Anybody here a cutter?

Anybody here a cutter?

I used to cut a few years ago when I'd get high on meth and DXM. I don't really know or remember why exactly I did it, but I know it wasn't sadness or depression. It eventually got me put in a psych ward for a bit. I don't know how potential future girlfriends will react to my scars. I can imagine them freaking out and leaving when it's time to undress for sex and they see the scars. Apparently silicone gel works well to fade them - have any cutters here tried it?

Attached: IMG_20200308 (2).jpg (2592x1944, 893.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/iQeI1b3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man i wish i had the balls to cut myself but im too much of a pussy. might actually manage to get it done if i get coke high tho

im not sure if youd say I cut. i take nailclippers and cut off all the skin off my feet and hands. then they bleed and hurt. I dont think I can post the pictures here though eh? gore not allowed on r9k? i took some after my last session

OOOOOOHHHH GOD IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOT AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

Attached: 1579437444356.png (680x501, 130.57K)

I just scratch with my fingernail, going over it for like five minutes. It makes these huge scars that take years to go away completely. The best part is taking a shower while they're still healing.

post pics of this pls

Women aren't as bad as you think. if you get to the point of them seeing you naked(and your scars) i don't think they'd care. the way to get rid of scars is to take care of them when they're fresh (applying Vaseline or lotion. leaving the wounds wet won't leave scars so smear Vaseline on fresh cuts and wrap them). there's not much you can do once they're fully healed to my knowledge expect just keep on applying lotion to fade them. i've been using stretch mark lotion my sister has and it helps a bit but keloid scars like that don't ever disappear. just better off getting a tattoo over it.

Unfortunately your still alive. I feel sorry for your parents they had to raise a pathetic slob that doesnt deserve life I hope you die a excruciating death

no because im not a faggot

>le haha funee peepeepoopoomer leddit joke so fune xd!!!!
jesus fucking christ when will this r*ddit trash fucking stop.

Fuck off, you're not making him 'man up'. You're retarded.

i sense some heavy projection here dude

based, people who cut only do it for attention because they're narcissistic faggots. people with actual suicidal problems either get help and dont do it or end up killing themselves without a trace

kys tranny

wrong quote whoopsies

I'm not a tranny and I'm not suicidal. You understand absolutely nothing about mental health or how to talk to someone going through pain, which OP clearly is, and you're just making it worse.

imgur.com/a/iQeI1b3

enjoy?

hope you're being sarcastic, faggot
ppl who hide their self harm aren't narcissistic, there's a lot of reason why people do

Attached: Screenshot_34.jpg (734x528, 115.37K)

Was going to tell you keep seething self-harming faggot but your reply to OP changed my mind. I'm just making fun of these attention-whores. Never been to reddit.

lol cutter are literally retarded

do. not care. i hope the image helps atleast one person understand

nah faggot im telling the truth, anyone who cuts themselves is a narcissistic validation/attention seeking piece of trash. go kill yourself you faggot, i bet you're the kinda nigga who would cut your dick and balls off because of "toxic masculinity" or some dumb shit like that KEK

yeah ik and i agree, i just think the whole "-oomer" shit is dumb r*ddit trash.

the way you type is cringe. shame.

Attached: image0.jpg (2448x3264, 648.02K)

>waahhhh please understand my narcissism and attention/validation seeking!!!1!!111!!!
no thanks faggot, go kill yourself.

>calls me cringe
>harms his body for validation and attention
holy fucking kek you're a hypocrite, i hope your entire fucking bloodline gets stage 4 cancer you turbo faggot.

post jawline bro

the way you type is embarrassing, thats also not me, you are trying way too hard buddy

You talk like an edgy kid from 2016 when lol epic cancer jokes were stil le funny

I did a little in high school... 15 yrs later i only have a few left. But my husband is covered. Like carvings in his chest and cigar/cigarette burns on his upper body. His arms look like a burn victim's. It doesn't bother me. Go get a gothic chick, lol

>REEEE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH REEEEE!!!! HOW DARE YOU GET MAD AT ME FOR HARMING MY BODY IN ORDER TO GARNER SYMPATHY FROM OTHERS LIKE THE NARCISSISTIC FAGGOT I AM!!!!
jesus christ nigga, i've actually experienced depression and suicidal issues myself, but unlike you i've never scarred my body for attention or validation like a faggot. if you're not suicidal and you're cutting yourself, you're literally just an attention seeking faggot who's angry because his mommy didn't pay enough attention to him.

no thanks faggot

>REEEE HOW DARE YOU TYPE A CERTAIN WAY AND HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY NARCISSISTIC TENDENCIES REEEE!!!
lmfao go kill yourself nigga

>REEE YOU TYPE LIKE FROM 2016!!1!!!!11!!!
hey at least 2016 was better than now where everyone's a fucking pussy bitch

dude i cannot imagine the level of brain rot you must have to even type like this unironically. i am praying for you tonight

>"Hello, is this the BASED DEPARTMENT? I'd like to report on an instance of based behaviour. Based behaviour category: BTFOing narcissistic whiny faggots who think depression is a culture"

Attached: 988.jpg (1122x900, 111.88K)

You type like someone who is really bitter and angry that he didn't get the proper attention he deserved when he was depressed and suicidal, so now he's taking out his frustration on people. Listen, it's okay, I love you, but taking out your frustration on other people won't fix anything. And you also seem kind of underage.

same fag. atleast youre getting the attention you want

t. newfags responding to this bait

>REEEE WHINE WHINE WHINE BITCH BITCH MOAN WHINE WHINE COMPLAIN BITCH BITCH WHINE
don't care didn't read, plus you're a faggot.

