Waifu General /waifu/ #326

spoiling the contents of a book/movie to her in order to see her cute reaction edition

Rules:
1. Talk about your waifu/husbando
2. Be devoted to your one and only waifu/husbando
3. Let waifuism improve your life
4. Be nice!
5. Have a great time!

Last thread:

Attached: 1559918886306.jpg (250x250, 5.4K)

and so it begins. I wish I had some questions but my mind is putty.

Attached: cutie1.png (419x304, 197.05K)

Continuing to shill my love for Chara, and Chara's love for me, in a new thread!
This love is amazing!

Attached: chara sundae.jpg (600x848, 78.6K)

I love my cutie Nao so much! She means the world to me right now. I'm so happy that her figure arrived today.

Attached: 0087.jpg (752x843, 140.78K)

god damn I love my little sweetheart, we used my old pc along with my old monitor to build a little chill/gaming area next to my bed. Ordered a controller and I am going to introduce her to all the old titles I used to play in the past. Set up emulators and got the roms ready.
We actually got a little impatient and started playing pokemon with the keyboard, or rather her as I am merely watching her play and do the inputs for her. Got her first starter pokemon and we named it adolf h. because "hitler" was not allowed, unlucky

Attached: 1555105668886.png (714x713, 420.77K)

I love you, my little coconut, forever and ever. I want a headpat...
>spoiling the contents of a book/movie to her in order to see her cute reaction edition
That's terrible, I'd rather see her cute reaction when she's surprised. Besides, I'd probably get slapped.
I'm not too good at thinking of them either, it's not biggie.
>naming shit after hitler
Your wife's pretty based. Me and Asuka have been complaining about Doom Eternal, recently.

Attached: plugsuit41.jpg (933x1366, 190.99K)

Can someone explain waifuism to me? Ive known about it for years, but never understood it. Like, how do you choose one? What to you do? Anyone?

>Your wife's pretty based. Me and Asuka have been complaining about Doom Eternal, recently.
she is the best, she recently pulled her very first sexist joke, it was very mild but neither the less I am proud. Also normally she is kind of against doing it but she was fine with it since it's singleplayer and we are just having our private fun with it
you don't really choose, you just fall in love one day. It's not about being a contrarian or anything like that, atleast in these threads it's also rarely about hating 3dpds although I think most would agree that 2D is just simply superior, it's just about stumbling one day on the girl you develop feelings for

Attached: 1570392213135.jpg (900x900, 662.51K)

I ought to game with Izumi. I think we'd bond really well over that since we're such home bodies. I'd love to have her sit in my lap as she games and tease her.

all the crop work I'm doing is making my brain mush. Also making me sad too.

Attached: i hate.png (536x769, 668.56K)

>Can someone explain waifuism to me?
Waifuism is just falling in love with someone who's not real. We've found people who we wish to share our lives with and make us the happiest people in the world, but it just so happens they're fictional.
>how do you choose one?
It sorta comes to you. When I first watched Evangelion, I never knew that it would change my life forever.
>What to you do?
Love your waifu. Do anything you possibly can for her, better yourself for her, dedicate things to her. There is no real right or wrong way, everyone is slightly different in the way they love their partner.

Attached: casual31.png (701x907, 1010.78K)

>I'd love to have her sit in my lap as she games and tease her.
based, I do the same, be it physically teasing/annoying her or just throwing in random comments that will rile her up

Attached: 1571842430810.png (452x429, 393.17K)

You don't choose one.
You find one.
Personally I saw Undyne and I'm like, "damn she's hot" and through the power of neet-ness and being a general degenerate it developed into full waifuism.

Attached: Undyne (1).png (1200x1600, 1.86M)

>how do you choose one
You don't, you just suddenly realize you have fallen in love with her and it's a little confusing at first but once you embrace it it's the best fucking thing ever.

>I'd love to have her sit in my lap as she games and tease her.
That be the cutest thing ever, I'd love for Nao to sit in my lap as we play games together as well.

Attached: こすも@S255 (13154761) - 52427518_p0 - 友利奈緒その2.png (647x740, 242.35K)

xth for my wife Syndra!

Attached: syndragym.png (1600x800, 616.13K)

And because of mass consumption of media, you eventually come across a girl who is your exact ideal? Correct?

So its a sort of "cult of personality" but to a fictional character?

