boys back to your cave for snu snu regardless of whether or not they want it. For now it sounds like it'll be boringly consensual unless you can find an exceptionally weak and small boy.

5'11"
I don't really care how tall he is desu

If anything I'm the opposite of defeatist, I'm exactly one inch under 6' 0" and have never had problems with my height (if anything I probably am 6' 0" in most shoes). It's only online, normally Yas Forums, where I'm told that my lack of being 5' 12" is what relegates me to permanent turbo-manlet status.

Want that as you may, just know being shorter than guys is attractive in I'd say most cases. Being tall is pretty much only important for men.