How do femanons feel about participating in a gangbang?

How do femanons feel about participating in a gangbang?

Attached: __toga_himiko_and_bubaigawara_jin_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_neocoill__30bcc46b7c6c296f7e8cf17f185c1b5b.jpg (850x601, 235.56K)

A reverse one sure

women are not even human

seems overwhelming

how do femanons feel about participating in a gangbang where the sole purpose is to get you pregnant?

It's a hot concept but not something I'd ever actually do.

Attached: 1586123542065.jpg (610x915, 79.33K)

I want to be fucked and left exhausted on the ground in public toilets, people could fuck me whenever they want and I would not even have an idea of the time oustide. In short, fuck me senseless.
t. not a fucking femanon

Why is no one tit fucking her? I love tit fucking.

Attached: Skyking.jpg (312x448, 44.81K)

it's gay as fuck
die homo

My biggest fantasy is being blindfolded and gangbanged by robots. That way I don't have to look at your ugly faces and just get the benefit of being plowed by big angry dicks.

Pretty hot.
The feeling of losing control of your body and just being a sex object is hotter than the physical sensation of being fucked.

thats a pretty weird thing to like about sex i dont get it

Femanons should have the duty to get into robot gang bangs to heal our hearts and calm our lust.

Attached: 1574046309386.jpg (1400x989, 219K)

Why do you faggots still pretend there are women on this board? It's pathetic

Attached: 1583253445830.jpg (512x422, 28.52K)

How about we just cuddle femanons? Sex can come later once we know each other better. Fuck I'm lonely

Sharing a 6/10 with a bunch of other bottom-of-the-barrel faggots won't heal your heart.

Maybe...but that would still calm our lust.

Win-win user.

Attached: 1542247994041.jpg (640x480, 41.31K)

Pretty disgusting in my opinion. I'd rather drop dead.

can we just gather around you and kiss your ass instead?

As much of an ego boost as that would be, no.

How about just me? Not necessarily kissing ass

I didn't really participate so much as just lay there as 5 guys used me at a party. Most horrible thing ever happened to me. Dying would be better

Maybe. I'm not sure.

I wouldn't rush things of course. Would be better to get to know each other first. But I doubt you live near me

Why? It hurt? Just because you felt degraded or used? They were rough or selfish?

Its a big kink of me, but know it could easily turn into a bad experience for the female

You run out of stamina faster than you expect. It sounds like a lot of fun but suddenly you're on guy 3, you can see the other guys waiting their turn, you want to quit, but you don't really know if you can just stand up and say "OK, everyone, I'm done. Sorry."

The only way to make it is to push through the exhaustion until you just feel like a piece of meat getting passed around. Otherwise, the greatest enemy is just bored and fatigue.

all of it, what i thought would be one guy then another guy came in and then more. i protested a little but obviously not enough. nothing about it was even close to sex for me it was one on top and then another and another it was HORRIBLE

Dude, find one woman who has never done a threesome, take you time, I'll wait.
Gangbangs are a little rarer, but if you want a well gangbanged demographic, try fat chicks with cute faces.

>until you just feel like a piece of meat
Which is exactly what women are.

Oh, so it wasnt planed? Yep, thats just sound like rape. Sorry

Why didn't you get up or try to leave or actually say something? What exactly do you mean by protest a little?

>Protest a little
>Still gets fuckd like a whore

Lmao

Guys really change when they see it, too. I've had guys try to treat me like a glass princess when we're alone, but if they just see free pussy with other dudes nearby, not only will they pounce but they'll really go hard to try to show up the other guys watching.

How are you running out of stamina when you're just laying there?

I try to be an active participant! Lots of thrusting back, maybe some riding, maybe changing positions or taking charge... but eventually my legs are cramping from bouncing or my back is sore from being bent in a weird position... but there's no stopping so I just kind of ragdoll.

I used to orbit a cute conslut who had been in gangbangs before, she would randomly invite guys back to her room at cons and one time she apparently told a couple of guys from her guild that were having a meetup at one to bring friends, she said it was one of the most satisfying experiences in her life, I wish I still talked to her

Sounds pretty terrible. Being part of a harem and desperately competing for someone's love is way hotter by comparison.

Will you be my gf and let other guys gangbang you in front of me?