Christianity thread

Hi there, I'm going to show you all how to get saved and gain entrance into heaven, but first to preface:

The state of the world as it is now is very bad - We live in the most anti-God society in all human history.

Most people will unfortunately not heed this message, but it's most important that you do to get saved.

What does it mean to be saved? Summary version is to acknowledge that you're a sinner; therefore, you're condemned to go to hell and nothing you can do with your own ability can get you out of it. BUUUT, God loves us so much that he made it simple to not go to hell - Because he sent Jesus Christ (The Son of God and God in the flesh) to sacrifice himself and take upon all the sins of the world and pay for our sins.

All YOU have to do is to believe in him as your savior - Place ALL your faith (Yes, ALL) in Jesus Christ and you will go to heaven.

Check out any of these videos for details and get saved:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

youtube.com/watch?v=kYmLzXHP2Ak

youtube.com/watch?v=DkL_kRwGaV8

Attached: Cross and Bible.jpg (284x160, 7.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>God is all good and all powerful but is okay with leaving people in infinite torment for finite transgressions
hmmmmm

What Anti-God society are you referring to? what does it mean to acknowledge that you're a sinner? And what does it mean to believe in him as a savior and put all of your faith in him?

Only people who are without sin can go to heaven. If you have one sin (like lying), you're guilty of the whole law (James 2:10 KJV) - You can't go to heaven at all if you have sin inside you.
However, Jesus paid the price for ALL sins by being crucified and going to hell for three days and three nights - You have to put all your faith in him to get saved from hell - We get to go to heaven because of Jesus Christ IF you put all your trust in him.

I recommend you watch either of the three videos (or all, your choice) to get a better understanding with scripture.

Here are the videos again:

But isn't sin inevitable? Jesus died for us and we were forgiven, but that doesn't mean the temptation of sin doesn't remain. Does that just mean that if I believe, no matter how many sins I commit, I will automatically be saved by virtue of having faith? I see the videos, but a human resource is right here, why prescibe the videos first without trying to first learn where people are in their journey?

What will become of Muslims??

>Does that just mean that if I believe, no matter how many sins I commit, I will automatically be saved by virtue of having faith?
Yes

> I see the videos, but a human resource is right here, why prescibe the videos first without trying to first learn where people are in their journey?

Because I believe you can only be saved if you hear the word of God through a preacher and not reading text on an image board.
Romans 10:17 KJV
>So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

God is not a respecter of persons so nobody gets special treatment. If you believe on Christ as your savior, you're saved. If you don't, you will not enter into Heaven.

Nigga you're not going to convert people here and you don't want these people in your church anyway.

Are you telling me that if I commit suicide that I will still be saved if I believe. Or that I can commit blasphemy against the holy spirit if I have faith?

>Consequently faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through the preached word of Christ.

By that logic reading the bible directly wouldn't save you. Where does the preacher get inspiration for his sermon?

>I believe you can only be saved if you hear the word of God through a preacher and not reading text on an image board

reading = hearing
don't you hear words in your head when you recognize them?
plenty of people have been saved by the Word
your belief discounts deaf people as being ineligible for salvation, which is untrue

How can a god who made a world of suffering not be evil?

He didn't make the world of suffering - We did with our direct disobedience of God.

The reason why the world is awful is because of man's free will.

So god didn't make us? Isn't he all knowing? Did he not know that making humans would lead to suffering?

Sadly everyone will ignore this, the world does not suck because of God.
We made it shitty

He did make us but humans are at fault (specifically, Adam and Eve, but everyone after is without excuse) and that's why he made a plan for us to escape hell via Jesus Christ as our substitute.

if you believe in original sin you are for slavery reparations.

Attached: 54Zu7MC3.jpg (1500x1500, 77.22K)

Original Sin is a catholic teaching - It's not in the Bible.

But why would he allow all the suffering? Would it be morally ok for me to stand idly by while I watch someone get murdered?

> If you believe on Christ as your savior
Is God onto semantics or is believing in God as my savior enough? Would a man go to Heaven if he believed in God but he never ever heard of Jesus?

based. i dont know why more conservaboomers christicucks understand this.

You have to believe on Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God, and IS also God as well.

You have to have faith in Jesus Christ to be absolved of all your sins.

Even amidst the suffering, we grow most through suffering. One does not grow in comfort, but through challenge and testing of one's convictions, like metal through the forge.

But what does it mean to believe and have faith?

Catholics have the virtuous pagan concept, but you have to choose sin to die, theoretically if one had never heard of Jesus, the father or the holy spirit could still save them I think.

>But what does it mean to believe and have faith?

Some people think "believe" means you have to believe God exists - That's not what it means.

It means you have to put ALL your faith in Jesus Christ as your savior - He paid for your sins via the death, burial, and resurrection.

God offers eternal life as a gift. To accept the gift, you have to trust Jesus Christ as your savior.

I urge you to please watch any one of these videos (or all)in the OP. Here they are again:

>lazy-ass evangelical posts on r9k instead of thumping his jew book in public

lolololol

no one cares about your cult, bro

jesus ain't coming back

Did I win the argument?

>Would it be morally ok for me to stand idly by while I watch someone get murdered?

No, you standing idly by is on you.

How is what god does any different?

An omniscient being can see the past,present, and future. You can only see the present, and reflect on the past, though your current choices affect the future. God, already knows your choices, and has designed things to play out accordingly so that the most souls will be saved. That is why he allows Satan to roam and tempt, though he will ultimately be cast down into hell.

It goes back to the parable of the wheat in Mathew. If someone plants weeds in your field, you don't pluck them out immediately as you risk plucking out your wheat as well, but when harvest day comes, you round up all of the weeds and burn them all at once, while also harvesting the wheat in a barn.

I don't see how him being omniscient makes a difference. Why does he allow the suffering?

Because the suffering leads to more good down the line. Suffering itself is not evil, but a product of evil is suffering.

this spambot is really starting to piss me off

>Because the suffering leads to more good down the line.
What the fuck? What kind of fucked up god would design a system like this? Why not get rid of the suffering and keep the good, is god not capable of doing that?

I don't have much knowledge on the subject, but the way I approach it is, god is giving us a choice, we choose to either do good or bring suffering to others and ourselves. God is allowing us to act as we want, being capable to stop pain or evil things is not really the most important matter imo

Suffering is a good.

Relying on Jewish systems will not save you from suffering. Only taking control of your own spiritual destiny will ultimately free you.

Attached: newimage.gif (550x250, 30.53K)