Where can I find a boy who looks like that. ffs

Where can I find a boy who looks like that. ffs

Attached: IMG_69482.png (482x599, 386.22K)

pride parade

Middle school in a white county/state.

I look similar, this sort of look isn't rare.

Attached: r.jpg (1332x850, 420.22K)

thats not real is it? some people dont look like that while in Middle school do they. G-good one

Attached: WMUEZRO.jpg (1126x630, 191.04K)

Not often, no. That sort of look is late teens, early 20s and will fade.

how similar ._.
dont tease with me

i need a boy like this q.q

perfection just fades... its so sad. were all becoming boomers

Attached: IMG385.jpg (960x960, 192.48K)

There was a kid almost identical to that at my school so yes, try a catholic school the tend to be pretty white (Unless in a hispanic area) and the seem to look like that often. I still look a little similar at 20 so High school will work as well.

My hair is a bit longer and I have blue eyes. My chin is slightly more chiseled as well, overall I look similar.

Attached: MILK.jpg (736x898, 137.55K)

in russia, since this guy is a russian model

Post a picture of you or you are lying.
God I wish that image was me.

seems you really lucked out then. and you are from ?

I'm not going to post a picture of myself here, it's against the rules. If you have an email or some way to contact you I can send you the photo.

I'm from the United States.

Attached: chen.png (793x446, 827.99K)

if my face wasn't as round I look kinda similar, just would need to lose like 10 pounds

Yes I do and yes you should send to: grandfrogmaster at google mail.

discord maybe ? Mika#1318

so apparantly many people here are camouflage angels wtf i should have an easy time getting a boy like this but if i look in the streets i see almost nobody looking like this q.q

it looks fucking gay and submissive, don't you want a 7 feet tall nordic man with golden beard blue eyes 100kg+

me 10 years ago but then I took the boozepill

your local middle school. dude looks like he's 14 years old ffs

absolutely not, i want this boy for fucks sake and god damn it Q_Q i want to cuddle him and smell his feet

Attached: boy.png (591x597, 762.13K)

You gay, the fuc you want to smell his feet for?

>smell his feet
ABANDON SHIP EVERYONE

wtf is going on with this board
why are there so many women, they are going to completely ruin this board

I looked kinda like him when I was in high school and had longer hair, people used to make fun of me for being a lanklet

for the olfactory sensation and curiosity i guess, i can imagine it smelling very cute.

Attached: 1586867605391.jpg (665x1024, 179.08K)

Did I miss the part where OP is female?

Also op that dude in the pics asshole is blown out worse than roasties axe wound

There probably just sweaty, still a dude after all.

you have any info on him that i am not aware of, please share c_c why would his asshole be blown out? i am very much retarded so please explain :C

so youre telling me people like him are within a 3-5km radius of my current position? Q_Q I need a date now

dont date middle schoolers lmao what the fuck

theres billions of motherfuckers on this planet (even subtracting asians and pajeets) surely you can get a non pedo date

there is no possibility in this world that this guys feet are, in any way, bad smelling (unless he just worked out heavily and didnt shower)

Attached: 925.jpg (3840x2160, 714.58K)