How do i cope with being a gaycel?

How do i cope with being a gaycel?

Attached: shigofumi4 (1)(1).jpg (538x309, 37.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmodius_and_Aristogeiton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do i cope with being a gaycel?
What does that mean

If you're attracted to women then you're not gay, actual gay people are actually gay.

>If you're attracted to women
I'm not

Can you explain what gaycel is

A gay incel

Are you too ugly to get a bf?

>A gay incel
Does not exist unless you are an ugly top with small to average dick size.

how is that even possible? dont gay people fuck almost anything that moves? just go to a gay bay, you must be supremely ugly or something if you cant pick up some dude

Average for straight standards but too low for fag standards also socially autistic and bipolar

Whatever makes you happy

Attached: shigofumi9_84.jpg (704x396, 26.15K)

Does not make me happy. I know it from fact.

>just go to a gay bar
You're assuming i want to have a shot at a free whore which i don't - in that case straight incels could pay hookers too and stop being incels
>dont gay people fuck almost anything that moves?
Not the ones who don't want to engage in the desperate shitshow that is hookup culture.

>You're assuming i want to have a shot at a free whore which i don't
yeh thats why most "incels" are volcels

Are other average looking gays not attracted to average men?

There's another cope going on that you don't stop being an incel until you find a partner you love and have sex with

The gay community is ruthless. If you're not white (anglo or germanic cuz meds aren't appealing to them) and at least 6'0" and have a worthwhile cock you can't be a top, and unless you're a femboy or an extremely effeminate twink you can't be a bottom

How do you look friend?
Length, penis size, age, interests?

>length
Around 5'9" and a fucking twig who can't grow a beard. My dad ruined his med bull genes by mating with a dwarf.
>penis size
I think it was less than 10cm last time i checked
>age
>interests
Literature, classical/experimental music depending on my mood, russian and linguistics

Height is not a problem. If you're skinny, try to tone yourself to a skinny fit person. With a nice tummy and legs and butt.
>10cm penis
Well if you're okay with being a bottom or vers you can find a partner
>good interests
I don't see any problem here, are you afraid of commitment?

>are you afraid of commitment?
I have no social skills and I'm looking for a stable partner, plus I'm in a traditionalist shit hole where being gay isn't still fully accepted.

Attached: shigofumi-picture-drama-3870.jpg (302x445, 32.3K)

read the poo

Attached: poo degenerate.jpg (908x504, 57.06K)

>I have no social skills and I'm looking for a stable partner
Going to tell you that you should try some "online"-relationships and try to gain interaction experience and within the real world I suggest you just go and be yourself around your friends and family without overthinking about being a "gaycel".
>I'm in a traditionalist shit hole where being gay isn't still fully accepted.
Where is that?

Oh damn, you sound fantastic. I really wish you lived in the west, I would date someone like you.

You can easily just be normal and stop being a fag.

Attached: 1580132927650.jpg (623x929, 83.74K)

What do all the other gays do then?

>What do all the other gays do then?
Have nice hookups, gayclubs dancing taking drugs going to the bathrooms and getting dicks or ass ;3
Grindr is also pretty nice and easy to use :3

>try some "online"-relationships
Everyone is always ghosting me
>around your friends
Bold of you to assume i have irl friends
>Where is that?
Shitaly.

Wouldn't stop me from being an incel

Exactly what roasties do on tinder, swipe left when someone doesn't meet their absurdly high standards.

Attached: Shigofumi - 05 - Large 25.jpg (1024x576, 56.43K)

>Everyone is always ghosting me
Yeah but don't let that bother you, just find someone else and continue.
>Bold of you to assume i have irl friends
Sorry
>Shitaly.
I was in the assumption italy didn't mind homos, as long they're not pride type.
Also I have seen so many gay italians in int so don't know what stops you.

>Grindr is also pretty nice and easy to use :3

Straight guy here

Could I get drugs off of grindr?

A-a question from my cousin, of course...

