/britfeel/

/truckfeel/ edition, show us yer rig. Unless yer poor and can't afford 1 (like me)

Attached: 03 march night.jpg (2482x1808, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt-AxAqlrOo
twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1237119835752083456
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm starting to get a little nervous about how many /britfeel/ers work in education. I'm in supply, and the TAs are always happy to give you the dirt. It's pretty interesting actually, but they do all say that. Always the same type of middle-aged/ old women.

Bad news about Poleaboo Radio

bought a metal chip fork lads, now I'm the talk of the town and /britfeel/ is so jealous
No you can't see it, no photography please

Attached: 58658376.png (657x527, 22.41K)

the whole of italy has now been put under lockdown

hmmmmm

does anyone have a transparent png of apu standing and staring into the distance?

Been trying to figure out why my libido just fucking died a couple of months ago, ever since then I just have no sex drive at all, thing is I do lift quiet a bit so it can't be T especially as I have no other symptoms of low T, I think it's because I find it so fucking boring, don't even get boners that much, don't think I've had one in a while, get plenty of wet dreams though which is fucking annoying, really weird lads. Tried to start it myself but It just doesn't feel good, I think it's my bodies way of trying to make me go have sex by making wanking really boring, doesn't explain the libido thing though, any ideas lads?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 5.19K)

Any nopoo lads in? Haven't shampooed me hair in over a week. Feels good not having to do it haha.

>He's a science teacher
Now it makes sense that you'd go for rote learning. People aren't just soulless data processors you know. Well, neurotypical people anyway.

Pretty sure I'm going to end up getting corona virus because my housemates are incapable of washing their fucking hands

I started the journey with 2,691km remaining
approximately 20 minutes of driving later, I have 2,326km remaining

Most of it was on 90 kmh motorways with a couple minutes of waiting in traffic. I'd say best case scenario you can do 1125 ingame kilometers per hour. My journey from Calais to Finland will take approximately 2.3 hours in real time, but possibly longer when you take into account urban areas and countries and roads which have much lower speed limits for trucks

If there's mods that include those areas then of course, but I only have base game + expansions + promods

Attached: 1552453855748.jpg (1920x1080, 321.48K)

I had one friend who did that. He absolutely stank.

put it in the microwave mr trips

I'll tell you this lads: Avengers: End Game was preparing people for the Corona Virus.

14 months and counting lad
Gets better after a while then your hair adapts too it
You're gonna be a greasy fuck for a few months though

>crossbow as cache reward
>playing as a wizard
thanks blizzard
*salvages it*

How did he stink lad? Impossible. I wash everywhere else just water on me hair simple as

>playing D3 before season starts
whats the point

might wear a backwards cap at the gym
why?
why not

Missed the start of the thread due to dindins
Started my antibiotics today and been told to self isolate. How do I stop myself from getting bored?

You're likely unaware of it but the hair grease that you produce without shampoo absolutely niffs. Was convinced 'your hair washes itself after a bit'.

wank, browse internet, play games, watch movies, repeat become depressed

paragon levels my man. and i want to get some better gear for my wizard

Yeah got a cork in me bum. Saving up a few for a big treat.

I'm not unaware of it, lad. You're a mong. Shampoo is a jew conspiracy to ruin your hair. Simple as.

Hope my boy ronaldo doesn't die

Ok, so you know you stink and anyone who doesn't like the smell is a mong. Got it, carry on.

Nope, don't stink. The only thing that stinks is your attitude, fagguette.

>Now it makes sense that you'd go for rote learning. People aren't just soulless data processors you know. Well, neurotypical people anyway.
They aren't but they should be. We must crush individuality and place it with loyalty to the collective.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY DID I HAVE TO FUCK IT ALL UP
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA
Ok normal mode now

Ok, well. That's where our opinions diverge pretty sharply then. What a sad way to view people. You miss the soul of humanity. Where's your compassion? Do you really believe that people should be reduced to machines in that way? I feel like we're having the STEM/ liberal arts divide here desu. I do agree with you that patriotism is sorely lacking in education and should be brought back, though.

