For the last month, I've been buying stuff for a cute grunge e thot. I started talking to her, found I really liked her...

For the last month, I've been buying stuff for a cute grunge e thot. I started talking to her, found I really liked her, but that I had no chance of getting with her (half the world away, I'm not her type, pandemic). But I find real satisfaction out of buying her stuff and making her happy. I do it voluntarily and she's very adamant I don't have to do it if I don't want to, but she's a really sweet girl and loves the arrangement (I mean, what girl wouldn't), I don't press relationship stuff, I don't get weird, I keep the compliments clean, not because I'm afraid to step in, because I both know and enjoy my place. It's very interesting to lust for a woman you will never have.

Am I a simp? Most definitely. But this is an end, not a means. I'm not buying her stuff in the hopes of getting with her or fucking, I'm doing it because seeing her happy brings me pleasure. This is nothing I'd do for any other girl, I just happen to find her really attractive and nice to talk to.

Pic related (don't judge my taste).

Attached: 2020-04-19-02-28-21.jpg (1246x1869, 334.88K)

thats very sweet user i hope one day you find real love that doesnt require someone taking from you

It's not so much someone taking from me as it is me giving to someone. Im the instigator and the decider in this stuff, she doesn't come to me for things she wants, I see something I want to give her then buy it for her.

You sound like such a fucking cuck, I hope you remain in this relationship forever and never breed with another female

Good for you user she's pretty cute

What is the actual benefit of something like this? I bet you're a neet who somehow got unemployment and is just spending stimulus money, you fucking degenerate

I'm a girl and this really disgusts me. I would never be with someone who did this kind of thing. It's just so insanely pathetic. It's like you have no value as a person.

I actually have a job, about $700 a week plus incentives and health benefits, I have no debt and no family to pay for, my rent is manageable and I have a lot of disposable income. I spend a good $100-200 a week on her.

Well first off you're a woman so who cares what you think. But I know I'll never get with her, but I like her so much my options really peek at this.

People like you need to die, seriously. The fact that you seem to have no awareness of how pathetic you're being is frightening.

No offense but I don't think you'd be doing that if you were happy with your life. But at least that's better than the fucking worthless cucks who send money to e thots who berate them constantly and always asks for money. I'd recommend you pay for a prostitute.

You're a pay pig

Originalivitali

Don't want a prostitute, only want this girl. I have girls irl that I find attractive and talk to regularly, who I occasionally flirt with and what not, but I don't want to be serious with these girls because it could impede me buying stuff for this woman

He clearly knows how pathetic it is he just doesn't care. You you know what self awareness means you fucking trog

Why are you so angry at me spending some of my money on something that makes me happy

How tall is she? Oragamin

Nice thread man, I also love treating girls to things they want and I can afford, they deserve the world really.
I got into it via findom but realized after a couple of chats it's just bad roleplay, told them I don't care for bad roleplay and it made them extra happy. I find it pretty sad that they have to make those ridiculous things in order to get a bit of extra cash because the jobs they have don't pay well enough, it's pretty unfair.

>spending $200 a week on a girl you not only don't get to physically see buy isn't even interested in you
Holy SHIT PLEASE kill yourself you are such a colossal pussy.

A drug addict buying and using drugs make him happy. That doesn't mean I have to endorse or like it. People are reasonably upset when things are wasted no matter what it is including your money

See this is what I mean, I don't like fake degradation or anything like that, I enjoy genuine excitement and interest in it. I think women are gorgeous and pussy definitely deserves to be put on a pedestal, I can show that through my wallet as much as my compliments and affection. If I could afford more, id give more

It's stimulating the economy so it's no more wasted than you buying the same thing for yourself. As a matter of fact, the more I spend, the more the economy benefits. Women are so fucking braindead

What the fuck are you on about an attractive girl can just go on twitch and chat absolutely shit for a few hours and make money from that. If it's unfair to anyone it's guys

He's masochistic, user. No righteous arguments of goodness can convince him. He loves women so much, and thinks of himself as so undeserving, that this is where he has set the bar for his personal happiness. It is very sad.

There are also twitch guys chatting shit and earning easy money, I don't see your point.

But they have to be relatively interesting to listen to otherwise thered be no reason for anyone to tune in.

Simp ass nigga kill yourself

This isn't humiliating for me, retard, I like treating someone small and cute, I like seeing smiles and happiness, I don't get insulted or hurt.

It's not right that someone should get money for just existing. Also no one give a fuck about the economy. No one thinks about that before they buy anything. That's not a valid use

Has anyone here ever had a friend who continually gets taken advantage of by other people? Have you tried to convince them to stick up for themselves to no avail? That's because their personality is rooted in their own lack of self-worth. Self-preservation isn't something they understand. They really shouldn't exist in the first place. They are a product of what is wrong with society.

Well they aren't and they still earn money. The range of things a man can chat shit and earn money with is also far wider than those of women.

A man chatting shit is "knowledgeable" and a woman chatting shit is at best "presenting what a man tells her" or at worst "exploiting a niche community", it is easy to see how harder woman have it.

You're immortal now, user.

Attached: simps.png (1098x759, 571.09K)

I'd refrain from using the n word unless you want a visit tonight, bitch

Damn man that really hit me hard. That used to be me to a t

do you ever think about the guys she probably fucks?
i think you're.. misguided. she is taking all your energy my dude. you are being robbed of your short time on this earth. yes, it's disgusting my guy. you're the lowliest demon in hell, and people are right to be offended by it because nature hates weakness and loves strength. become a source unto your own way of being, stop falling in line with her aims and find your own. you think that this is unique, but this is simply nature and energy exchange taking yet another form.

Attached: 50544_1_1280x720_1024x576_177553475732.jpg (1024x576, 46.27K)

You sound like an absolute retard

Originnn

Fucking bollocks. There a shit tonne of e thots that just read the chat and get money and don't even show any skin. Some guys are pathetic enough to fuel this. Why would anyone tune into a guy if they aren't interesting?

Who gives a fuck about this thread tho

I am sympathetic to a degree; it DOES feel nice to just give cute girls attention or make them smile, though I just wish you'd find a way to do it that didn't include you giving money away. I don't even really give money to males that I like, I think there are four people I've ever donated money to, and they were small amounts to male content producers who I felt genuinely deserved it (one of which I've been watching since 2007). Giving a chick THAT much just for being cute and sweet is just too much to wrap my head around.

I don't even think there's anything wrong with giving a girl money if her content is genuinely entertaining; but what does she do? How has she earned your cash, other than by being attractive and friendly to you?

Yea right. Come get me nigkqovwmocjb

You tell me, virtually most guys aren't. The most successful youtuber is literally a white male famous for screaming like a retard.