Im thinking of cutting my circumcised dick off

Im thinking of cutting my circumcised dick off.
it no longer works as nature intended, so its useless.
Its also a mutilated organ, so seeing it attached to my own body disgusts me.
talk me out of it.

Attached: lain.jpg (250x247, 10.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/comments/51e4m1/master_foreskin_restoration_guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i felt the same way op, so i started taking female hormones. didn't make things any better, in fact it made things worse. don't do it, you'll just end up more unhappy

dont cut your dick off bro, you're not gonna be able to piss, and it'll hurt like hell, seriously man dont

I think I've seen a post like this before. Are you the same user? Anyways, that's a stupid thing to do. You'll probably end up having some kind of complication from it and it's gonna hurt. Plus a visit to the hospital is going to suck. I imagine you're going to be even more disgusted after.

So hate having a mutilated organ, and to resolve this you're going to mutilate yourself more. I don't see the logic here.

Its more like if you had a mutilated finger that had bone showing and was disgusting, you might want to cut that finger off.

Do you plan on cutting your dick yourself and at home? Don't you fear getting an infection or bleeding too much, besides the pain of it?

Attached: 1586416367519.jpg (256x256, 24.04K)

nooo dont cut off your dick youre such a hot and sexy and cute and attractive and successful and impressive man

Attached: astolfo.png (696x752, 609.43K)

OP getting it cut off is going to fuck it worse than it's fucked already. Manually restore it and it will work about 90% of the functionality even if you have around 30% of the functionality right now. Numbers completely made up but they seem about right.

I guess, I still wouldn't amputate myself though.

Are you having gender issues? Or is the sole reason for wanting to cut off your dick is that it's circumcised?

I dont like it being circumcised

>no longer works as nature intended
You posting here tells me you've failed as nature intended. You've failed to impregnate a single woman then die of an infection or at 23 as nature intended. Honestly I'm not going to convince you otherwise, if you're honestly this much of a pathetic failure then do it. Cut your cock off you waste of space.

Go on then, just have emergeny services on speed dial cos its gonna bleed like hell

user...
What the fuck are you doing? Imagine falling for the meme this hard, you HAVE to be baiting

Any tips on how to restore it.

Just let him do it, if he's dumb enough to fall for infographs then let him cut his cock off. He's not fit to breed.

your stupid genetics will not be passed on. good idea nya

Don't do it because I said so.
If that's not enough just google "man cuts off dick" and look at all the deformed stumps of flesh and blood. Look at all the botched jobs.

user please don't do that. You'll regret and there is no way to come back from that.
So, you didn't say if you have gender issues.

Attached: ss (2012-02-04 at 07.50.28).jpg (356x360, 54.99K)

I know how you feel, i have struggled with circumcision grief for a very long time.

Foreskin regeneration, e.g. foregen.org will probably be available in your lifetime, so you shouldn't cut off your penis or testicles yet.

Attached: Foregen-blue.png (2339x522, 104.28K)

lol what? Why is everyone saying don't cut it off? It's clearly mutilated and will only serve as a memory of what it could have been. It's defective and pointless. Kinda like if you had a mentally ill child you'd probs just kill him instead of raising him.

read i'm circumcised and have had these thoughts too, but that's the most convincing argument to not do it

Restoring is not for everyone.

I tried it, but the suicidal thoughts creeped in because restoration is so time consuming that it distracted me from other things that make life worth living in spite of circumcision. Devices don't work until you use manual restoration to grow enough slack skin.

Just hold out for foregen.org, we can make it.

it still works the foreskin isnt the point of having a dick its your balls, if you can cum it works

>further mutilating your genitals because they're mutilated

If you had a gimpy leg would you cut it off?
The answer is no, because it would hurt like fuck and then you'd be missing a leg.

Oh but before you cut off your cock, show us your cock.

I need a knee replacement but I don't wanna cut my leg off no matter how tempting the prospect might be.

You got jewed, it happens. Don't jew yourself.

reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/comments/51e4m1/master_foreskin_restoration_guide/

Waiting for foregen is certainly a school of thought that is popular among the mutilated community but that doesn't mean it's viable. I thought the same thing back in 2016 when I was 15 years old and foregen was saying that they would be doing human trials by 2019. Foregen is taking so fucking long that I might be able to regrow my foreskin in a beaker in my garage by the time they finish. And plus, foreskin is not a charity. You will not get donor benefits for the finished product and it is projected to cost nearly 10k, and you need to fly to italy to have the procedure. I don't imagine this is covered by insurance.

Also. You will waste your youth either way by restoring or holding out for foregen. I will be around 23 or 24 by the time I'm finished. I'm not going to risk wasting the rest of my twenties still pissing with meatal stenosis and uncomfortable masturbation.

How would restoring reverse meatal stenosis? It's not possible.
If I ever win the lottery I will personally fund foregen to completion, then subsidize every single surgery for robots who want it