/britfeel/

if you mongs cant make a proper thread then i'll have to do it wont i edition

Attached: 1560431716002.jpg (2618x1906, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftw5xXsqRLY
youtube.com/watch?v=hjs0TRG9p68
youtube.com/watch?v=qKThGaHkNRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where is plump ...

I only use spotify for albums which I can't find to torrent or download. Otherwise it's much better to have the files on your own music player

He's shagging my tight bussy. Now fuck off

what do BLACKS drink at christmas? NIG NOG

Poor BritNormie; 33's no age to develop dementia.

i love andy samberg
fuck i would

Attached: corbin-fisher-elian-rocky-and-dane-raw-016.jpg (925x520, 45.65K)

You're a funny bunch of lads you know

>it's much better to have the files on your own music player
why?

Please do not leave your luggage unattended on the station. Luggage left unattended may be removed without warning or destroyed or damaged by the security service

Attached: 20105169_MJSPFtzb48Muj7xWSUpLY4g9gO4_kaCPdjz7m5Y0Zmw.jpg (600x600, 97.53K)

Soon he'll start posting the punchlines of LARPs he did years ago

DAMN ! do plump really looks like that ? i'm out of his league ...

as a lover not as a friend i can still be his friend next time he will check this thread he will feel pity and add me mark my words

Attached: 745713_full.jpg (270x270, 32.06K)

All the funny ones are me

I wonder what the guy behind the SCEA character is like. I wonder if he has any others

HAS BRITNORMAN ACTUALLY GOT DEMENTIA?

pull back your willy let me look in its eye pull back your willy all night

Attached: 1525893058966.png (575x459, 438.9K)

I much prefer the layout of a customisable music player to spotify's web player, and I like having the lyrics next to the song.
It's also better to have your own files because you can do what you want with them, copy them to your phone, share them, etc. There is a lot of music that's not on spotify too

We were talking about this just last thread, dont you remember?

SCEA's a proven LARP. Stop posting about it.

never drink tea but I had a black tea with the tea bag still in and a random packet of oatcakes that I dunked, if this doesn't make me shit then I'm gonna get annoyed, stupid shit is delaying my workout

Attached: 1452821282858.jpg (645x773, 36.07K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ftw5xXsqRLY
Honestly want to die now.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjs0TRG9p68

Attached: pepe 31.png (1054x526, 60.58K)

came into it pretty late tbf lad

made an underground bunker in minecraft lads, forgot how addictive this game was

*e-farts in your underground bunker*

got a ventilation shaft lad, fart all you want, got a farm as well so I never have to leave and I don't intend on

Think i'll nip to the shop....................................................

im watching these with a straight face but 4:31 did make me laugh a bit

Just ate a microwave lasanga and now my bowel is burning

i want to lick his armpits
original?

Attached: 6898-1x.jpg (1438x814, 188.89K)

Lad please stop, I turned into a simple large ranch/Farming Minecrafter, I don't want to go back into a full on Underground bunker hermit.

just had a quick wank

why did you make me watch this lad?

I never clean myself up properly after having a wank

tfw no rubik cube hula hoop gf
youtube.com/watch?v=qKThGaHkNRY

This is a safety announcement. Due to today's wet weather, please take extra care whilst on the station. Surfaces may be slippery

Attached: 1200px-Watford_High_Street_stn_building.jpg (1200x900, 183.58K)

i watched the rest and none of it was even remotely funny apart from the one i mentioned

i want to die. i fucking hate americans

Have to share the misery.

>ejaculating
huh

did you ever hear the story of darth plageuis no cum

Attached: 6498-1x.jpg (1448x815, 264.24K)

>He has never discussed speedcubing with will smith at BBC television centre

Looking forward to giving me foreskin a good old stretch later!

Wow I really don't relate to kids these days.
Makes sense though. 30 this year and not been a kid for a long time.

I'm really liking this new gimmick

no whats that hmmm?

I couldn't ignore my bf today

I can solve it in 20 seconds

Thank you. What's your favourite train station(s)?

For me? It's hairy chests

its not a story the normies would tell you

basically you can do your leg muscles and penis to not cum even if you orgasm
i havent done so in years
i mean if youre really horny you WILL do some stuff to your underwear but not as bad

Attached: time-100-influential-photos-william-anders-nasa-earthrise-62.jpg (1337x1080, 162.42K)

At primary school there was a disabled kid called Joseph, I used to tell him that his parents had died and he would go absolutely hysterical, crying, screaming haha I wonder where Joseph is now

I've got a small log cabin in the middle of a heavily forested tundra and a crude log wall around it, within the walls I've got lots of crops around, hidden under a piece of wool carpet in my cabin is a ladder that leads to a small cave which leads to my underground bunker, starts off with a stone slab tube with a ladder straight down which leads to a small corridoor with 2 iron doors which leads to my large staircase going straight down, after that I've got a large blast door type thing like in them fallout vaults, got plans for 3 floors in total, first floor is the ''control'' room for the door, massive indoor farm, lab where I keep villagers captive and have brewing stuff, storage room and another big staircase which leads to floors 2 and 3, gonna have a large commune type thing on floor 2 with a pub, living quarters n that then floor 3 I'm gonna build sciency shit and a reactor or something.

i love all men
from none to some

Attached: Andy-Samberg-in-Brooklyn-Nine-Nine-Episode-1.04-04-1024x562.jpg (1024x562, 90.99K)

Based phimosis lad
I cured mine