Trans-Positivity Thread

This thread is a safe space for Trans-robots to communicate with each other and a place to vent frustration with how we're treated by the incel losers that infest this board.

No transphobes allowed.

How is it going ladies? I assume most of us are mtf here, if you're ftm and on this board then I don't know what to tell you.

Attached: 1573470687161.jpg (1075x1518, 139.16K)

You will never be real women, and if you continue on this path you will self destruct. Take some testosterone, head to the gym, and sort your lives out lads

Hey remember when this board was overrun with trannies? Guess they all joined the 40%.

Attached: Based.jpg (947x1024, 204.47K)

I want the die

Where do I find trans-lesbians?

Iiterally whose stopping you. theres seven billion of us fucks in this world and theres hardly any room for the mentally ill, much less a mentally ill tranny. No one will care when your gone. Just be sure to live stream it like the last guy so i can get a sweet new reaction gif.
FUCK TRIPFAGS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
And last but not least
FUCK JANNY

Attached: A8C4F0AA-9167-4A01-ACB7-AFF59B7BF3A1.jpg (524x524, 162.13K)

In hell. Join that 40% queer

Attached: 1570932158320.png (734x823, 394.27K)

I'm assuming this is a bait thread
You should probably just head to /lgbt/

Anyone else thinking of acting like a tranny to in order to guilt lesbians in to having sex with me? At first I thought trannies were just deranged cultists but now I think they could just be incels that found a way to get pussy AND own the dykes. a good 50% of the time I see these guys online they act really rapey and seem really insistent on the idea they can be lesbians so I think I might get in on the scam. Is my plan foolproof?

Attached: 1521399430090.jpg (475x284, 44.46K)

jokes on you. I'm trans. I pass. And I've never been happier

seethe harder incels

Attached: 1574288640943.jpg (916x846, 52.03K)

>I'm trans. I pass

lemme see!

>transuki returns
based!

>Why are you gay?
Just join the 41

Attached: DFC76195-AB46-423F-9822-A4A59C47151A.jpg (750x818, 348.23K)

>posts an anime picture instead of actual face
yep it's a delusional ugly man faced tranny lmao

I think it instantly buys you pity points from liberals for being trans but besides that I see literally no reason that would work.

So do you enjoy making bait redditfag?

Im trans and more miserable than ever

Prove it bitch. Prove that your a tranny.

Pic with timestamp I fucking dare you.

good news, they made a whole board for your ilk

get the fuck off this board u fucking tranny scum

This is cringe. To identify yourself with a fictional unecessarily pastel japanse animated teenager to have a feeling of pride over your gender identity while claiming that all giving negative responses is blindly labelled as a "Seething incel" is cringe. Please have more self awareness the next time you post.

Niggy, Nyagum, and Niyguh have to be the best versions of the word hands down

JANNIES DELETED MY IMAGE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"Everyone who disagrees with me mutilating my teenee weenee wiener is an incel, REEEEE"

I don't visit this site that often, but please, join the 41 percent. Baiting transnigger.

Whats the number between 39 and 41?

hey if you post in this thread and you hate trannies you're one of the biggest fucking retards. all you're doing by spamming all this shit at them is keeping their board at the top, if the number of actual trannies that browse this board posted here it would die way faster than if you gullible easily baited retards spent all day bumping it with the same "40%" "you don't pass" shit that these trannies have heard a million times.

Attached: imagesXCVB9K372.jpg (184x271, 18.54K)

Its fun to trigger them, they will whore attention regardess

They should have this fact embedded into their brain before cybernetic transhumanism becomes a thing, and humans become gimped even more by their own advances.