*lets his apu out of the truck for a few minutes so he can enjoy the lovely view*

Attached: 20200309203444_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.81M)

Why did cola break up with len?

Did they ever make nice English roads

Take your tranny drama back to discord, nonce.

Miss Crona lads
Imagine all the corona/crona virus bants we could have done

Did they? First I have heard of this!

I made that joke in the comment section of their last blog entry and they went private an hour later, so it's safe to say they would've taken it very poorly.

Well, if you're dedicated to teaching well and empowering your students through learning then fair enough. We're obviously very different but I'd hope we're serving the same end ultimately. As long as you actually want to help your students and don't actively resent them. We're coming from different places but there's room for both styles. Variety is good. Equilibrium is good. Or else, tension.

I just want a hot meal.

>I just want a hot meal.
What kind of meal exactly, lad? Goulash?

Attached: BA1.jpg (510x680, 64.34K)

Miriam Margoyles is quite entertaining for a fat old lass.

Jambalaya on a bed of rice would be tops.

The PS1 startup was so eerie. I like it.

Goulash sounds yummy.

Sounds like a standard week in the life of A.
I'm worried that I won't be able to go outside and get food for my babies. I've got enough for me as I am a bit of a preppy doomer so got a minimum of 4 weeks. I don't have bramble growing in my garden and I don't have any friends to get me any though

you lads like beef stroganoff?

Attached: Beef-Stroganoff-Pasta2-SWP-3.jpg (700x1050, 57.81K)

PS1 era travellers tales for me boi

Oh yes, haven't had beef stroganoff in ages.
*passes bowl with high hopes*

Food and water will run out. Bog roll. We'll be killing one another for a sosig role in a fortnight.

Any of the lads getting Nioh 2?
Don't know, lads. I did enjoy 1 but got burned out at the end. The clone Edward Kelly fight made me want to kill myself.

Attached: 1489495767084.png (2688x2688, 196.27K)

Been thinking about writing crime stories in my spare time. What do you lads think of that? Should I do it?

this image is awakening something in me lad

Attached: 1393192244146.png (304x408, 150.92K)

Hmm no better not lad. I mean, what if you aren't very good at it? Best leave it to the professionals.

>Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the gun
>WRONG
>Okay the rope
>WRONG
>[Sweating]
>The knife?
>YOU LOSE
>It was actually the candlestick, he hid it in the billiard room but he left the other one in the room where he killed Mr. Boddy
Seething lad

>recruiting agency got me an interview with some company
>guy from the agency constantly emails and phones me just to ask me shit like "are you prepared for the interview?"

Do these guys get a bonus for getting me into the interview or something?

Felt the same way lad. Then I played a bit of the DLC and it just got ridiculous how standard enemies were basically bosses so I dropped it. Still getting 2 though, really enjoyed the betas.

Definitely do it, lot of fun, might make a name for yourself. Best of luck!

Terrific idea lad
If you post a bit here I'll critique it for you

>you lads like beef stroganoff?
BIG fan, but it makes my tummy runny. Probably the cream in it...

They're dead needy because people ghost them all the time

Go for it, lad. I've been working on a novel for a few years and it's finished but just revising it and editing it. Don't even know what I'm gonna do with it. It's about an alcoholic who dies in his sleep only to wake up in Hell and go on an adventure and have zany antics with a skeleton toll booth attendant. It's likely shite but I've had a lot of fun writing it. Just over 300000 words.

The bloke who worked (still does) on Travellers Tales games has a YouTube where he talks about coding TT games and he even released a ROM hack for Sonic 3D, which they also made, recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=nt-AxAqlrOo

Sorry lad, i can't stand parsley

Minority Report is such a great movie

lmao

twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1237119835752083456

love seeing dumb americans experiencing karma

Well, it ain't like I'm going to publish it to the real world. It's only going to be posted here so it's not that bad
>not realising that Mr. Boddy was the killer along
Are you thick in the head, lad?
I doubt I'll be "Internet famous" if you catch my drift but we'll see
Haven't got any stories all ready written out yet, got some ideas if you'd like to hear them.
That actually sounds truly kino my man. Any way to read it?

Still haven't seen it 2bqh. Didn't know that it was a Spielberg film.