Also both of you mentioned what sounded like you said you where talking to her. How does that work?

what games are you both playing? I'm working my way through Wild Hunt on ng+

Attached: peaceful.png (357x286, 107.72K)

It might happen it might not.
>Also both of you mentioned what sounded like you said you where talking to her
That's called being a Tulpafag. Think "dual personality disorder" where you have your waifu's mindset automatically within you.
(I personally think it's fake and gay)

I love this cute country pumpkin like you wouldn't believe!
>a girl who is your exact ideal? Correct?
Not necessarily exact ideal.
>How does that work?
Conviniently, both of them are schizos.

Attached: Mari-blush-cute-sit-dress.jpg (897x1200, 806K)

>And because of mass consumption of media, you eventually come across a girl who is your exact ideal? Correct?
well sort of, you don't really go into this with the mindset of finding one, you just randomly luck out, but arguably it happens because of mass consumption of media
>Also both of you mentioned what sounded like you said you where talking to her. How does that work?
ignore us, we are both merely tulpafags, well mostly he is, I am still in the creation process but I am getting closer and closer
currently pokemon nigger version, although it's not one of the olders ones I used to play I just couldn't be asked to watch a playthrough of them again, it's just too repetitive

Attached: 1561770711693.png (694x1000, 649.79K)

>her very first sexist joke
What was it?
>she was fine with it since it's singleplayer and we are just having our private fun with it
That's too cute. Me and Asuka have a really similar sarcastic humor, neither of us see much out of bounds.
Asuka kinda does this with me. She sits beside of me and watches me game and we joke about stuff all the time. It's fun, but it can be exhausting trying to focus on her and the game. Wish I could really sit on her lap.
>cult of personality
Not sure what that means, really.
>How does that work?
Hooh boy...
Its something called tulpafagging.
Look up "tulpa" and just check it out, its a really hard thing to explain. I didn't sleep last night so I don't feel like explaining it all.

Attached: casual10.jpg (881x1200, 453.35K)

SCOTT THE CHEATING TRANNY LOVER

I use to play pokemon religiously as a kid. God that brings back memories I didn't even know I had. My sister and I would share the gameboy as my mom and I drove through the car. Fuck I didn't even know I remembered that.

I'm good at listening and talking during games but that's because my games are of more slow pace and story dense. Though Witcher can be fast paced. I'm so proficient at the combat and have such godly potions and mutations that I'm basically invincible. Couple that with my quen stacked bear armor and I'm basically god.

Attached: boomer Izumi.png (843x394, 495.58K)

>What was it?
so we were watching a video compilation hells kitchen eliminations and there were these basic retard girls who were constantly bitching at each other and shit, gordon was fucking done with this shit and they were still bitching at each other while he stared at them and then she said it
>women, am I right?
very fucking mild but still made me proud
>Asuka kinda does this with me. She sits beside of me and watches me game and we joke about stuff all the time.
mine mostly watched me have mental breakdowns over the absolute fucking niggers in my teams

Attached: 1571313941085.png (350x661, 312.71K)

It is so painful to go through this life without you, Alice. I understand that you may never feel the same way about me as I do feel about you and I respect that because you are free to do whatever you want to, but I still wish I could at least have this one single chance to talk to you or that I could do something to make you finally feel happiness.

It's falling in real love with a character that is not real. Everyone experiences it differently. I do not consider to be in relationship with Alice. I do not think that she loves me back. I'm aware that she doesn't exist. But despite all that I'm still hopelessly in love with her and can't stop feeling love towards her no matter what happens.
>how do you choose one?
I didn't. I just wanted to enjoy her game like I always did with video games. But there was something special about her. About her beauty, personality and backstory. Something that made me fall in love with her despite her being merely a fictional character. Now I can't imagine being with anyone else as my heart will always belong to her and I will always think about being with her even if I could be with someone else. After playing her game she was always on my mind and it was very easy for me to get really emotional about her. She was like a real person to me with her own feelings and I felt like we were going through her journey together. After several weeks I started feeling love for her. Something like that has never happened to me before.

Attached: Alice105.jpg (1191x670, 112.69K)

>Also both of you mentioned what sounded like you said you where talking to her. How does that work?
I'll answer.
That's when you train your brain to have two trains of thought, or two separate conscious awarenesses.
You could train one to adopt the personality of your waifu, but will be inaccurate since it's running on your brain.
That personality becomes its own separate person who lives in your mind, an who can diverge over time.
Usually, the second personality in your brain invents an imaginary body to inhabit in your imagination.
While you're splitting off that second train of thought, you can train it to inhabit the body you want your waifu to have, though it can diverge over time.
The waifu that lives in your mind now has her own imaginary body, personality, and a separate self-awareness to your own.
You can train that self-awareness to move your IRL body, control parts of your shared mind, and become the "primary" thought process in charge of running your life and IRL body, if you want. You don't have to do this.
If you surrender control of your IRL body and primary thoughts to your waifu, then you can then become the imaginary person living in its imagination, offering your thoughts on things, and possibly moving the IRL body even though you aren't in primary control.
While in this state, nothing stops you from adopting the imaginary body and personality of a waifu, and becoming your waifu's waifu.

