How patriotic are you?

Are you willing to die for your country?
What do you think about the people of your country?
Do you like any the political partys in country or do think all of them suck?
If you were to leave what country would you move to?
What would you change to make your country better?

Attached: 4akkvlh6mmn41.png (2500x1250, 1.2M)

i'm a true patriot because i hate my country.

I like America pretty okay but I'm not rah-rah or anything
I'm trying to join the Army so I guess I'm willing to die for it desu, hope I at least get to fight a real war against Russia or China or some shit
I vote Republican but they kowtow to Democrats too much for my tastes
The US probably won't survive the 21st century in it's current form due to increasing racial and political divides
I don't see any viable alternatives to move to desu, everywhere kind of sucks to some extent

I hate the way things are in my country now. We are not a cohesive nation. My country is more of an economic zone than it is a united people. I don't even care what unites us. It just makes me sad

We will become North Brazil

>are you willing to die for your country
For any good cause yes
>what do you think about the people of your country?
America is pretty heterogeneous. There are things I like a lot about America a lot of things I dislike too. The pussyness of white people, the indignant attitudes of most minorities, the coldness of asians, the overall behavior of indians, the ignorance of niggers, almost everything about Jews
>If you were to leave what country you would move to?
Somewhere I could use my career skills not sure
>What would you change to make your country better
Put Christianity back into schools, make government agencies specifically for Christians, general obvious fixes for the economy.

>welfarism
LMAO how the fuck is this a political alignment

why is strasserism further to the right of nazism?

Nigga take this to Yas Forums.

>Are you willing to die for your country?
Only in its defense. Not in some petrol war for Israel.
>What do you think about the people of your country?
Largely disappointment. The arrogant, obese and obscene bother me the most.
>Do you like any the political partys in country or do think all of them suck?
They all suck. The libertarian party sucks the least, but it is full of faggots too.
>If you were to leave what country would you move to?
Maybe Canada or New Zealand.
>What would you change to make your country better?
Way too much for 1 post. Just get rid of the "financial" special interests and the rest follows.

Are you willing to die for your country?
Nope
They're not that smart
Well we got republicans and democrats here. They both don't help me out
If you were to leave what country would you move to?
Hmmmmm I know it's a hypothetical but I guess it would be the UK since English is the only language I know. I don't really know which country in the UK is the best however
What would you change to make your country better?
That's a hard question I don't know. Medicare for all and having a more government structured economy sounds like a good idea to me. Capitalism in the US is kind of annoying with all the adds and brainwashing that goes on every second. I'm an authoritarian at heart, but god knows how that would play out in reality, and since I'm outside of the scope of psyops I have to disagree with what the US goverment is doing to its citizens.

i am not willing to die for my country as it is now, absolutely not. my country is not an accurate representation of me or even what i think the typical american is. i think the people of my country believe in the self-made man but feel that it is not possible in our current society to do so. i would not die for my country, but if such a movement arose where the american people (the working class) decided they could forge a better way of life for all americans, i would be more inclined to risk my life to assist them. but at this point, nothing short of burning the entire system down and slaughtering those pulling the strings will do the trick.
as for political parties, they are broken, completely. bernie sanders proved more a of a threat to the democratic party than donald trump does, so they would throw away a shot at winning the election as long as they don't have to back sanders. there is no sense of moderation in either party anymore. i like libertarianism.
i would not want to leave, because america is my home, but if i had to, id probably go somewhere beautiful (scotland) or somewhere not imploding (canada).
if i could change anything, i would have every sociopath and wealthy, uncaring elite, as well as their children, taken out and beheaded in the streets. i believe in a system where people with the best ideas for their people - not just themselves - should rise to the top and be leaders. right now we have no leaders. nobody except the old and out of touch believe in anything or anyone. i wholeheartedly believe this conflict is right around the corner.

if there was a draft I would go and I pass all the requirements ship me off.
We are the luckiest motherfuckers in the world to live here.
they all suck.
tough one, UK maybe?
Amend the constitution and remove the supremacy clause, and eliminate the supreme court.

