Drinking

hows it going bros? pizza today for the first time in ages

Attached: IMG-3491.jpg (1160x1426, 472.15K)

looks pretty tasty user. happy easter and cheers to good health

Evening user had pizza from the Indian takeaway down the road. Top stuff.

Is that beer any good?

happy easter man, and cheers to you and yours as well bro!
nice what toppings? and yeah i like it but i like ipas a lot in general. high abv so i can get drunk without spending all night downing beer

>he got sausage
>he didn't get bacon

Seppuku pls

my other pizza has bacon and onion. planning on freezing everything left for the coming week or so

I'm drinking wine with cookies.

what wine and what cookie sbro?

Rose and fudge cookies.

hows that combo? never tried it

Umm... it's okay. Rose goes better with salami desu.

yeh i love salami and wine or beer too

Been downing Kona Longboards and the last few shots of vodka I had(3.) Currently on my fifth beer and feelin' bretty gud.

cheers man, hws your day been over all?

Cruisin'. Just a chill sunday night before going back to work tomorrow.

nice cheers agin. whta kind of work do you do? hws it been affected by the corona?

gonna wait until 11PM or so before I start drinking
Got a 30 pack of Pibbers in the fridge and I can down 8 of those in an hour and not feel that drunk

noice, why the time limit? and yeah i like downing light beers in the summer bu its still a bit cool here for that now

bump anyone else enjoying a easter drink?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 6.84K)

Whats that imperial shit taste like?

That shit tastes like soap OP

just a standard ipa. not too strong but abv is decent
i like it

Pretty okay user, glad you still alive through all this corona madness, still drinking voodoo ranger. I went for a very long walk today. Called up a drug dealer who I met the other day and he brought me some hydros, I would take them right now but I didnt buy a lot so I will wait until tomorrow when I have an empty stomach, also ill probably go get some grapefruit juice and drink a bunch so that it kicks in harder. My m8 brought a drumset and we set it up in my room, we have been jamming its pretty fun but I dont know many chords so it sounds very unorganized right now.

Attached: 74943280-17E8-4F3C-A5E1-ABB982BC42D5.jpg (4000x4000, 1.1M)

cheers man what are hydros? and what kind of music do you and your mate like to jam to? sounds liek a lot of fun this is something that really makes me miss roommates

Drinking some Stella Artois waiting for my frozen meat pie to finish cooking. Pretty comfy atm listening to some Radiohead. Have a nice day my bros.

Felt like Modelo for some reason so I picked up a 12 pack and have been drinking them for the last few days. Don't mind the gun, took the pic for a /k/ ATF (alcohol/tobacco/firearm) thread.

Attached: DSC01100.jpg (1000x667, 116.75K)

cheers man, what meat pie? only had chicken pot pie frozen from boston market and the green ms or mrs brand i forget but theyve been nice
gun looks nice but i know nothing about them. never even been to a shoting range but i want to go one day and see what its all about

I ate a couple hot dogs, exercised and I'm now taking shots of the cheapest vodka I could find while trying to not think about the potential life ending debt I was suddenly saddled with.

Pretty good overall

>gun looks nice but i know nothing about them. never even been to a shoting range but i want to go one day and see what its all about
It's fun. For me it's kind of a "zen" thing too, shooting forces you to focus, control your breathing and your muscles, etc., and I find that's really good for stress relief, plus I really enjoy the feeling of improving and mastering something. Only real downside is the cost, ammo is pretty expensive and I can easily shoot close to $100 in a session.

McDelivery for me.

Attached: mcdonaldsuk-hero1-2.jpg (800x890, 58.66K)

The brand is big ben. It's like the no. 1 brand down here in New Zealand. Steak and cheese flavour. Some nigger in Mali keeps ringing my phone. I ain't gonna answer you data scraping fuck.

never drank too much, are guinness and or blue moon really as good as mass market beers go?

fuck sorry to hera about the debt but im glad you are being positive. idk how bad it is but hopfully you can work things out. i lov ehotdogs btw
damn idk if i want to get hooked on it then lol id rather spend the money on clothes or good food desu
whatd u get bro
never heard of it but if its number 1 its prob good right? im done with pizza and moved onto hot fries ages ago. used to love this shit in high school
guiness is fine and blue moon i sperfect with a slice of ornage in the summer. i would recommend them as far as mass market yeah. but man who cares if you happen to end up loving miller lite more than any other drink just try a few and make the decision yourself bro

anybody know some good cigarette/alcohol pairings? i'm a big turkish royal man myself

Attached: mm mm.jpg (183x275, 15.22K)

im a camel blue smoker myself but sometimes smokek menthols. they def pair worse with alcohol though