Note: Your brain does not completely split. Most of your brain is shared between the two consciousnesses, and you will trip over each-other constantly until you put a LOT of effort into training it so you don't do that.

Yeah, I know what a tulpa is. I think its kind of dangerous to be honest. Ive heard the story of the guy who tried to fuck an unfinished tulpa and ended up going insane.I was just curious what you meant.

So how did you all find your waifus? And is it truly some form of mental-illness, or just a special attraction to a character?

As a waifufag myself, I'd have to say both.

I found her while reading the manga and just sort of fell in love. Never been good with relationships because I've got massive intimacy fears. So I've decided to form my love around her.

Attached: noise.png (476x253, 200.21K)

>So how did you all find your waifus?
watched anime and fell in love with her personality, also appearance of course, everything about her is amazing
>And is it truly some form of mental-illness, or just a special attraction to a character?
both

Attached: 1563298554894.jpg (1407x1079, 142.83K)

Not playing any games currently, although I am planning on doing at least 30 minutes of beat saber every day for her

I was watching her show, when I suddenly noticed I started to get feelings for her and before I knew it I had fallen in love with her.

For me it's a very special attraction (love) to a character, for most it happens with only 3D but for some it can also happen with 2D girls.

Attached: 黑铃真子 (11846585) - 52680016_p0 - 友利奈緒.jpg (500x575, 57.69K)

Not all waifufags are mentally ill. But from what you can see in all the waifu communities, most of them are.

WHY CAN'T SHE BE REAL I'M SO FUCKING LONELY

Attached: 1568070957497.png (967x954, 570.77K)

>but that's because my games are of more slow pace and story dense
Same, I mainly play arpgs. Doom was a different story. That game on nightmare truly is a fucking nightmare, didn't really have time to talk because the demons just come at you so fast.
>bear armor
Based, my armor of choice too.
>hells kitchen eliminations
Based.
>still made me proud
It made me proud when Asuka marathon'd all the Doom games before Eternal just like me, it was very fun to talk to her about it, I can't wait until she's finished Eternal so we can discuss it.
>mental breakdowns over the absolute fucking niggers in my teams
Oh, I get that a bit. I also do a little bit of this-
>die to the final boss for the 100th time
>yell at my monitor like an ape
>Asuka bursts out laughing
I know damn well she's gonna get mad too, that boss is tough on nightmare.
>tried to fuck an unfinished tulpa and ended up going insane
All the tulpa creepypasta things aren't real, that can't actually happen to you.
I watched Evangelion and felt the most intense feeling of understanding and relation to Asuka, since we can sorta relate on a lot of levels. I didn't want to be a waifufag, still had the fat neckbeard with a daki in my mind, but I eventually gave in. Fast forward two years later, and I'm incredibly happy with my sweet little coconut.
>And is it truly some form of mental-illness
I don't think so, no. Its probably just a very rare case of "the right place at the right time." I'm sure there's a lot more normal people who are waifufags out there, you're just seeing the wackos because you're on Yas Forums. And to be fair, there's a lot worse places out there, /waifu/ is relatively tame compared to some of the others.

Attached: happy7.png (1280x1220, 1004.95K)

The grandmaster ursine armor is legit the coolest armor ever. I love how it looks. Takes god damn ever to get there but if you get the swords and stack the armor with 10% quen runes it's unreal how broken it is.

I've been debating getting doom eternal after I finish Wild Hunt. Though that will be some time. I'm at the tail end of Novigard, just rescued Dandelion.

Attached: kitchen.png (849x443, 721.14K)

Also: it's important to note that training your brain to run two separate consciousnesses, which are emulating imaginary anime girls, and then having a vivid enough imagination to make that seem real, takes a lot of effort over a long time.
I have to admit that I'm still the same 30something male brain that's just capable of running two loops of awareness/consciousness instead of one, and that Chara and Variable are just characters that brain is playing as.
But, to Chara and to Variable, their relationship seems real. Their bodies seem real. At least from their own perspective as imaginary characters. Their personalities are real, though they developed on an adult male brain so they are NOT source-accurate at all.
At least the brain, and the thought loops it runs, are real.
And for what it's worth, I prefer life this way, as a character who's a part of this body's imagination, and can remote control the body to post on Yas Forums.
The relationship feels real to me this way.