In its current state no.
Good, rowdy, friendly patriots. I can't relate much to them but they are great people. People from the city tend to be massive faggots though.
They all suck.
USA or australia
a right to bear arms
deport or delete all non-native non-whites
education reforms

fuck no
you mean the government? fucking despicable, all of them. all politicians are evil
CPUSA is alright but would never get far in an election, republicans and democrats are both controlled by global elite who have the same goal anyway
probably tibet if its ever freed from the control of the fascist chinks, otherwise probably finland or norway
kill all politicians and capitalists, also pedophiles

Attached: Woman_with_cntfai_flag-3-.jpg (274x325, 34.84K)

>We are the luckiest motherfuckers in the world to live here.
>they all suck.

I wouldn't die for my country. I dont believe war achieves anything.
The people of my country are human. They are kind and they are compassionate. Deep down, they all want the same thing, but our polarized media and our corporate overlords have trained hate into them.
A two party system breeds conflict and stalls progress. We need at least 3 or 4 viable parties.
If I left, I would move to Spain or Italy and find a little place in the mountains.
The only thing that could fix my country is if we could all see that we've been pitted against one another and that we're missing the real problems by fighting.

No, I would defect in the event of war with Iran/China/Russia/etc.
They are either simps and fools who are sowing the seeds of their own destruction, or illiterate third world savages who have been let in by those same fools.
The two party system is a sham, both parties are controlled by Jew money.
Poland or Russia.
Dismantle the two party system to allow for meaningful political change.

>what do you think about the people of your country
Is referring to ORDINARY CITIZENS, not the government, retard.

If I was under the impression it was really MY country, I would. But this place is only a cultural enriched US satellite, so it can go up in flames with all inhabitants for all I care.
Most of the people living here seem to be okay with being enslaved and slowly genocide-ed as long as there is food, booze, sports and shitty reality tv. The worst ones are full-tier white guilt trash and openly welcome it. Any non lefty opinion gets marginalized.
Imo they are all sucking globalist dick or exist to act as honeypots
To actually be around people I want to be with? Eastern europe or asia might be options.
But honestly, I do not think I want to join into any modern society. If I left it would likely be to ghost humanity and live hermit tier without human contact somewhere cold.
Leave EU, remove non-whites, abolish women rights

I'm willing die for my people, not my state.
I think my folk are generally pretty good.
All of them are shit, the ones that I would vote for have been banned or forcibly disbanded.
Norway or Denmark I suppose? I'd rather not leave at all if possible.
A 98% white population and the removal of Jews and their shabbos from positions of power would be a good start.

>I'm willing die for my people, not my state.
this

This. The state should serve the people not the other way around.
I suggest banning anyone who does not have kids from running in elections.
Leaders need to have a stake in their countrys future.

this chart feels inaccurate.

that assumes parents always care about their children.

> Are you willing to die for your country?
Like I'll have a choice of war breaks out. Those oligarch's kids gotta wear their Louis Vuitton drip after all.
> What do you think about the people of your country?
"Any good intention is a road paved with hell"
> Do you like any the political partys in country or do think all of them suck?
All of them are either corrupt or irrelevant
> If you were to leave what country where would you move to?
I could move only to other irrelevant shitholes.
> What would you change to make your country better?
STOP FUCKING RELYING ON OIL, STOP MAKING LAWS TO FURTHER HURT LOCAL BUSINESSES, PULL THE MONEY FOR INVESTMENT IN PUBLIC SECTOR INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FLEX WITH OUTDATED AND UNTRAINED MILITARY

Attached: 82383_FrvmHMK8.png (600x600, 106.93K)

if war breaks out*

In defense against invaders, yes. Invading another country, no.
I think they're smarter than they're given credit for, but not by much.
>Do you like any the(sic) political parties
No.
Thailand or Vietnam.
Remove the intermingling of government and corporations, and end PACs and Super PACs. Cut off our alliance with Israel and leave the Middle East.

do you live in the middle east or russia?

I am from the US and I hate my country. The people are generally weak and there are no parties that represent me. I believe it will fail and since chaos is unpredictable it is impossible to know which countries will be safe to find refuge from the inevitable hell that is coming

Russia
Originigger