I dont want it to die user. It helps get them vital information that lets em know no one fucking likes them. They need to know that, and plus it helps keep other people from going down the same mentally deranged road. There is no positivity in mutilation

>safe place for trans people
>puts down ftm and makes a joke at their expense in op

You are the reason everyone hates trannys you sack of shit

these actual faggots don't know wtf to put in all fields

trannies exist for my entertainment. its great that half of you clowns die in a spectacular circus fire known as putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger. ugly ass freaks lmao

Ok go off queen

That would make sense if we didn't outnumber them. Letting them be allows them to have the tiniest space for themselves. "Oh, don't bother shitposting on the tranny threads, you'll just bump them". If all the tranny threads are tranny hate mixed in with retards trying to have debates, eventually that's just what will be expected if you make a new one.

They know that no one likes them smoothbrain. It's a bait thread. If you genuinely think that any trans nigger has never seen the shit that's said in this thread you're fucking delusional. better to let these threads die than keep this dogshit on the board.

sage in all fields faggot

how many of you have been in a stable relationship with a straight guy, and how long did it last?

Attached: batman holding a big green marshmellow.jpg (226x166, 6.71K)

it's not bait I sware :^)

Attached: 1540091476017.gif (554x400, 120.14K)

Guys where do I find a trans gf

Become one and then you'll get one.

KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm 100% positive that this transgender bullshit isn't just because of jewish propaganda but due to the deification of the feminine and the defecation of the masculine.

Imagine, if you will, that one identity was angelical, wise and beautiful while the other identity was the equivalent to being a bipedal horned toad, belching and shitting on each themselves. Not only do the toads not protest their portrayel, they glorify it and find other ways of degrading themselves day after day after day whilst the angels demand to be put on an even higher pedestal then they already are. Would you want to be the toadman, eating trash and drinking your own piss?

explain ftms then

>1/7th of the trans community
>basically manly dykes turn into futas
>didnt say there wasn't still propaganda but it doesnt play the entire part.

you know ftms exist right

they hardly exist

Yeah because they're all stealthing. FTMs either pass easy as fuck or just get regarded as butch lesbians/alt girls. I've met far more transmen irl than transwomen.

I guess I can see that, if they want to act like normal men then they'd just get on with their lives and not spend every minute of every day obsessed with bullshit drama like women do.
Whereas mtf seem to overcompensate by concocting drama and spewing it all over everything every step they take.

Just wait until you turn 50 lol

Im POSITIVE youll look like this after you transition

Attached: Polish_20200305_220106803.jpg (1920x1669, 1.61M)

You know I made the observation recently that since the world is such a circus lately it's only fitting that the women have dicks now

newfags can't into sage

Attached: 1535422058464.jpg (1134x1276, 171.36K)

I'm just tired of being lonely

What if I wanted a passing pre-op tranny to just come over and suck my dick every once in a while but never interact or be seen with in public and leave as soon as they're done?

then you're very likely an incel who doesn't stand a chance with a woman, and who doesn't see trans women as people but as objects to satisfy your depraved desperation to have someone touch your smelly unwashed weiner that you're insecure about.

Most people don't see trans as people either, be grateful someone wants you for your mouth

okay then enjoy being alone AND not getting to suck BWC and kill yourself after you suffer for years

Attached: 1574886390392.png (128x117, 17.09K)

aren't you a charmer

Attached: 1374566875020.jpg (398x500, 37.74K)

how many trannies here are into distorted art?

not even a trans breh, straight male who dates them and knows what they like to hear

oh, so you're gay, gotcha

your labels don't scare me haha
call me what you want it makes no diff to me.

please post a body picture.

Please kill yourself, you enormous cum-guzzling faggot.

for your inspection?

>tfw tell the tranny cashier "have a good one, man" every time I see him
gives me a chuckle. I make him put the money on the counter, too

Attached: 6.png (844x1176, 646.65K)

lel I hope that made you feel better user, you seem tightly wound.

Attached: there-is-no-need-to-be-upset.png (357x346, 270.74K)

Tranners unironically deserve the rope, as well as their chaser buddies.

Al they manage to do is take up almost all social spaces and bitch about their problems like a fake doll. I don't care what they are or how kind they are (which they never are lol)

All they need is to be cleansed like roaches from an old attic. They need to be stomped or sprayed.