being a robot isn't so bad as long as i have you guys though

>22
who else here has le asperger

122 chad
you fucking faggots

I refuse to take this test till "You are female" is +50

feels great being able to have my genetics prevent people from seeing my tism

user ya gotta go.
the longer you stay on the board the more your numbers will fall.
don't look back.

>59
Higher than I expected desu

>64
All my life I've been stuck in limbo. Never belonged anywhere even though that's what I've always wanted. Even the creeps don't like me. I just want someplace to feel like I'm home. Good thing I've gotten very good at being alone, but I'm tired of being an alien no matter where I go. I sometimes do enjoy being alone, but I just want to belong. But that'll never happen.
So I guess this is pretty accurate

I got 86, but I got what you mean. People call me mysterious in the best case and weird/creepy in the worst case. Somehow people can see I'm not a normal person, but I often engage in typical social interactions with mixed results. Not being normal is really a curse.

God I finally get why people feel better just knowing someone struggles with the same thing. I don't often get down like this. Thanks mate, even if it doesn't solve my problems, I really needed someone to tell me they understand.

again i will have to remind them. they will ignore it but it will haunt any shred of decency they have in them.

Attached: today.jpg (1280x720, 322.44K)

>48

Actually worse than I expected I identify more with the cyborg

>60
>Cyborg
Sounds about right desu.
I just barely missed the cut user, and that's mainly because I have a job that forces me to socialize no matter how awkward it still is, and I have parents that love me who paid for my college.

I am but a humble observer of this world. Too strange to be a normalfag, but too normal to fit in with the freaks. I am destined to be alone forever.

This is true maybe for wizchan but not here.

39, luckily i have a decent look so i can fake it in front of mortals

>I am but a humble observer of this world
this hit home user holy shit

>Too strange to be a normalfag, but too normal to fit in with the freaks
right in the feels

>85
>Slightly Strange
Accurate enough, I guess.
I feel like this doesn't reeeally work, though, because sometimes a certain combination of things is really, really bad, and not shown as that bad compared to a few good things.
For example: I'm a girl who's had a lot of sex, but I'm also, like, super unattractive and have a figure like a linebacker and never shower or clean or leave the house. Kinda seems like it's not fully summed up by kinda strange.

65... seems about right. I dont feel like i belong anywhere

7 or something the last time i did it
not going to check again because nothings changed

Attached: 1560565254007.gif (300x300, 147.86K)

> i liked you until i met you

What the actual fuck is wrong with you.
Who is supporting your lifestyle.
How are you alive.

where the fuck do you think you are shitstain

>118
>i am a severely mentally ill retarded neet with sociopathic tendencies

woah, guess im actually chad! thanks op

> I'm a girl who's had a lot of sex, but I'm also, like, super unattractive
Why I'm not surprised?

11+10+4+3+2=30
there's still hope!

how the fuck was that not original?

42bro here. idk what to do with my life. love me vidya.

>97
Well a borderline normalfag but i plan to move up

>tfw you get a high score just for being a girl who got sucked into normalfag shit unwillingly early in her life

I feel like I'm a wizard edging towards grand wizard but whatever.

Attached: 1587358660592.jpg (1584x957, 1.47M)

Don't you agree that being a whore is a "normal" behaviour? That's why wizards are wizards, they've never touched this earthly existence that you did.