>Could I get drugs off of grindr?
Idk maybe, if you let the dealer fuck you hard and long sure

>just find someone else and continue
It has happened a dozen of times lmao
>I was in the assumption italy didn't mind homos, as long they're not pride type.
Didn't mind doesn't mean they're not looked down upon. You can still get fired for expressing your sexual preference and some guys are forced to stay in the closet.

dude all fags are nasty std-ridden cumbrains. it should be as easy for you to get laid as it is for a woman. only a relationship would be harder for a faggot

Why is OP a faggot? You get molested as a child like half of all other faggots?

I'm pretty sure even the queerest gay guy would also like currency.

Have gay sex incel.

Attached: __astolfo_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_nat_the_lich__sample-4c5348c4251c0a14f9872f4fb5a38f3a.jpg (850x850, 168.46K)

>should be as easy for you to get laid as it is for a woman
As easy as paying a whore as a straight guy

You don't need to pay a guy anything, just shave yourself clean, put cute girly clothes, lube your butt and let them plow you ;3

I am not girly and I'd rather top

Well show them your muscles and big benis :3

get on grindr faggot. someone even posted literal hideous incels on there and they got matches. stop pitying yourself faggot. you have it as easy as a woman for sex. the only problem you have is that faggots are so ridiculously degenerate, you have to worry about every std under the sun and the occasional whacked serial killer faggot

>italian
just go to greece bro, infinite boypussy for you to indulge.

If it's any consolation, I'm in the same boat and I'm dangerously close to 30.
I'm worthless even to the gay market.

I have also no muscles or big penis
>get on grindr faggot
Like i said that's no different than going out with a whore, which most incels refuse to do

"Feminine" dykes and "Masculine" faggots are completely nonsensical. Are you mentally ill or just severely pedophiliac and fixated on little boys?

>I have also no muscles or big penis
Ehh then why do you want to top. Stop pretending to be a top if you're not one. Start shaving, put on cute clothes and lube that ass!

>Tfw homo-romantic
>can only develop romantic feelings for other men
>but the idea of sodomy or intercourse with another man makes me feel uncomfortable

Probably not related

but I am technically a gaycel too

Attached: 0F58FB67-91D9-42FB-89F5-947E7DEA1528.jpg (551x960, 157.88K)

>Like i said that's no different than going out with a whore
it is different and all gays are whores

If you're attracted to women, you're just a self-loathing straight man tossed aside by women

You don't know how many guys out there who only want cuddle, kisses and hand holding relationship.

>"Feminine" dykes and "Masculine" faggots are completely nonsensical
History begs to differ.
Cuz i find the idea of being dominated disgusting.
>it is different and all gays are whores
Disproven by my existence.

I am indifferent towards women and vaginas disgust me

Stop trying to psychoanalyse random anons on r9k with your intellectually stunted Freudian framework

I have never met one

Then again I dont live in america

Attached: 63B271AB-AD2C-4402-BB71-541312A6E63C.jpg (900x900, 114.08K)

>Cuz i find the idea of being dominated disgusting.
Eh think of it as you dominating them with your ass and mouth.

>Then again I dont live in america
Neither do I, where do you live?

>History begs to differ.
No it doesn't? If you're talking about the Greeks/Romans, they fucked little boys. Relations between two adult masculine men were never seen as appropriate and openly mocked. Note Alexander the Faggot's seething at everyone laughing at the Sacred Band of Thebes. And every depiction of a lesbian I've seen historically has been of a masculine woman, at least in personality.

But you didn't answer my question: Are you attracted to young boys or adult masculine men?

>Exactly what roasties do on tinder, swipe left when someone doesn't meet their absurdly high standards.
I mean don't they become gaycels too then?

belfast Northern Ireland

We only just legalised gay marriage a few months ago so the traditional anti-fag talking points are still present

even though I am technically not a homosexual

That's pretty close. What kind of guy are you, physically and so on.

I am not effeminate if thats what youre asking.

I am a traditionalist and so on... not really a common trait when we are talking about homo-anything really. Idk what else there is to say

>I am not effeminate if thats what youre asking.
Ah well kinda hard to guess when you're posting anime girls and being coy.

>traditionalist
>homosexual
kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmodius_and_Aristogeiton
Stop embarassing yourself, I've read nearly every work written in ancient greece and i can assure you're illiterate.

If they can't have sex they do.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmodius_and_Aristogeiton
Another tale of pederasty. Something I already noted happened frequently. Keep coping faggot