Do you still think about your 1st crush?

Do you still think about your 1st crush?

Attached: 210c08451fc93ffab65a9729d3bca19e.jpg (750x915, 120.4K)

My first? No because I haven't seen her since 2nd grade.

1st crush was in first grade and it was a mild crush. Her name I think was Olivia and she was this blonde girl.

I remember the embarassing shit. But dont think about her.

In a "why the fuck did I do that" way.

no
my first crush was some random little asian girl in preschool and i never even talked to her
my first hard crush tho, I occasionally thing about because I feel like I still am attracted to girls that resemble her. I dont miss her or anything tho

i dont think of my first crush much at all but my 4th i think about so much its insane

its like she is some kind of vessel for my hope of having a partner. she isnt even a good person, in fact i would call her selfish and narcissistic but for some reason she sticks in my head.

ill never see her again (hopefully) so i guess its harmless

Mine's was in 2nd grade, she was kind of a tomboy but then one day she wore her hair down & I fell for her.

>some random little asian girl in preschool
>still am attracted to girls that resemble her
Is this how lolifags are created?

wanna know how i know you're a brainlet?

my very first crush was in preschool when i was 4 years old.

she basically only tweets about fucking giant black cocks now,

kill me god now

user you're my first crush

Attached: considerthefroggering.jpg (1713x1597, 1.25M)

No, never. She was this Chinese girl.
I'm not even into Asians anymore.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet to me, you should be thanking god. Or would you rather be the poor fool who's gonna come home early from work with flowers for her, here her making wild moaning noises you have never heard from her before and walk in on a nigger cumming on her face in the bed and house you paid for at the job you hate for her?

Count your lucky stars user clearly she's garbage and you're better off without that kind of trauma

I've never had one. There are some girls I find attractive, but I never tried to get with one, or obsessed over one like a faggot

Attached: ZXXGYKfQMTsPQ.jpg (742x742, 191.5K)

Nohefucking keft me for some skank no homo

>crush
No
>love
Yes, every day, all day and in my dreams. I want it to end, she doesn't love me anymore. Why can't I just forget?

I had to think really hard to remember who it was. I don't like thinking. No.

29 year old khv here.
It's been 6 years since she moved to live abroad, she's now married to an Australian.
It was weird when some friend of her sent me the photos from her fb, showing her in a wedding dress, it was the feeling of finality and that I realized that I will never see her again

Attached: 1559134680.jpg (467x467, 143.97K)

no, it would be pretty fucking weird considering she was 6

>Do you still think about your 1st crush?
My first and only crush was more than two decades ago.
I don't even remember how she looked like and how she would be now.

Every now and again. She was this cute Jewish girl with brown/green eyes and light brown/blonde hair. I was like 5 at the time and haven't seen her since second grade so I don't think about her all that often

Attached: 8610344f64e76c51b09c03d002ac78a5.jpg (480x429, 39.01K)

nope. I sometimes meet her in the village. I even forget that she was my first crush lol. Well I have 0 attraction towards her anyway now

when i was like 15 i thought i was in love with this girl and was prepared to kill myself about it but then when i hit like 25 i started getting laid and when i hit 30 i became a pussy slayer and i have an extremely fulfilling sex life. she's still hot i guess but definitely not my type and she has kids now and goes to church or something. sounds kinda gross. dodged that bullet for sure

td;lr crushes are retarded get over it

Attached: 1558231827536.jpg (4000x3000, 1.86M)

i had a crush on this girl during my teens which affected me very deeply. years later as adults she messages me on fb and wants to hook up or something. she's got 4 kids and is way beneath my dating standard these days. i joke with her and we have a nice text chat or whatever. definitely don't want to fuck this girl lmao. christ growing up is retarded

Attached: 1579141494137.png (597x418, 131.59K)

Nope, I haven't seen or heard about it in 17 years and even back then, It wasn't going to go anywhere even if I told her how I felt because our families were very strict and traditional.

I feel the same. Can't forget about my first crush.

she will never respect you when you're like this. quit being a bitch get over it fuck one of her friends

Just met her last week after 16 years. She looked like a wreck and her bf turned from teenchad into pear. Poor thing, she's still really cute.
She has to be miserable when my ugly mug can make her say
>user, you recognizing me made my day, thanks
Now i'll probably be thinking about her for another decade, fuck.

Attached: 1563917949054.gif (300x169, 1.68M)

You bumped into her or what?