Do LSD once

>do LSD once
>no longer attracted to women
>only see people as a collection of facial features that make up a face that makes me biologically attracted to them
>only masturbate to ease biological urges

How do I get off this ride. I'm not even depressed I just don't care about women anymore.

Attached: 055A5DBF-2C28-4AFA-8497-1B377CD188DA.jpg (960x694, 84.28K)

Sounds pretty good. I've got a tab coming so tell me what you did because I'd like to replicate the effects. I hate thinking about women.

Dude send some to me

>at concert
>take 2 tabs
>friend tells me it's actually 500 mics
>think I'm gonna die
>loudly babble nonsense at the entrance
>paramedics come
>friend eventually finds me and gets me in an uber after wrangling me for 20 minutes

worst experience ever. I fucking hate that drug, I've seen people have the worst times of their lives but rarely see anyone say they had a proportionally great time

also as an aside, you might have done a research chemical and gotten that permanently tripping mental disorder. I forget what it's called but I know someone just like that. They used to do a bunch of sketchy research chemicals and now the walls always breathe a little for him

you are seriously mentally ill if LSD caused this. Maybe the better stuff like meth psychosis or PCP. Really though you're probably just a massive pussy.

>500 mics
Your friend was probably full of shit. Those blotters can only hold so much on them afaik

When I did three tabs something similar happened to me, and I wound up breaking up with my girlfriend.

In all honesty I'd say to either just continue waiting, or see it as freeing.

Take stronger psychidelics

I prescribe you shrooms or DMT

This. If you do ANY drugs you're a retard. My sister did some lsd that wasn't actually lsd and had a 3 month delusional episode where she always thought someone was after her. fucking idiots that say some drugs are safe, not if someone lies to you about what it actually is. I heard before that old weed dealers who got their shit in dehydrated would soak it in household cleaners to rehydrate and just sold it as normal stuff.

drug dealers are sick people

Is it normal to drop acid and be shaking and sweaty and, I don't know, like you really need to stretch all day? I don't mind the mental effects but the physical ones are too burdensome even on just 100 mics.

its litterally just a drug and a year from now you wont even think about it anymore

I'm a big fan and I don't think psychedelics are good to take for fun either. They should be taken in very safe environments that allow time for contemplation, not parties with strangers.

>probably just a massive pussy
>Uncontrollable permanent effects from drugs

>it's impossible that my favorite thing caused you problems
>it didnt cause me problems so it must be the same for everybody, except you
>these crazy psychedelics that do crazy shit to your mind caused that?!?!? Impossible

>If you do ANY drugs you're a retard.
More like if you take drugs without testing what they actually are before hand while also in an improper setting and on a dosage you're not psychologically ready for yet you're a retard. Don't lump all of us psychonauts with your idiotic sister.

acid and shrooms to me are unique because they're part party drug and they're part spiritual journey. I think you're right though, I've done it enough times to know that I only really want to do it in nature, and with close friends, and preferably 1 sober person in the group. But again, I've done it plenty of times and had a couple nightmarish experiences, but only one truly great trip (was candy flipping though so I don't really count that one as a trip exclusively)

Agreed user. Psychedelics are not for everyone but you should not blame the substance itself for how some people react to it. Some people can handle their alcohol, some people will turn into belligerent assholes or act retarded on it. Same thing applies to acid. Even more for acid, since the experience is largely shaped by your state of mind, which is vastly different for each person.
I never liked tripping around other people. All my earliest trips were in total seclusion and to me that is best. A common sentiment I have heard over the years is that you should "never trip alone" and that you need a "tripsitter". I have always felt the complete opposite. When I trip alone I do much better, being around others inevitably ruins my focus and enjoyment.

>psychonauts
what a dumbass term. I hope you take something that fucks with your brain. More like, you probably already have. Your sentence structure is a mess.

>I hope you take something that fucks with your brain.
Seeing as I test my drugs to make sure they're authentic that's highly unlikely.

>Your sentence structure is a mess.
no u

What's the deal with lsd?
People talk about like it's mind opening stuff.
And how can one find/buy it without having any particular contact?

I think it depends on your personality, for me I'm very introverted and when I take anything in a group setting I always start freaking out, but if I'm alone it's always better.

it's not unless you're autistic already
don't do it unless you know who trust whoever you're buying it from. Or get a test kit, they're pretty cheap on Amazon

That's just reality man. I'd suggest avoiding psychedelics until you can come to terms with that realization. I've been struggling with nihilism for nearly a year and it's tough but I've decided life isn't so bad that I want to die just yet, and if it really feels awful I know I always have the option of suicide.

damn I must be a retard for treating a chinese image board like its my English finals. Seeing how you're dumbass sister freaked out from probably NBOMe, you don't have the genetics to fully utilize psychedelics.

"Truly stupid people aren't interested in psychedelics because they can't figure out what the point of it is. It feeds off intelligence. It's a consciousness expanding drug, if you don't have any consciousness, it can't expand it! "

lol sure keep telling yourself that, dude. How your magical drugs make you a 200 IQ genius. Why aren't you working on some breakthrough physics paper rather than sitting in a basement somewhere staring at a wall for 6 hours?

>Drugs are evil, they fuck up your brain, this is a bad thing
>You, person who is doing drugs, I hope your brain gets fucked up, you piece of shit
You're a weird guy

No, people who do drugs while educated about the risks were a lost cause anyway. Plus they only rope more people into this awful "habit". I have no issue with these kinds of people dying.

Any of you fags have experience with micro-dosing as an alternative to adderal for focus/creativity?

Any insider tips on for a newfag to the psychedelic world?

Tips on How to acquire said compounds safely?

Attached: 167B7D8B-48B6-44C8-AF00-CC271E3111B6.jpg (474x459, 82.44K)

>If you do ANY drugs you're a retard
spoken like a truly weakminded cuck

if you have any mental fortitude at all LSD/shrooms are a great experience and 100% worth doing

Alright that's consistent, I'm sorry for calling you a weird guy

friend was doing that in addition to adderal and now he's looks like a skelly, bad idea IMO
>caffeine is the answer