Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Why is life so shitty?
Constant melacholical, dreadful, stinging storm of...
what. Why are we here? It all should just disintegrate into nothingness for good
streamable.com/f7wik
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_XwWcDMenE&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 67FA4362-25CB-4C8C-8930-828A9872B278.jpg (640x480, 62.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOwg_aR3src
youtube.com/channel/UCHwVcth7PcLyZ3vo5SulxnA
desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/ciara fent/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=R0HCpGj65mU
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/56746349/#56746349
youtu.be/3pckpo8B1gA?t=1747
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did she have to die lads

>why did she have to die lads
Did she really die?

there was a thread up yesterday she died of a drug overdose

she lost so much weight since the heroin usage... poor girl

Attached: 1583476768599.jpg (1080x1350, 112.75K)

Dont be dead you slutty wench!!
The joke isnt funny anymore!

Attached: C3BE9FF4-6A85-43AC-984E-E358267C3B2D.png (322x553, 410.64K)

She's not dead, JT admitted it was a stunt pulled because she wants out of the Yas Forums life. Her LastFM is still active, and Danny (NZ) said that he's the one that edited the funeral announcement.
Have you forgotten that she's done this before?

>regretting being on Yas Forums instead of squeezing all of the information you can from this site via the globohomo hivemind

She kept talking to people from r9k because she was curious about what she would learn. She wasn't taught discipline.

I recommend you all leave this site. It's for your own good.

Sauce on JTs side pls or how do you onow?

Nah, her dad verified it.

fuck off Hegelian, but you are correct - leaving this site is for the wise

>Want to leave Yas Forums
>but then my time here is replaced with video games, masturbation

This sucks.

Where's the proof of it?

read philosophy user, I have some recommendations if you want. also you could work on making an awesome music playlist. and listen to music and cook.

FUCK THIS MODERN DEGENERATE WORLD POISONING SO MANY AND ROBBING THEM OF HOPE, FAITH, AND COMMUNITY. FUCKING GOD DAMN ACCURSED 2000+20. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE BEAUTY AND PEACE. WHY DO WE HAVE TO WADE THROUGH THIS SEA OF CHAINS TO SMOTHER US UNDER THE WEIGHTS OF OTHER'S SINS. I'M NOT EVEN ANGRY, I'M FUCKING LOST. SHE MIGHT HAVE HAD PROBLEMS, BUT WHY DID SHE HAVE TO BE TAKEN FROM US? WHY DID GOD TAKE HER FROM US? SHE COULD HAVE BEEN FIXED. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

Attached: 1581682182075.jpg (235x217, 29.04K)

I read Nietzsche, and it feels like he was the only guy worth reading.

I know all about the will-to-power, but I'm autistic so my will-to-power is pretty much shooting at birds and wanking to snuff.

Can you please post prove or are you just attention seeking?

>She could have been fixed

lol.
That girl was on that Adolf Hitler brain... it was too late from the start.

It was her destiny to get TOPPED by hard drugs

>why did she have to die lads

Fent is wrecking opioid addicts. It's cheap and synthetic so drug smugglers and dealers are adding it to everything.

Attached: 1581383908248.png (517x661, 839.08K)

When women go astray, it's because men failed to lead. This is a disgrace. We have become so weak as to let this happen, and all the weak can do is laugh in perpetual schadenfreude as our society collapses.

Attached: 1581931561615.jpg (569x599, 30.97K)

>good rant
>turns out to be about a woman
kill yourself loser

I'm sorry, but there are women that go out of their way to race-mix, and the men don't even try and stop it.

If her dad and friends had been sane like the men on Yas Forums, she never would've killed herself.

But it was not to be.
The white race is insane.

i dont care about your eslut you stupid ass simp retard, go jump off a building.

Your neo-Marxist dissolution of our values and devaluing of the youth is played out. Your weakness silences your own posterity.

Perhaps, which is why men of means and might are needed now more than ever.

