/britfeel/

NEETs enjoying a nice sweaty Monday afternoon wank edition

Attached: britfeel march.jpg (3877x2823, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tomhfh/status/1239506167413575682
voca.ro/3wNuGNriaDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The cure for corona is pure waifu love.

Corrrrr thats a fucking spicey wrap lads.

The cure for your faggotry is my fist bouncing off your head

No more stickies hatched yet and I have to go do boring chores ;_;

Seething is a co-morbidity.

>The police and the army will be mobilised to enforce the rules and a curfew will be imposed from 18:00, the sources said. The lockdown will last a minimum of five weeks, according to the same sources

Happening in france this week.

not big into battle royale games myself, lad. tried playing fortnite with my nephew but was absolute dog shit at it. also tried apex with my friend gay mikey, but again, was no good. hope you enjoy yourself tho lad. i can see the appeal of those games! as for working with my senpai, it's a good time. i get on with them very well. it's a nice atmosphere.

Attached: 1579654085549.gif (800x450, 1.41M)

>le seething xd
change the record you gimp

kek, the pub lads are going to go mental. For me, it's being indoors unless i'm shopping or at work.

I'm totally convinced that I have the virus. My flu from January (lots of mucus) has been beaten back entirely and replaced with the most arid sore throat I can remember. I feel heavily hung over despite not having drunk for several days. My cough is still here, though dry rather than mucus. My temperature is normal, but maybe I am not displaying this symptom. There have been opportunities for me to have caught it too (myself or through family)

Attached: Sophie_Cri.jpg (750x649, 51.5K)

Doctor Jones, Jones
Calling Doctor Jones
Doctor Jones, Doctor Jones
Get up now
>Wake up now

Attached: 1584222535275.jpg (476x282, 28.89K)

twitter.com/tomhfh/status/1239506167413575682

NO WANKING UNTIL CORONA VIRUS IS CURED

what would you do if the world truly goes to shit 28 days later style, maybe without the zombies
in all honesty I'd just give up. can't be dealing with looters and mayhem like that, I'd just off myself

love when a former star comes back with a new gimmick

At work and got a sore throat and continuous cough. Dunno if it's corona virus or just because I'm trying to stop smoking.

good lad, truck lad

Attached: 1567660313004.jpg (1920x1080, 365.4K)

how long until Lee, Kay or Tim gets the virus and we lose them due to their shoddy immune systems?

NO
SLEEP
TILL BRITFEEL

NO
SLEEP
TILL BRITFEEL

wanking actually strengthens your immune system so that's not a good idea

corr cillian murphy was beautiful in that filum
goes to show that the thing about men aging like fine wine is utter bollocks

>implying corona is anything close to all the black shit on her pans that makes those delicious blackened fried eggs
She could survive a nuclear blast lad.

THE WORLD IS ENDING NOOOOOO I CANT DIE WITHOUT LOSING MY VIRGINITY TO CHIKA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think I'd try and make my way to my grandparents house, they live in rural Dorset so it's probably quite safe and quiet there. Once the food starts to run out though I dunno what I'd do, probably just roam the countryside looting houses for supplies

>tfw met an amazing girl and asked her to visit me but she has a bad immune system and travel with corona seems unlikely

feels bad man

alright imma brave the outside world to pick up a meal deal. Any you lads want out?

Just bum around at home until I run out of food. Then probably have a look around the neighbours for more food, most are elderly near me so I could do them in if I had to.
I don't have any skills that would help in that situation, if I can't survive on tinned food forever then I'm fucked.

It's fucking not mate, all the old rural people think they're invincible, they aren't even going for the personal space thing yet. Also you might kill them, bit mean.

Thinking about joining the RAF as a Medic, anyone got any thoughts on this? Kind of wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid so I guess this isn't too far off really.

As long as Jonathan Hague is ok I couldnt give a fook.

sore throat isnt a major symptom and you have no temperature. maybe youre just sick.

I'm paying for 76MB/s but I only download at 4MB/s on wifi in my bedroom.
Why is internet so slow on this third world country.

>be a gammon faced boomer
>think corona is liberal fake news
>just come back from a cruise to italy
>goes to pub
>infects 200 people

Sounds like you have virginitus to me. Virgin-21. Oops. Might as well end it now.

Oh I'm assuming if it gets to 28 Days Later tier they'd already be long dead lad. I'd probably find them in each others arms in bed, give them a proper burial

Thanks trucker fren

If it all goes tits up we can start /britfeel/ meet ups on Truckers MP or something

Attached: flat,800x800,072.jpg (800x779, 91.93K)

Wifi slows you down by about a third normally. Call them up lad.

He's such a wholesome lad, I'm sad he's in that friendship group. He volunteers at the British Heart Foundation, so hopefully he's taking precautions!

Through the threads of future past
The britfeeler longs to see
One chants out between two worlds
Virus walk with me

The Apus Are Not What They Seem

Just shagged Sophieposter's mum in the bum. She said she loved having a real man around the house. The view of my cum and her rectal blood dribbling down her thigh was just sublime.
I don't think I'll see her again though. What sort of slag does anal on the first shag.

do you play ets2mp or just single player cos of mods?

If they implement a forced lockdown in the UK I take it that means I won't be able to go to the gym?

scared there might be a recession and massive unemployment because a gook decided he wanted bat soup for dinner

Attached: 1565903573757.png (656x755, 38.83K)

No mate, in other countries it's "Lockdown apart from people that want to go to the gym"

just single player for me

>he doesn't have a home gym

is a dry cough not a major symptom?

don't you find it boring single

Fucking hell lads that maccies was grim, feeling fluey as fuck but I still need to stay awake for this meeting in 3 minutes and an asthma review in another hour.
All whilst sleep deprived, hope I don't end up being a typhoid Mary.

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 5.99K)

if its a continuous cough then yes

Just shagged Zeus' mum. It wasn't good. She was very dry and hsd literally no meat on her.
Didn't even make and effort. Just laid there proper lifeless like and I ended up cumming on her skull.

i dont see what would make it boring

Anyone else get a lot of purchase anxiety?

Even now that iv got a lot more money, spending 30 quid on a video game feels like a massive risky purchase and I worry about needing that 30 quid for something more essential

>typhoid Bazza

Attached: 1580016153004.png (686x526, 187.13K)

Who was closest then

I liked apex, I wasn't great but I still enjoyed it.
Died straight away on COD. As predicted though.
It's good that you enjoy your job, is it a interesting job or do the family make it interesting/fun

There is a normal flu going around as well lad.

Check your temperature too

>2 years 6 months
>still have dreams about her

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x512, 53.67K)

you fucking retard, you're going to see a doctor? Just stay home from everything. Tell someone you feel fluey at the very least, not just for them but for you too. I'm not having any of my feelfrens die because of silliness.

What was it yesterday? Says 1,372 confirmed 35 dead so far.

Bad news lads. Alan has Covid-19

Full statement here:

voca.ro/3wNuGNriaDk

Don't know, that lad said the new numbers would be released at 2pm

Fuckin hell boys, Amazon's one day delivery is now a 1 week delivery
This virus is tearing our lives apart