All femanons need to be fucking spanked these bitches are getting too out of hand

all femanons need to be fucking spanked these bitches are getting too out of hand

Attached: Spanking-Hard.gif (500x356, 480.27K)

I always find it fascinating how soft women's bodies are in comparison to men.

yes girl butts are very squishy

Attached: lusciousnet_bare_bottom_spanking_gi_1001371199.gif (400x215, 1.77M)

>tfw no spankslut femanon's big fat butt to beat up and abuse any time you want, especially when she's busy or protests

Attached: 1583023903847.jpg (386x573, 28.42K)

God I wish I had a thicc gf

Biggest reason I'm a lesbian. Women are a hundred times better to cuddle with and they're so cute.

when was the last time you slapped a girls butt we need to know this information

You're so cute as well I'm sorry I crave you so much as a male when you don't like me, my penis swells up for you though and you're so beautiful and fun but it's ok

In a sexual way? About a month ago. In a drunk, joking way? Last Saturday probably

which butt was better? the last saturday butt or the month ago butt

Honestly, nearly all the women I've been with agree. Once they're with someone they trust, women love getting spanked, manhandled, and roughed up in bed

Month ago butt obviously since I got too see all of it and I can hardly remember slapping a girl's butt last Saturday.

this lesbian can stay. she likes butts. she is ok by me

Goddammit it's hard enough to get a soft gf as it is don't take them away from me

This crazy woman is here all the time I swear. She is the one who is afraid to be raped by mena and hate everyone. She also think the world is going to end soon because of nuclear radiation

Bro what I haven't posted here in four days. Mostly hang over in /lgbt/

that sounds like one extremely based lesbian

Yes she is, she is literally a female robot

Where is the vagina with the timestamp then?

I think you guys are talking about a different lesbian. I've never said any of the things you listed in your post. I conceal carry so I'd just shoot a dude if he tried to rape me.

>I conceal carry
i just a got a stiffy

Please shoot me already

Lesbians are disgusting unnatural freaks. They can't even fuck each other without using phallic objects.

Just eww

It makes so uncomfortable everytime someone says sexual stuff to me online.
I don't know how to explain that but
I feel like I'm a boy.
Well, I wanna be cute, I wish I was cute. I wish I could wear cute stuff, dresses etc and be the gf someone takes on dates and everything.
But i'm too ugly for that. I'm way too disgusting to date any man. I don't even look like a man, but i still feel like i'm one around other men and girls.
very weird feeling i hate it i wish i wasn't that insecure because at least other girls feel feminine but i'm so ugly that i dont feel feminine anymore
i have tits, i have ass, i have a vagina, but i still feel like i shouldn't be someone's gf even tho i want one so bad. I wouldn't be able to explain that better.

unrelated to the thread desu but i need to get that off my chest

Don't write these things or the basedlesbian lurking here will freak out at you

do you want to grow a dick to fuck girls?

no what i mean is that i wanna look okay enough to date boys lol

kek you wouldnt do shit ugly dyke

>I always find it fascinating how soft women's bodies are in comparison to men

REEEEE STOP MAKING ME THINK ABOUT THIS I WANNA COOM INSIDE A GIRLS FAT JIGGLY ASS

Don't worry, nobody would rape you

well in the meantime you can always get spanked by basedlesbian femanon

Attached: e17057ad1cc93a60ed42dd686c23bc97.gif (500x375, 1.33M)

>ugly lesbian

yeah i think your safe from being raped desu, rest easy

>thread has alot of potential
>dyke comes out of nowhere
>faggot zoomers start obsessing over her
>thread immediately ruined
Classic

what kind of faggot doesnt want to see a girl spank another girl

I need to be the judge of that
Can I see?

basedlesbian femanon we summon you

Don't project your own love of being raped in the ass onto me, ugly faggot

Baseddyke, lecture us about Fukushima radiation and how the world is going to end soon... You will stop your sufferings too, isn't that great?

No offense, but she's actually that ugly, nty. While I dress pretty femininely myself, I still prefer feminine women. But chances are, she's just over exaggerating her ugliness kek

Women are gay, we don't want gay

I dress like a normal girl, wear makeup, take care of my hair, well i don't show my legs but still
I'm not saying i'm a tomboy lol
post discord retard

Male homosexuals deserve the rope

Attached: 678967896789.gif (500x375, 1.97M)

>this is gay
what a homo

Attached: 317692.gif (425x319, 1.98M)

Would you insult and humiliate me? That would make my peepee big

I'm not really homosexual and I'm disgusted by most homosexuals, but a white boy like this would be amazing to cherish and spoil.

But mostly I want a girlfriend to take big white cocks in front of me as I swoop in with my smaller white dick and coom in her second

Attached: Video_20-03-02_17-23-10 (1).webm (494x278, 1.84M)

iwitw#6315

get this faggot shit out of my thread this thread is about beautiful girl butts being slapped not this fucking bullshit

>i'm not a faggot but I'm a complete faggot

Alright
linnis#7838

ROFL. You'll live
Lol. I've already explained it. Homos who like cute boys or traps are fine.

The best sexuality is the cuckold for big white cocks one though

Hey she was responding to me faggot

>Homos who like cute boys or traps are fine
pedophile faggots are the worst of them all

You like men, you are a faggot. Most faggots like cute boys too

I'm a cute twink boy. How do I understand if someone is a pedophile? I'm 20 years old but I'm afraid some of those 25+ guys that hit on me would fuck minors too

Tits then GTFO slut. You are not welcome here. Learn your place.

Attached: EAB68E34-E12B-4561-937E-03BDCDB75F1C.jpg (500x267, 21.9K)

No we wouldn't fuck minors. At least I wouldn't. It must stay legal. I'm paranoid about breaking laws, and I wouldn't do it because I'm not attracted to little boys. I like them at least 16 years old. I had sex with an eighteen year old once who had a thin 5 inch penis and really small balls - like the size of beans. It was really hot.

Attached: 5464744676884894.jpg (396x583, 137.29K)

Would you date them and have a monogamous relationship with them?

why are unironic shit eating cum drinkers in here? please commit suicide

fuck off with the homo shit
more girl butt slaps

Attached: 1236.gif (500x281, 1.34M)

Yeah. I wish I could find that eighteen year old again (he'd be like 24 now), but I think he moved away. If I could find another young guy I would spoil him completely.

A girl pulling up her pants is hotter than slapping

Attached: 4568567856869.gif (270x270, 137.16K)

Better find it soon then, you probably wouldn't like him as soon as he will turns 25 or 26

what the fuck is the appeal in a male that's built like a fucking ironing board and also looks like a ten year old? homos are all mentally ill

Nah. They can stay pretty young looking well into their 30s, and by that time I expect I will be more friends with him than sexual partners. More guys in my town turn 18 every single day

A real life girl's ass in my face is hotter than any picture

Early sexual experiences during youth with other boys. You just like their cocks for some reason, and they're beautiful and need to be spoiled with money - only white boys though.

Did you ever add anyone or am I too late?

Can you smother me to death with your ass? Asking for a friend.

so you are in fact a mentally ill pedophile faggot attracted to flat ass ironing boards. have you considered my previous suggestion of suicide yet?

>only webm itt is a guy getting fucked
Hard yikes