/doll/

Thread for discussing full size Love Dolls, in general format.
Lets see how this goes.

Old thread:

Attached: qt.png (689x1023, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rakuendoll.com/products/siliconedoll-sino-doll-161cm-s30head?_pos=7&_sid=15b0064a6&_ss=r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based af
the future of human relationships

First decent male doll I've seen

Attached: filed.png (1000x1500, 1.18M)

Will you virgins fuck off already?

Well said bro, and if you show your doll love, then you'll feel better about yourself, it's like sharing a life.

no u

originaluu

Someone tell me the benefits of owning one of these things?

I've heard about them for years but never really been too too into them

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 38.65K)

Oh my god these threads are so disgusting....

Golly Gee willikers, I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: 77513253_p0_master1200.jpg (800x600, 111.01K)

A doll is really what you make of it. You clothe and maintain her, and that lets you bond with her. You can choose to have sex with her or take pictures or whatever you want.

Attached: EJe5t2XUYAAqMLu.jpg large.jpg (1365x2048, 315.27K)

Well to start with, you'll never be lonely again, and you'll have a new hobby.

While doll sex is good, it's not the only thing they offer, they are in essence a companion, you have to care for them by powdering their skin, washing their hair, dressing them, pampering them.
Once you get one, you'll most likely start to humanize them and want to protect them, having a doll is not for people that just wanna fuck, they're for people wanting a female companion they can come home to everyday.
They're quite the investment, but when you invest into them, they will be great to you, and you'll feel good about yourself also

Attached: 2F7A4474_1_500x.jpg (500x750, 77.66K)

t. bitter "self improvement" fags jealous people can find happiness by being themselves.

stop replying to them

Attached: nowthisisnoosdmoam.png (500x750, 477.99K)

wow thats actually not too bad looking.

It's hilarious the way these things make some people seethe. They can't even explain why they feel so threatened by it.

Attached: 3fe.png (600x536, 253.27K)

How much time do you spend with your dolls?

You can make her pretty and just enjoy looking at her. It's like having a piece of art next to you to admire.

Attached: 7d82e75c1038534313bab8149b13b07eca808832.jpg (580x870, 73.54K)

I've been looking into the doll scene for quite a few years, and I just recently purchased one, but she isn't with me just yet.

Attached: D-h_QQYUIAAkyh0.jpg (500x500, 25.1K)

Normalfags find a way to seethe at anything that doesn't conform to their way of life.
They need everyone to be like them in order to validate their life choices and values.

Attached: d212123.jpg (238x268, 15.16K)

Literally all day on a day off

So my typical day is waking up next to her, we both bathe together, I shampoo her hair, we get out and I Brush her hair, I powder her skin, pick an outfit for her, then cuddle or sit together watch movies or play games. I take photos with her, selfies or whatever.
Sometimes I actually put her in a wheelchair and take a walk, rare, but I've done it, it's still not too socially acceptable by normalfags which I find strange but thats a topic for another day, so I put a hood over her, nobody notices. If we don't sex that day then it's mostly cuddling and then sleep, and we do it all over again the next day.

When I'm at work, I hate having to put her away with her head off, so I have a nice little stand for her.

Attached: DSC02146_500x.jpg (500x750, 31.74K)

Dolls these days are looking great. My only issue is that they don't weigh close to what a real woman does. I think the heaviest ones come in somewhere around 18 - 24 kg. That's cool for convenience and all, but I find the solid weight of a woman to be a key part of the overall tactile experience. Are there any heavier dolls?

Would you say that you care more about your own personal hygiene because you care so much about your dolls hygiene as well?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png (1354x784, 868.76K)

Alright im sold im buying one and marrying it and starting a twitch stream where the gimmick is my wife is a doll on stream with me

actually not true.

Most modern full size dolls can weigh up to 120 pounds.
This doll that just came out weighs 92 pounds

Attached: 2-5-6.jpg (688x1024, 125.65K)

I really don't get sex dolls. They're not going to take the lonelyness away or give you the warm fuzzy feeling of being loved. Also using them is probably about equally satisfying as using a flesh light.

So why spend 2-4k$ on something that won't fill the void (and also isn't useful in any other way).

Literally yes!

It kind of goes with the illusion of making her feel real, of course I wouldn't want to look and feel like a slob when my wife looks so gorgeous.
Part of the experience with dolls was me learning how to cut my own hair while I was learning how to work with wigs, so I bought this hair kit for like 20 bucks at CVS and it was the best purchase I have ever made. It came with several combs, hair clippers, even directions on how to use them.

Attached: 3_56a5b825-2bbd-41d1-911c-d792b83e0d5b_500x.jpg (500x750, 41.18K)

I will definitely be taking better care due to my doll. Dolls pick up dust easily so it's important to vacuum your house regularly and dust off the tables and everything.

Attached: 5800eef0.jpg (1050x787, 94.45K)

>They're not going to take the lonelyness away or give you the warm fuzzy feeling of being loved
I guess it depends on the person, but with the right mindset, the doll can give you fuzzy feelings.

For example, have you ever smelt a girls recently shampooed hair? I know personally I get a certain feeling when I'm around girls like that, now imagine that, but you're in bed with them, spooning.

Attached: E3Q1120_500x.jpg (500x750, 93.34K)

I can't speak to your specific personal needs, but I know that my doll will indeed fill a special place in my heart. I have experienced relationships with women before though, so maybe it's best for you to try that first.