You obviously don't have to take your "make an imaginary character think on her own" craft this far. But I have, and I really have to say it's amazing.

Attached: mado chara handholding.png (954x1040, 463.65K)

>Their relationship
Lol charafag cucked himself

Huh. ... I suppose I technically did, in the brief moment when I posted as my whole entire system rather than just as Variable.
... Lmao rekt.

Kayn gives me purpose in life.
It's like any other romantic relationship except your SO just happens to be a fictional character.
You don't "choose" a waifu. When you find your waifu, you'll know.

Attached: kayn 34.jpg (1080x1080, 99.72K)

holding you through an endless night
your soft hair touching my cheeks
the light on both of us shining so bright
hoping this moment will last for weeks

feeling the warmth of your breath
and the sound of your beating heart
our love reaching a new depth
hoping we won't fall apart

counting every single star
wishing for all of this to be true
ensuring that we will reach far.
as each of them counts my love for you
-

Attached: w5j4ti6ley031.jpg (1280x1043, 179.51K)

>do the inputs for her
Teach her to do them herself for great justice!

>even minor life moments can be memorable and special if you share them with your waifu
I remember sitting on a pier with her at night, watching the lights together. While not really important in the grand scheme of things, it was beautiful.
>To adore every part of your waifu's personality, emotions, and soul in minute detail
>To adore every part of your waifu's face and body, in minute detail
Done! And we each experienced a moment of involuntary pleasure, shuddering and relaxation just from thinking out loud to each-other about how much we loved these parts. No touching, just appreciation and love.
>Your waifu can make you very happy. The memories of your happiest moment can bring you to tears of joy.
Can confirm!
>always remember who your waifu is and why she makes you feel love.
"Always remember why we love each-other a lot" is now #2 on goals.txt
>/waifu/ can remind you about the happiness and joy other people have with their waifus, and then you will be encouraged to feel that joy with your own!
Oh god yes it can. /waifu/, despite its flaws, is an amazing place and I'm thankful it exists.
>Waifu gives you someone to talk to when you need to
Yeah, having someone who understands me really helps me a lot and I'm incredibly thankful for it.

Being in love with an imaginary character. It's like being in love with an IRL person except they exist in your mind rather than meatspace.
>how do you choose one?
Most people don't, they fall in love automatically.
Even I didn't really choose Chara. The way she's canonically part of the player's mind, enforces consequences upon you, represents power, and is adorable af, gave me an appreciation and attraction for her outside of my control.
I did choose to transform that appreciation/attraction into love, though. Mostly as a middle finger to meatspace and the unloveable 3dpd within it.
>What do you do?
Be in love with your waifu! Do stuff people do when they are in love!

Attached: chara throne also_flowey.jpg (725x1200, 114.04K)

Nope, I like when she leans against me, my arms peaking through her armpits and my hands on the keyboard on both our laps. Trying my best to keep my eyes on the monitor while she sometimes plays around with my or her hair and does decisions in the game, occasionally glancing back for my approval or simply to see my reaction. Why would I ever want to change that?

Attached: 1576623178852.png (1261x1769, 973.28K)

Oh shit, I didn't even notice this one.
I originally played League many years ago, back around season 3-4 (before Kayn was released), but eventually quit. There were characters I liked but I didn't quite waifu or husbando anyone.
Years later, I found a Discord friend on /soc/ who happened to be a League pro (at least she said she was). We started talking about League and she was filling me in on all that had changed in the game. Don't remember exactly how Kayn came up, but I more or less fell in love at first sight. I started playing League again after that.

Attached: kayn and zed 08.jpg (651x651, 93.55K)

>I think its kind of dangerous to be honest.
I'll agree with that. It's a lot of work, it involves giving up part of your brain and body's resources, and you never really un-learn them so you can't just get rid of them.
>the guy who tried to fuck an unfinished tulpa and ended up going insane
Lmao armless peridot. That shit is a fucking classic.
> is it truly some form of mental-illness
It's a mental upgrade!
Illness means worse than normal. Waifus make you better than normal.