>is bitter didn't recieve the proper attention
i got therapy you turbo faggot piece of shit. you're just attention seeking narcissistic fag who cuts himself to gain sympathy from retards who buy into your bullshit, so SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Nah this is not bait, the guy is trying really hard and is samefagging himself. I can tell it's someone with issues who just wants a friend or someone to take care of him.

"durr durr im a retard"
"fuck off retard
"epic troll!"

i'm not samefagging you autistic faggot piece of shit, nor do i want "someone to take care of me" you gay ass nigga, im perfectly fine. you're just assmad because i dont buy into your attention seeking narc bullshit

>i got therapy
Clearly not enough, if you're this angry on an online Cantonese Orbweaving forum.

>trying this hard to fit in here by using board slang like "on a (country) (activity) forum/imageboard"
seriously nigga, kill yourself.

I've been here since 2008, which is probably back when you were swimming in your dad's ballsack. Go out kid, you shouldn't be on here. Go play with your friends.

>I've been here since 2008, which is probably back when you were swimming in your dad's ballsack
i seriously doubt that, you'd have to be at least 25 years old - most 25 year olds dont narcissistically cut themselves for attention like idiot teenagers unless they're seriously developmentally stunded. also i'm 18 nigga, i was born in 2001 you fucking retard.

>i was born in 2001
Don't worry, I could tell before you even told me. And I don't cut myself, however I am empathetic and understanding, and don't think typing angry posts will accomplish anything.

>however I am "empathetic" and "understanding"
lmfao even worse, go rope yourself you virtue signalling piece of trash. virtue signalling is cringe, but it's especially cringe if you're virtue signalling for attention seeking narcissistic retards.

Meh, you're tiring. I'm going to go to sleep, I hope you at least learn something out of this.

lmfao ok nigga. i didn't learn anything, i already know how much of attention seeking retards people are.

What a fucking faggot honestly

this, all the niggas who cut themselves are such narcissistic pieces of shit.

holy shit, how fucking retarded are you? if it wasn't obvious who have serious mental problems due to being a meth head those retard-scars cement it. just off yourself, kevin

lmao you dumb as fuck. don't you have any hobbies at all holy shit. I literally can't imagine how stupid a person must be to mutilate themselves because they are bored LMAO

>meth
>DXM
>cutting
How are you alive

samefag. do you have nothing better to do than larp on this random boring thread? I bet you're OP as well

I'm empathetic too but a certain point like wtf you have to know those scars are going to be there forever. So either you just do it for attention or your lack the brain capacity to realize what you're doing. I've been through rough times when I did I just wanted to kms never thought about cutting

dude this is why you've degenerated into mutilating you own body. you're too dumb to deal with ANY negative judgement

Attached: cope.png (649x228, 13.54K)

Thank you, Satan. Your presence is needed on Earth in these trying times.

you know how easy that is to edit right? 2 seconds in ms paint.. also that was my first post so back to your conspiracy

lmao
all my baybeeeeee
three dubs as well. satan bless this shitposter XDDD

Attached: 3 days of crossfit.jpg (485x689, 215.87K)

dude, you need to get a grip on your mental illness. honestly surprised you aren't carving people up on the streets with your level of damage fucking hell

Attached: EDITS LAMO.png (380x204, 45.09K)

beauty angel audrey protects me from autistic posters getting gliggy in autistic threads about autistic stuff. thank you beauty angel audrey. protecting from projection!

Attached: 1583475214236.jpg (818x1122, 140.31K)

I haven't cut in a while since the marks take so long to heal, but it's so cathartic. It's comforting to temporarily forget about your emotional pain when you have a real wound that you can clean and bandage instead of worrying about your deep mental scars that will never heal.

Bring back bloodletting 2020.

I use the blades from my double edge safety razor. Last time I cut was feb 28, I got absolutely piss drunk, did the full length of both forearms, and even cut my fucking face.

Attached: 20200308_032335.jpg (1829x1143, 1.08M)

what ever happened to this audrey bitch, any social media links?

theres only two options with these girls. youre a bright boy, use your head.

Attached: 1583471068452.jpg (720x1075, 79.96K)

i got piss drunk once and tried to carve a swastika into my arm

Attached: rofl.png (352x264, 66.91K)

people who cut themselves are fucking retarded (pic related)

Attached: r9k.png.jpg (1361x1815, 840.52K)