>user I am sorry for being cringe...Hehe tism

Honest opinions
Why don't you date an autistic girl ?

Attached: 1573459935936.png (1095x827, 894.81K)

Because they are often smelly landwhales with autism. If I wanted smelly landwhales, I'd find one without autism.

Because I want to have some kind intelligent talks with my SO also because the Autists often smell bad and are generally unhygienic

gladly would, what is this girls name?

Autistic women don't want autistic men, they want neurotypical men.

was with a woman whom i suspect may've been a slight aspie. our political differences and her insane asshole behavior ended the relationship

I'd love to, but I don't know where to find them.

This. I've crushed on every autistic girl I've met but never the reverse.

Being autistic doesn't mean you're going to get along with other people who are autistic.
It's often quite to the contrary.

It is a defect and they want to breed it out probs

Attached: ENE96szW4AAqLWD.jpg (960x720, 76.36K)

I want to breed her out. now tell me a name

What about childfree women?

Also some need a social bf to compasette

depends how autistic they are.

Find me one where we are at least passingly attractive to each other and I give it a shot.

Already got myself a scottish autist
That retard pussy goes dummy hard

How did you meet her? Is she a redhead?

my god user, it's been a long time since something from Yas Forums has made me laugh, i don't even care if this is real but thank you

Nah, curly black hair.
Met her via friends of friends who were trying to "get her out of her shell"
We all went on a pub crawl in Norwich and she started talking a lot more when she was drunk. Got her number and asked if she'd like to spend some time together. Been dating for the last 8 months, it's mostly normal except she has melt downs over stuff that's weird instead of stupid like most women.

depends on how autistic
i find most heavily autistic people i meet to be sociopathic

Most sperg chicks are total cunts unless you're the one dude they've decided to cling too. Given that I'll never be the guy a spergirl will decide to cling to, that'd be a negatory.

Cause that's just double the autism in my case

WHY I DONT DATE WITH A GIRL? WHY? I TELL YOU WHY. CUZ IAM MA FUCKING VIRGIN THAT HE GO OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE EXCEPT FOR THE COLLEGE, THATS WHY I AM NOT MEETING AUTISTIC GIRLS.RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this
need sauce pl0x

Attached: c14c03b1edfe5bdce98dda51061a034b-imagepng.png (1280x720, 682.18K)

Get pff my board cuntoid. Read tuhe rules.

And to everyone ITT enabling here, cut your balls off.

Attached: READ THE RULES.jpg (1070x318, 89.98K)

>Why don't you date an autistic girl ?
cuse they just grow on trees or I can just smell the autism on them right?

you usually can smell the autism on them
smells like piss and bo

my gf is kinda autistic/asspie and its cool cuz she gets the oversensory thing, but its annoying at the same time cuz i already deal with all this shit and now i need to deal with her shit too. i love her but her anxiety is crippling and its starting to effect the relationship

inb4 fat/smelly gf
fuck off my gf is gorgeous

>her anxiety is crippling

Is this actual clinical type anxiety disorder or just the constant low grade anxiety all modern women have from trying to be men?

Because no autistic speaks to me on tinder or anywhere else

Based and retard coochie pilled

Asperger's yes, autism no

I have Asperger's so I took the Practice SAT in a room with all the other "special" kids and If I'm remembering right the girls were generally slightly below average but I'd date at least half.

Keep in mind these are the ones who are actually capable of test taking. If they couldn't even do that they wouldn't be there.

Have you actually spent much time with autistic girls?
They are part of the reason why I am volcel to this day.

huh?
i think there are non autistic girls out there my guy