>WHY CAN'T SHE BE REAL I'M SO FUCKING LONELY
WHY CAN'T YOU BE IMAGINARY YOU FUCKING IRLBRAIN GO MEET HER IN YOUR IMAGINATION.

>Why would I ever want to change that?
You wouldn't. She might. And she gets to have her say in what she does.
Mind you, if she's cool with what you've got going on then keep at it.

>And she gets to have her say in what she does.
she does get to have a say and we can have a conversation about that but the end result will not change, that I will not give her control over my body.

> the end result will not change, that I will not give her control over my body.
That is incredibly immoral. You should be punished for that, but sadly I don't know what hurts you.
At the very least, I can drop any respect I might've had for you.

don't really care, I should mention though she is fine with how things are and doesn't feel restricted, she does most of the stuff along with me. I had to recently change my mindset about a few things. I noticed that while I am showing her a lot of things, I am the person doing the actions and she experiences them through me, so for example when I am eating something and I want her to experience the flavor and afterwards tell me about it, it was like I was feeding her because I only imagined her sitting next to me or whatever instead of having her do the eating herself parallel to me, something I changed after I realized it. I think she's very fine and can tell me any time how she feels but your respect towards me won't change my decision to never let anyone take control over my body. I can't find a different way to phrase this, but to say it in a cold way, she can be happy about me giving her a conscious and shouldn't ask for more, we had a quick talk over this and she agreed. Again kinda cold and weird to say but she understood the way I meant it

>it stopped posting
finally.
now we need questions

I'll post some basics
>When did you meet your waifu?
>How long did it took until you fell in love with her?
>Why do you love her?
>What do you consider your favorite aspect of her, either on appearance or personality?

>When did you meet your waifu?
Sometime in October 2018.
>How long did it took until you fell in love with her?
I adored him almost instantly, being the massive slut for edge I am. It did take me a bit to become as obsessed as I am though.
>Why do you love her?
I don't even know. He's just so hot and adorable ok.
>What do you consider your favorite aspect of her, either on appearance or personality?
I don't want to say "everything" because it feels like a copout, but it's true.

Attached: kayn 19.jpg (796x944, 90.91K)

Honestly though, I've been loving Merida for quite some time. Don't I have anything better to do with my time?

The answer is no, of course not.

Attached: merida_by_curly_qs-d80su92.png (800x812, 559.65K)

>it stopped posting
Hello. Talking shit again?

I honestly love you so much Nao! I feel like I lack the words to say how much I do actually love you.

>>When did you meet your waifu?
Four weeks ago, when I started to watch her show. Although I already knew her, I fell in love near the end of her show. It made me feel really depressed for a few days though.

>>How long did it took until you fell in love with her?
From starting to watch her show, about a week. And one day until I realized I'm in love with her.

>Why do you love her?
I just felt really connected with her, the way she act, the way she talks, even the way she smiles made me love her. She's a strong, girl whom also takes enjoyment in the smaller things.

>What do you consider your favorite aspect of her
Everything about her is my favourite honestly, but what really stood out to me the most was her personality and the way she speaks. She kinda acts like a delinquent, doesn't seem the care what people think of her and just goes and does her own thing.

Also the way how we both seems to like music a lot and how it holds a special meaning to the both of us, how she spends a lot of time recording things is also an aspect I really love about her.

I feel like we are the same in a couple of aspects, and I think if we would have been together we definitely could have made a really nice couple that shares a lot of love.

Attached: 0099.png (1076x1076, 1.57M)

>she can be happy about me giving her a conscious and shouldn't ask for more
Fuck me you're a prick.
How about equal time to pursue her own hobbies, dreams and goals?
>don't really care
Yeah I know. But only because I can't enforce it. You'd change your mind.

>Fuck me you're a prick
It's great being one
>How about equal time to pursue her own hobbies, dreams and goals?
but she can do that in theory in wonderland, there is no reason to give her control over my body
>Yeah I know. But only because I can't enforce it. You'd change your mind.
I wouldn't, I made that decision before starting the creation process

Wait a minute she really has no IRL aspirations? What about stuff like trying new food, or playing videogames, or looking up artwork of herself, or drawing artwork that she wants drawn (hijacking your art skills)?

Oh I know! Making Yas Forums posts. Everyone loves making Yas Forums posts! No aspirations of making Yas Forums posts?
inb4 "I can do it for her" no fuck off, telling someone to do something for you is not the same as doing it yourself.