Hush. Ciara was an angel who wanted what was best for the world and all those around her.

Attached: b6448ccf51b4728b5bf37bcdfa1219e0aba40e613018d550bdaa3320c86548da.png (978x1292, 364.04K)

>thinks everyone he doesn't like is a "le marxist communist"
you must be pic related lmfaoo you stupid imbred alabama fucktard

Attached: hwwIEn1.jpg (369x301, 26.08K)

people like you and your esluts are what's wrong with society, go jump off a bridge simp boy.

Pathetic. The weasel squirms and squeals in fear. I encourage you to embrace strength, and maybe one day you will be worthy of the title of man.

what's her last.fm?

IS BAC DEAD!!!!!???????

I NEED PROOFS!!!!!!!!

Grubage, but that's clearly someone else. Not a single The Smiths song on there.

>Your neo-Marxist dissolution of our values and devaluing of the youth is played out. Your weakness silences your own posterity.
shut the fuck up idiot
this girl was an attention whore who tried to exploit robots for money

kill yourself just like her you absolute loser
based

she was the most beautfiul tomboy ever.

Attached: the most beautiful tomboy ever.jpg (900x1200, 197.85K)

that user is following me but I can't remember where I know it from, also the rym account doesn't look like her taste at all.

I'VE JUST GOT THERE AND SHE'S LISTENING TO THIS.

NO WAY! CIARA IS PLAYING WITH US.

Attached: grubage.jpg (612x46, 8.27K)

Coincidente? I don't think so.

how do you explain all the posts on her dad's facebook then?

She probably just told her relatives to lie with her, so the incels here believe that she actually died and forget about her. As the other user said, she's just trying to go away from the Yas Forums life.

>REEEEEEE STOP SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT MY ESLUT REEEEE!!11!!1!111!!! IM A SIMP AND WANT TO DEFEND RANDOM WHORES ONLINE WHO DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME REEEEEE STOP SAYING THE HATEFUL WORDS ON THE LESOTHAN KNITTING TUTORIAL IMAGEBOARD!!!11!!!!
stfu you stupid faggot

thanks bro

ALL FAKE. SHE'S TROLLING.

Attached: 137608644858.jpg (855x746, 81.13K)

real shit though, why can't she just log off or close her accounts? does she have actual stalkers irl? seems like she could just toss out her electronics and the problem would be solved.

I do find it tough to believe she told that many people in her family to lie that she died. a lot of other people who saw it on facebook would be confused as fuck too.

>real shit though, why can't she just log off or close her accounts? does she have actual stalkers irl? seems like she could just toss out her electronics and the problem would be solved.

Ciara is an attention addict due to her narcisism. This stuff is like pure grade heroin for her.

I'd put it at 95% chance of death right now btw. It seems too outlandish that her dad would pretend she's dead on the off chance that her orbiters found the page.

holy kek lmfao i like how you keep defending this stupid slut go jump off a bridge you idiot faggot

Attached: ricky.jpg (222x293, 22.48K)

major kek
If this is intentional then I applaude
Either way pretty funneh

the person who runs that account posts on Yas Forums
(you)

rip Yas Forums's beautiful angel ciara
youtube.com/watch?v=jOwg_aR3src
take me back to 2016 bros

Attached: 6b432c7c6604dcd485a4721f7b4a6ce850e8470d882b29a145309b218aaf3ed0.jpg (640x1136, 131.47K)

There were two more ciara music videos (cmvs) made. One for Teenage Witch and another Ariel Pink song. They're gone now. Anyone have them?