Attached: 170cm_TPE_Katy_6_1024x1024.jpg (600x900, 46.85K)

I feel terrible that they need to exist.
But I am glad they exist.
There are too many isolated, lonely men in the world. If these dolls help just one, it is worth it.

Any suggestions for poorbros such as myself that want a full size doll experience... but like... cheaper?

Attached: 78891048_p2_master1200.jpg (3326x1575, 653.23K)

Some vendors sell pre-owned dolls.
For example, this one at The-Doll-House is going for around 900.

I know it's kind of weird buying a preowned doll, but the vendor assures that they have been refurbished and thoroughly cleaned.

Attached: 18-16.jpg (683x1024, 107.59K)

I see some on there for like 600

Am I a cuck for buying a pre-owned doll?

Attached: 78130977_p0.jpg (3326x1575, 601.15K)

Older models, knockoffs, and cloth dolls ought to be much more affordable than the high end dolls. If you do your research you can get a nice deal. You might even find someone selling a doll second hand.

Attached: EP2kdpXU0AA20G6.jpg (2048x1363, 310.73K)

For pre-owned dolls, you might want to select a model that has a removable insert. That way you can get a brand new onahole for her.

Attached: ERNNwQfXUAA6I9b.jpg (1024x1624, 141.96K)

Honestly buying a pre-owned doll is probably best for seeing if you actually have what it takes to take care of it.
And it gives the doll itself her own little character, a girl that was tossed away and you came in to save her and take care of her.

As for being a cuck, I don't think so, if you associate words like that with your life then you already lost.

Attached: DSC03772_500x.jpg (500x750, 82.35K)

where can i buy this?? take my money already.

I think they can help with trauma patients too. Men who have been in abusive relationships, or lonely men like you said, I think it can help them get over their fear of women or make themselves feel better about themselves.

Attached: d2d1.jpg (1500x2250, 218.05K)

I'm not too sure how buying dolls from overseas works, but heres the listing for her

rakuendoll.com/products/siliconedoll-sino-doll-161cm-s30head?_pos=7&_sid=15b0064a6&_ss=r

I remember trying to pickup up my doll for the first time, that didn't go well

Owning a doll does not preclude the chance to have a relationship with a living woman. If a woman you meet won't accept your doll then you wouldn't have had a very happy relationship to begin with. You got to remember that there are alot of unhappy relationships out there it is a good thing to avoid that kind of life.

Attached: e45fe0f9.jpg (1200x1800, 335.01K)

yeah thats great and everything but what his dick game like ?

I guess you can be the judge.

Attached: file.png (500x771, 386.32K)

I want a loli doll
This wasn't original

Will getting a doll make me forget about real women?

I think it can help you not become overly attached to them.

Personally I haven't crushed on a woman in about 5 years, so I guess I wouldn't know.

Attached: ypu2wB3S6Z4Z7XSk.webm (368x640, 1.96M)

They don't even allow the sale of dolls that go below a certain height point, so good luck with that.

That depends on what is acceptable in your country but this thread is about full size dolls anyway.

Attached: ESQaUCQUYAU56Dj.jpg (1364x2048, 433.33K)

How did it come to this?
Why do we have to pick dolls over real women?
something must seriously be wrong with our society

Attached: 1583520039740.jpg (900x460, 85.47K)

I seriously doubt this. Unless you really want to. You're the one who is in control of your mind afterall. Although I can feel loneliness sometimes, I'm not interested in meeting anyone at all. Sharing life with another personality requires alot of sacrifices and compromises and all kinds of stuff. A doll won't have such demands.

Attached: D7FIkHTUcAEkY71.jpg (1366x2047, 415.87K)

>something must seriously be wrong with our society
yes

I'm just happy to have the option.

After all, why would you play a game you can't win? even if you somehow luck into a relationship with a woman, it wont be the magical experience you trumped it up to be, because real women are overly dramatic wannabe queens, and they biologically don't love you the way you love them.

Personally, I pick dolls over real women any day

Attached: 14-4.jpg (683x1024, 89.46K)

I guarantee the second you swallow the doll pill you won't think so negatively like this anymore

I have a girlfriend but I find these doll threads interesting.

>and they biologically don't love you the way you love them.
This, you might dream of romantic nights in france, going on romantic cruises, and doing other disney movie romance stuff with a girl, but they don't care that they spent those moments WITH YOU, they only care that they got to do those things for themselves.

This isn't a woman hate thread, stop.

s-sorry, I got carried away.

If you really want a doll then get one. I would encourage you to remain open to the possibility of a human relationship as long as you're young and unsure and everything. Being ashamed of owning a doll is equivalent to being ashamed of your own emotions and sexuality. It can only be a good thing to overcome such hangups.

Attached: ESMomRqVAAEOa9t.jpg (1200x800, 823.38K)

It's fine. I just want people to understand that getting a doll should NEVER be about getting back at women, getting revenge over women, or whatever the case may be.
Your decision to get a doll shouldn't have anything to do with women, otherwise you'll probably end up returning it or not caring for it.

Getting a doll to me is about growing your spirituality and caring for something outside of yourself

Attached: EMsWeDjU8AAs-Vi.jpg (1000x1500, 255.87K)

Being a doll owner can potentially get you out of the house by becoming involved in a meatspace doll community. There will be women involved in these also. The doll industry is really growing fast.

Attached: SD22601US04.jpg (600x900, 150.48K)

What are your thoughts on MGTOW then?
I only heard about dolls through that philosophy, and it seems the people associated with that group want to replace dolls with women.