Femanon here. Rate my Mac and Cheese

Femanon here. Rate my Mac and Cheese.

Attached: FAC09D84-37D3-4FF4-9401-238471BBCB36.jpg (1278x951, 436.29K)

I cant taste it through my computer fucking dilbert

That cant just be mac n cheese...what ingredients did you use?

HOoy shit

Attached: a136be29bcd34731e1dbca021d9f0890.jpg (500x500, 25.91K)

...what the hell is on top of it?

That looks disgusting. As a female the one thing you need to know how to do is cook, and you can't even do that right.

I like the crunchy addition

Not sure what is American's obsession with Mac and Cheese to be honest, a pretty silly, not exactly healthy dish

which cheeses and flavorings did you use?
based on appearance I'd give it a 7.5/10, but that could go up or down depending on the answer

nigger do you not know what bread crumbs are? Thats got some good crunch action goin on with some what looks to be peppers in side.

Is it supposed to look like that? did you do something different to it? I'm used to pic related.

Attached: macandcheese.jpg (183x275, 15.18K)

It looks okay, i've seen worse. too much breading on top (I do that too bc i like it like that) but add less to make it look more... appealing. Did you bake your mac and cheese? nice???

overall looks like a 6/10 probably tastes like a 7/10 goodjob dont give up

looks good friendo

I assume it's a crumb topping, like casseroles.

Another femanon here, it looks like breadcrumbs on top. Probably tastes fantastic

It's the light source, not the food.

Excellent mac. Only thing missing is lardons, jalapenos, maybe some shallots as well.

that shit looks like trash, wtf. That looks like some velvta garbage with no crunch or peppers in it. Fuckin kys.

Looksmessybutprobablyprettygood/10. Would eat

Looks good. I'm starving now.

I'm not going to lie, it looks like garbage. I cant taste it, so its a 1/10 for presentation, and I'll withhold judgement on flavor.

no fuckin taste. you don't know what real mac n cheese is, i bet you only eat kraft.

looks sorta scary probably tastes alright. are you black

Would rather eat your pussy/10

what sounds wetter, the mac n cheese or your wet pussy?

are you8 guys really trying to fuck a dishwaser? What the fuck is wrong with you people. Fucking degenerates.

I bet you use velveeta. You disgust me. Also, your breadcrumbs are too small and you used too many. Use slightly larger ones that are pretoasted and add them afterwards.

I rate it 0/10, because the dish is a clear 0/10 and no amount of effort can fix it.

Looks disgusting but probably tastes good as fuck

These are "bobs and vagene" tier simps.

you mean 12 year olds that ignore the 18+ warning because mommy doesn't wanna pay attention to them

Tits or gtfo/5

white/10

its a holiday dish

Looks good, but i never liked macaroni topped with bread crumbs. Why do people prepare it that way?