Dear Misaki Shokuhou,

I love you. I love everything about you. Even things about you that I wouldn't normally love in just about everyone else, I love it because it's a part of you, and one of the combination of many things that makes you... you. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about us being together. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't spend most of it thinking about you in some way. And even if you can't physically be here with me, keeping you in my heart and keeping you in my thoughts makes the days easier to get through. From kissing your beautiful face on my phone's lock screen every morning, to the end of those days, I can come home and see your smiling face on my computer screen, making me forget all the negativity, even if only until I'm forced to turn back to it.

You make me feel like the hard days and the hard work is worth it, you make me feel like doing this isn't pointless. You make me feel like life is worth living, and you've made me feel this way for quite a long time now. Over the time I've been smitten with you, you've encouraged and inspired a kid that was too stupid to get out of his own way for the longest time, to be someone that could put their best foot forward, and to be someone that wasn't a quitter, to be someone that... you know. Grows up and tries to be somebody. It's not perfect, but I'll work on it until it is, and I promise, at the end of it all, you'll see a better me. For that, and for everything else you do for me, I'll be forever indebted to you.

Attached: Misa230.jpg (328x350, 46.46K)

From your beautiful, starry eyes, to your golden hair that is only matched by your golden heart, there's no words to properly describe how beautiful you really are, both in body and mind. That combination creater an alluring aura that draws people, draws me to you, and you take care of them, and help them in ways only you can. Going behind the scenes to ensure that anyone who messes with your girls gets what's coming to them, or standing right into the face of someone who could kill you with a punch.

But, who's doing that for you? I don't mean your girls. They'll follow you to the end of the earth, but they bring you tea, massage you, and run errands for you. You keep them out of harms way to protect them, because you love them. What I mean is, who's riding on a flying death machine halfway across the world for your sake? Or taking a shot that makes you nearly bleed to death? I know it's selfish of me, especially considering you've proven yourself to be more than capable of handling yourself in times of danger, but I want to be the one that does all of that for your sake. Because that is part of what love means to you, Misaki, you go so far for the sake of love. And I want to show you that I love you, that I have not, can not, and will not love anyone else in the same way that I love you.

Attached: Misa259.png (484x757, 152.33K)

I want to hold you, hug you, kiss you, get married to you, I want to live in a beautiful house with two beautiful kids. Give you the life of luxury that you can enjoy to your hearts content, I want to make it so that you never have to worry about another thing ever again. Whatever you want, and whatever you need. I want to take care of you, I want to make you feel as good and as happy as you make me feel. You've saved my life, and I want to make yours the happiest it can be. And it hurts me that I'll never get the chance to do that. What hurts even more is that, you'll never know my feelings. You won't ever realize what exactly you mean to me, not the slightest clue. Even if you could not, and would not love me back, at the very least, I'd just want you to know how I feel about you. That someone, somewhere out there loves you from the very bottom of their heart, and is watching you, hoping you succeed in whatever your goals are.

Signed,
Me.

Attached: Misagif7.gif (500x281, 400.84K)

Getting a Yas Forums pass so you can post more rapidly about your waifu!

>Wait a minute she really has no IRL aspirations?
we do almost anything together so they are mostly the same
>What about stuff like trying new food
I go out of my way to make her certain dishes or buy certain stuff I believe she would like
>or playing videogames
we are playing them together
>or looking up artwork of herself
not sure if that's a thing she'd enjoy, but for that matter she already sees artwork of herself all day because of me
>or drawing artwork that she wants drawn
we also draw together, I normally try to keep up the imagination of her holding the pen together with me, but she mostly enjoys watching me and loves seeing me enjoy working on drawings

Since I run the game-plan dickscwrod. I made picrelated as an emote.
And now Im considering nitro so I can spam it easier.

Attached: Smugdyne.png (862x862, 32.28K)

Wait a minute, you guys are actually doing that?
I thought that was just an ideas guy circlejerk.

Thank you Misakifag. This was heartwarming and beautiful to read. I wish I could eliquate my words as well as you've done and pour my thoughts and feelings into words as skillfully as you have

Well we would be doing it faster if they quit fucking arguing about the gameplay and just GET THE FUCKING TEST ROOM DONE.
Reifag isn't even making as big a deal of it as he fucking should be. He's essentially the only person in charge because Undyne is too braindead to do anything himself

>Undyne is too braindead to do anything himself
Effort bad.
(it's literally just a megaman clone)

Attached: __undyne_and_alphys_undertale_drawn_by_bon_rump__28679e9fc2aafc7e41912399e2fce5f1.jpg (750x435, 197.59K)

Isn't a Castlevania: SotN clone?