Femanons

Why do you shitheads just ghost people when things seemed to be going well?

Attached: 1545296453097.png (680x931, 1.04M)

Fear, risk aversion, aversion to responsibility, etc.

In general they have the emotional maturity of children. So it isn't surprising that they rather run away and ghost then do the mature thing and talk to the other person when something is wrong.
Then act like anything caused by the lack of communication is someone else's fault.

Most of the time when i ghost somebody is because theyre being annoying.

You were just a practice for them to talk to until they found Chad. Sorry bro.

Annoying how? I don't even spam anyone's inboxes nor do I incessantly tease anyone.

i want to kiss her tummy
original

I'd love to as well, but I doubt she frequents this board.

Constantly asking questions is something that anons do a lot

Obvious troll is obvious.

Step up your game my dude.

Troll Line: Every poster under this line is trolled.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because it probably wasn't going well and you just walked right over the line they drew for you. Not being able to tell when you're being annoying or even abrasive is probably a big part of why you aren't successful with girls.

I doubt I do it these but admittedly I used to do it
It's r9k of all places and is it really that troublesome to just say something about it and see if the user will adjust his behaviour? Or are people here just to interact with other normies and Chads and Stacies?

I don't ghost, but I also don't really add random people from here.
Usually if the other person starts to take several days for a response it starts to get tedious and boring, even if the content is interesting. After some time I just say goodbye and break it off.

FUCK

Hr6d5f5g

as a bi guy who dates guys sometimes, i can definitively say that its not just girls who ghost men. its also men who ghost men. you see, men are scary. they are giant hairy dick snagglers with butthole hair that gets poop stuck in it. they kill people. they're unpredictable and they can ruin your life if they want to shit inside your mouth and make you eat it and there's nothing you can do about it. guys get flaked on because its insane to date them

Attached: hlp.jpg (555x399, 57.51K)

I just realised I've never been ghosted.

I do that too but I'm always on the receiving end.

after getting so many one word answers, I stop

>one word answers
That's about the opposite of me. I try to write more. Could that be too annoying?

Speak for your own butthole, you dingle berry cultivator. I am PRISTINE.

How do you know when you've fucked up?
And most importantly, how do you if it's still worth salvaging?

because when things are going well you express interest. Theyre not interested but dont want to outright reject you, so they hope by ignoring you it goes away

For the cases I actually expressed interest in, I was politely rejected. But it's for the cases that I did not express interest in that I got ghosted.

Someone should tell them honesty hurts less and they're not saving anyone's feelings

Lack of interest although they don't have the balls to say that upfront.

I've added a few guys from here on discord and they're all cool. I'd be worried about adding a female or trap. Too worried about them pulling shit and the few experiences I've had have been them being pushy or wanting to ERP instead of talking and building a genuine bond.
I'm looking for something more genuine.

Attached: 1581434592866.gif (500x279, 89.53K)

p-post tag

heavywait#3762

>Why do you shitheads just ghost people when things seemed to be going well?

It's not uncommon for girls to get a false impression of you, that makes them interested, and then they find out about the true you and are no longer interested.

That happens to me all the time. When you meet me in a socially neutral environment, I probably appear to be a high-level normie. It's only over time that the truth becomes apparent:

>Hey wait a second this guy has never mentioned any personal friends outside of work
>Hey wait a second this guy is clearly concealing his racism power level
>Hey wait a second to find a girlfriend on this guy's social media you have to go all the way back to when he was in college
>Hey wait a second no matter when I text this guy he's at work or just leaving work or on his way to work

So basically whenever I meet someone a countdown clock starts ticking off the seconds until they realize they need to ghost me. Maybe you have your own set of problems that slowly become apparent, even if you try to put up a false front in your texts.

YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILS

Girls do not think in terms of leading a conversation towards a relationship.

They have sexual needs in check in case they need to. Emotional needs partly in check because people listen to them, so they just look out for someone that is specifically very good to them.

It's a completely different game and it's your fucking fault for being massive retards all the time and not working on your personality.

Attached: hedgehog.jpg (659x873, 536.08K)

HAHAHAHA I've never ghosted someone when things were "going well"