Praise me! I'm a hero!

Praise me! I'm a hero!

Attached: 1559149257195.jpg (791x1024, 100.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/0/nhs-clap-carers-time-tonight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sure as shit wouldn't want to be in their position right now. Don't be mean OP

>spends 20 minutes making dancing tiktoks while patients are dying in the other room

i really fucking hate nurses. idk why but i just hate them

Yeah yeah, here is your headpat.
Now go back to totally having to change chads bedsheets again, trying to hide your drug addiction.

you could literally work a full time job and still easily complete all the schooling to become a nurse.

NEETs mad at everything

"OMG thank you so so much for giving me mind altering medications when I was 8, completely fucking up my brain!!"

Attached: Screenshot_20200419-124257_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x541, 273.41K)

I hate nurses,because i've never seen one under 50 years old and i always think people like pic related are cosplaying.
She is probably cosplaying,btw

>tfw no 22 year old nurse gf who eagerly lets me rub my cummy on her tummy

Attached: harpy-1.jpg (729x901, 400.27K)

I'd lick her butthole to thank her.

>I'd lick her butthole to thank her.
based

In the UK they actually have a set day and time each week to go outside and clap for the health service

telegraph.co.uk/news/0/nhs-clap-carers-time-tonight/

Why would I? When Nurse Fembot put in twice the effort as you.

Attached: DB28D847-3D63-44AB-BB95-43E87E161AF2.png (894x773, 23.34K)

That's because the uk is autistic

lol, i remember how many girls in high school (who coincidentally all had failing grades) wanted to be a nurse. like, it was these fantasies of being a midwife or something - they never considered that they'd need to wipe some dude's ass. yet, there is somehow always talk of nurse shortages and praise for their work. how does this happen, anons?

every nurse i know is kind of a bitch. that said, i'm sure it's scary to be in their position right now, and i'm glad they're doing what they do.

I like nurses. They tend to be really interesting.

nurses are annoying attention-whore sluts

Essential workers hate this hero shit. They feel like hostages. The hero thing is coming from the rich and those who get to stay home. They don't want to feel bad about making low wage workers sacrifice themselves.

as a hero myself, I would prefer hazard pay over praise
You can't buy stuff with praise.

Unsurprisingly, nurses are a harem for doctors, if they want to.

I don't know what is it with women and their fetish for medicine doctors and students.

I have friends in med school and those who finished it already. The amount of nudes and girls whoring themselves to doctors in WhatsApp (popular here) groups is fucking insane.

Because being a nurse fucking sucks. Most of those girls who had the dream of being one in HS get weeded out pretty quickly in nursing school. It's not really a lack of nurses that's the problem, it's that most hospitals and other facilities don't want to hire more staff.

All women are heroes, they give meaning to the life of us males

Doctor is a high prestige job and thus comes with having bitches throw themselves at you. Every little girl at some point has had their mom tell them to marry a doctor if they can. Also they have anatomical knowledge, so they'll get themselves an orgasm inducing pelvic exam to boot.

>tfw soon to be a hero
feels good :)

Majority of doctors are beta bitches though, ESPECIALLY the younger ones (less than 30yo).

I've seen it happens too many times, I swear man, they're usually quiet and shy (just beta), and suddenly they have loads of cash. Then they start a relationship with a single mom and end up getting divorced and have to pay alimony after he has a child.

I swear man, it happens all too fucking often. I personally know 3 people like this, what the fuck man.

They did that here too. 20 people died in the hospital they were in.

I only hate the ones who go through the motions because they view it as just a job and not their calling to help people.

I hope that at least one thing changes for the better after this disease:
Future med students need to understand that a diploma isn't enough to make you a doctor.

Attached: Medic_TF2.png (971x971, 272.58K)

Bait, trash bait.

Shout-out to my mom for give me Adderall which is essentially meth when I was a 10 year old because I couldn't focus in school