Could ciara have been saved had she gotten off opioids? I suspect her benzo addiction is in part self-medication.

youtube.com/channel/UCHwVcth7PcLyZ3vo5SulxnA

Attached: 1515034210492.jpg (612x612, 226.9K)

those are beautiful cmvs befitting a beautiful angel. Ciara and her personality meld so well with melcancholic synth pop.

people tote benzos as being incredibly dangerous, and no doubt they are, but they RARELY kill people on their own. the withdrawl can in extreme cases, but it's a rare and I doubt she was addicted enough for that to happen. Opioids where definitely what did her in, directly or indirectly.
who really knows how she would have turned out had she done this or that though, there's no point in "what ifs"
Yas Forums's angel is dead and nothing can be done now

Attached: 0c3407c65e7fb131815879b9c1ea7f04b8e54b9ca1742ae8587e23c13c0d793d.jpg (1080x1080, 92.03K)

She's in a better place. Our angel just returned to heaven...

Attached: a beautiful angel.jpg (1080x720, 141.62K)

>tfw this whore probably isn't even dead and will get thousands in donations when she "returns"
fuck this gay earth i hope you all fucking die except for he's based

It was the fent and heroin that did her in. She's been messing with fent since 2017 it seems. That shit is dangerous even by dangerous drug standards.

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/ciara fent/order/asc/

Did this JT dweeb take it back or not?
Jesus...
Whats going on in her sheep fuckage server anyway?

Attached: D6976E65-B6BE-4FCB-A4CB-9D7495AA1054.png (1830x1900, 346.79K)

>When will you come back again?
>When will you come back again?

youtube.com/watch?v=R0HCpGj65mU

Attached: negative ciara.png (393x698, 326.19K)

she was using "heroin" the night she died though, atleast that's what the retard that was with her said. I really doubt she was using straight fent. fentanyl is insanely difficult to dose. most people make liquid solutions like with acid or when they're prescribed it they use patches. she talked about using fent patches but I have no idea where she would even get those, it makes no sense for drug dealers to be selling them when the straight powder is much more economically viable. and if she was using them, that's really not much more dangerous than using heroin, as those patches are dosed correctly (50 ug vs 50mg).
I feel like its more likely she was just suicide baiting back in 2017 like she did quite often, and just got heroin cut with something or mixed it with the benzos jt was talking about when she died.
I see your point though, she was getting reckless. I wonder why, maybe it was because of her and jay splitting? or maybe she just got too caught up in the addiction. can't ask her now though :(

Attached: 139 - kUqsgaa.jpg (1080x720, 191.55K)

>fentanyl is insanely difficult to dose.

Yeah because you'll die if you mess up. You do realize she's a corpse right which implies that is exactly what she did. I think it was fent laced pills or something. I'm not a druggie but she was posting pill pics and the story JT told was buying fent.

In one of her last streams she was nodding off and drooling... When I asked her about it she just said she was tired.. I really wanted to believe her and to some extent I probably did :(

She bought the Fentanyl patches from one of her classmates and didn't pay her back for the ones she was most recently using because she moved schools

>Sun 29 Oct 2017 00:35:42
>Ciara if you're reading this, I love you. Stop doing drugs.

Guy Maimon said his goodbyes to skeera ciara.

>Rest in peace.
>This is the only way it could ever end, it was just a question of when.
>If you had just listened to me you'd still be alive now, but it doesn't matter anymore.
>My actions towards you made me feel like a monster for so long.
>At least the last time we talked it was on good terms, and I learned to stop judging people, including myself.
>Farewell, see you in the Rome of the afterlife I guess.

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/56746349/#56746349

>I'm not a druggie but she was posting pill pics and
it's extremely unlikely she actually knew what was in those pills. I feel like she was just unknowledgeable on the subject and decided they where laced with fent because that's people have been saying. whatever was in them I doubt it was a lot of fent because that newborn junkie jt apparently took a few of them and lived for whatever reason. people forget that you don't even have to od to die from heroin, you can just lay down wrong and puke and die from asphyxiation in your sleep.
> the story JT told was buying fent.
no he said they where buying heroin.
pretty much all of her recent streams and longer videos have been like that, even when she was living with jay in his big fancy house. it was real sad shit to watch man
youtu.be/3pckpo8B1gA?t=1747

Attached: jt.jpg (517x645, 271.58K)

hope this bitch is dead

had everything easy and still gave up