Ywn have a cass gf

>ywn have a cass gf

why even go on

Attached: Cass_wh.jpg (800x572, 170.29K)

>ywn have a moira brown gf

gosh dangit

Attached: Moira_Brown.jpg (340x243, 17.12K)

Lily legion route is the most optimal if you care about the future

>a man with a god-tier taste gets the first post
Yas Forums is based sometimes

>Moira
>cass
typical low test males that don't go for Veronica.

Who cares about gf
I just wish i had a playable game like NV

Veronica is based the most charming follower in the game, but she's a lesbian.
>inb4 a good dicking will change her mind
Get power fisted.

Cass cucks you if you go NCR. I guess that's a suitable punishment for choosing so poorly.

Just get lily to hold her down for you while you spread your seed (to ensure that independent vegas has a ruler after your passing)

honestly i thought she was a bitch for not procreating for the bots, they didnt care if she was a lesbian

I've heard some people say that the NCR soldier she mentions is you, but that you're not the same person anymore.
Either way I went independent, if anyone's gonna run this show it's me.

>hurr durr we're going to die
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEED TO HAVE SEX WITH MEN!!!!
yeah, veronica is not the most logical woman, but she's so charming.:)

everyones upper lip is so fucked up in this game

You absolute tasteless faggots, the true best NV gf is that girl from the Thorn, Red Lucy
She's ultra qt and you can get to fugg her at will

I like those games but the gamebryo engine is the worst engine ever made

Attached: 1586864098085.png (750x425, 342.75K)

Pleb taste all around. Unbelievable.
Only one answer.

Attached: tumblr_p6ay8ux5001s0zjtao1_1280.jpg (1280x579, 331.95K)

/thread

Orgigisiap

Julie Farkas is kinda cute

Piper is kinda hot, though, gotta be said. Do F4 characters count?

Attached: 7b9e43c6d681cd316e7baa20619623e2.png (500x449, 262.08K)

A topic that needs to be talked about.

No
Everything that came after NV is absolute unfiltered pure dogshit

4 was good, i went with bots, it was really nice to see all the 3 references like doc li and macready

i had this really surreal moment where i was fighting super mutants in this flooded neighborhood, i was surrounded and went into a building to take a breather, when we went in the dialouge for caits rehab mission went off, where she initiates dialogue and shes extremely frantic and distraught

idk, it just exactly fit the mood that we were taking a break in this house and she just broke down about it, itll stick with me, was genuinely sad when she ran out of things to say

Long-Dick Johnson already got her, OP. Sorry.

It having created such a feeling means the game must've done something right atleast.

Attached: 204881.png (1920x1080, 1018.88K)

my waifu could beat up your waifu then shoot up 10 puppy orphanages and still not be tired

Attached: 8bb0dda1823b928fc659b8f4c3f6b65c.jpg (900x1600, 132.49K)

>there will never be a game like fallout nv again
it hurts bros
like even obsidian is making piss poor rpgs these days at least compared to new vegas.

Attached: IMG_20200415_174614.png (647x677, 302.11K)

>4 was good
Stopped reading right there
Get better taste at vidya faggot, 4 sucked major ass and bethesda can go fuck themselves

Good taste, user. Her accent always did it for me.

honestly i REALLY wanted to like outer worlds, i had done a full quest and dlc playthrough of nv a month beforehand and was really excited it, the engine was so fucking janky, it just didnt feel right, the towns were awfully static, and all the writing was extremely cringe liberal californians trying to explain to me what blue collar means

the narrative and setting logistics of heading planet to planet and walking around kilometre squared areas where all this utilities are located right next to eachother was weird

i turned off the power in the first town and stopped playing, ill probably revisit it later idk, but seriously the engine jank is brutal. i feel like itd be a good game for vr, idk

>used goods
>alcoholic
Give me a veronica gf. But she needs to become straight

Shut the fuck up.
4 might be worse than the other fallouts, but that doesn't mean that it can't give you moments of enjoyment.