Might get diagnosed as a sociopath in one to two weeks

>Might get diagnosed as a sociopath in one to two weeks.
It's either this or autism but it's looking grim guys. Might have never been a sperg like you guys after all. Any sociopaths here? Let's discuss the subject sociopathy.

Attached: 1587210855900.jpg (428x424, 16.04K)

>why would you even take the chance of being diagnosed?
If you were a sociopath you wouldn't do something dumb like that, your clearly autistic

they're not going to lock you up just because of the diagnosis, many socio/physcopaths live perfectly normal lives and in fact are often found in higher levels of business where their lack of empathy is a help.

I've considered it but as says I would never try and get tested for fear it might be true. What are you like with body language? I make a lot of assumptions based on it and I find I'm almost always right. I can pick female marks out from a mile away but there must be something left inside me because I never try to take advantage of them, I just feel bad because I know it's inevitable someone else will and there's nothing I can do about it.

They don't call it that anymore, it's "antisocial personality disorder" or something

>He thinks being a sociopath is like in the movies where you have to hide it at all costs so people don't see your powerlevel.
Dude what the fuck do you think is gonna happen? I'm going to get deported to a work camp you actual brainlet? I pushed for a diagnosis because I want to make sure so I can deal with it accordingly. It is people like you who probably self diagnose yourself with sociopathy and make sonic comics at 15 describing how edgy you are.

Attached: 1587367107883.jpg (1439x1439, 96.86K)

Could a sociopath be socially awkward? I always thought you were actually good at that shit

its physcopaths that are the master manipulators, sociopaths feel no empathy but at the same time don't have the faked social graces of the physco.

>Any sociopaths here?
Yeah man.

I'm unironically posting this from jail.
Murdered 2 people some years ago, and now serving a lifetime sentence.

They kinda keep me in isolation most of the time.
So no, I do not get fucked in the ass, or whatever else you saw in movies.

I don't think a sociopath would care whether or not he comes off as socially awkward

oh no, not the meme diagnosis
just role play a normalfag to not get diagnosed and lynched by normalfags, how is this so hard to comprehend

Attached: why_are_you_retarded.jpg (500x362, 14.68K)

Yeah they don't use sperg anymore either but those are the names most are familiar with.

This happens though. Just because there is a high chance you have this doesn't mean you have to wreck everything in your path, you can still choose to make right decisions. I've taken advantage of women quite easily but I wouldn't hurt them for my amusement. Sadism doesn't equal sociopathy. Body language I'm really good at both mirroring, reading it and creating it but I find it the most informational of all tone of voice for some reason. Tone of voice is so powerful when you can use it to your advantage and read it in others.

I was very socially awkward at a young age up until to about 16. Normal human interaction just didn't work for me and I had to create my own methods. I didn't start being socially at my peak until I was 21. So yeah I guess we can learn it better than autists but it still isn't a given. Some sociopaths have problem with self reflection and self reflection is key to bettering yourself in social situations.

>Lynched.
I have told the possibility to normie friends and they never even gave a fuck. Some were glad I was that up front with them. Why would I get lynched? They're not lynching trannies or schizoids are they?

if your a diagnosed sociopath some of your rights are taken away, at least in the u.s, and job opportunities are lost

bullshit, unless you are hospitalized none of your right are taken away.

that was a dramatic exaggeration
but seeing that you're able to keep normie friends around for whatever reason, you'll probably be just fine in the normielands with your trendy diagnosis

You don't get diagnosed as a sociopath you lying cunt. You're probably just an antisocial teenager with an ego, anyway.

i fucking love gosling memes because i look so much like him that the point the pics are trying to make about him hits really close to home

>You don't get diagnosed.
Nigga just.. How.. I can't comprehend your thought process here. Who else is gonna do this besides my psychiatrist and psychologist? I'm well over adult age. It is even in the DSM-5 (Psychology label handbook for brainlets like you) and to be fair you have to be 18+ for it to be possible to consider diagnosing someone with it.
>Calling others underage.
>Implying that isn't the biggest sign of being underaged.
Gtfo, kid. (((:

>get diagnosed as a sociopath
Kill yourself, monster.

are you sure you're not just larping as an edgelord zoomer?

how are you posting from jail

lmfao not original post

why can i turn my empathy off?

Jail doesn't seem that bad honestly. I'd just chill and start a hustle in something and use drugs every once in a while.

They let me use a laptop for a limited time each day.
Some sites are blocked.
If they see me trying to browse or contact something suspicious, I lose my internet access for quite some time.

ASPDfag here. Though I don't really agree with classing everyone with that as a full blown socio.

Best way to tell if it's a touch of 'tism or you're a socio - how's your cognitive empathy? Can you tell what people are thinking/feeling without extreme effort? Are you reasonably good in social situations?

Also - your family. If they died tomorrow, how would you feel? You ever felt any particular love towards a pet or anything?

How do you get tested for Sociopath?

Not sure, but Yas Forums is filled with people who like to paint others people's souls black. Rekt threads and other inhumane shit is common and you've probably watched your fair share of it. You've desensitized yourself to it. That led to you showing no empathy to pictures because of a layer of abstraction you've created to protect yourself even though it clearly shows terrible things. Does the same apply in real life? I'm not talking about showing pity to beggars, but would you be able to walk away if you'd see someone badly hurt and knew you could help? Would you not feel a thing?

Yeah I just thought ASPD was the new name for sociopathy right?
I have had some trouble with that at a younger age but now I can read people well maybe above average even. Social situations cost barely any energy and sure I love my parents and cat but if they're gone they're gone. I don't think I'd cry or feel that upset about it it was just their time I guess.

thank you for putting words to my scattered thoughts. that's the best way to put it, my mind turns traumatic into funny abstractions. i had lots of emotional abuse / neglect throughout my childhood which i remember crying over, but as more shit stacked up on top of me while i was still trying to process the previous trauma, i started to look at is as a big fuckin joke. literally and unironically the new joker movie. my thought process was like "if i saw a movie of someone else getting shit on constantly, i'd probably laugh." yeah i could turn off my empathy in that situation without thinking about it again except for when im in a certain mood. plus it's best to not get involved in those situations anyways