She's really gone bros, she wants nothing to do with me anymore

She's really gone bros, she wants nothing to do with me anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20200304-134743_Messages.jpg (720x1420, 200.32K)

Im not ur bro dumb nigger
take this shit to /adv/ or Yas Forums
cock suckin nigger faggot

What did u do? Original comment

Attached: IMG_0933.jpg (552x529, 184.99K)

Time to post her nudes OP,
How degenerate was she in her fetishes?

What did you do now? Sounds like you goofed bad.

That dumb text font makes this even funnier

She sounds mad. You lied to her. What did you lie about?

He was probably attracted to another woman before he met her.

Attached: 1547222553892.png (500x522, 145.15K)

Dont sweat it dude. These hoes shouldnt be taken seriously

Attached: 20200305_205145.jpg (1080x2280, 401.39K)

Try fuck her mum

Who this. Post her milkers. Is she degenerate?

Some asian milkers I found on tinder

Pretty sure she has a kid

Attached: 20200305_205439.jpg (1032x1275, 543.16K)

Thanks friendo

I drunkenly hooked up with a girl who lived in my apartment, her bf found out, she said I forced myself on her, I got arrested, the case was eventually thrown out but it cost me a lot of money in lawyer fees and I eventually had to declare bankruptcy

Tbh sex was never that great with her, she never fully submitted to me and let me take control, she always tried to 'lead' me which I didnt like

Read above

Its funny, it was her to switched my font to that like months ago

See above

Wrong

Why did she match you? Post your profile.
Post nudes of other tinder thots user

>Tbh sex was never that great with her, she never fully submitted to me and let me take control, she always tried to 'lead' me which I didnt like
Wow she sounds boring. Still waiting on those nudes. Let me coom

Attached: 1580811428393.jpg (238x212, 10.27K)

>Tbh sex was never that great with her, she never fully submitted to me and let me take control, she always tried to 'lead' me which I didnt like
nothing of value was lost then, plus she sounds like a dumb piece of shit anyway

It wasn't always great but I made the best of it, you coomers don't understand that a relationship is about way more than sex

She took care of me, she had a really good job, meanwhile I can't even get a job at McDonalds, I basically stayed at her place all day and played vidya, she treated me good bros, I am basically back to square one, living with my parents

So she didn't believe that you didn't rape that girl?

>having a relationship
>not just being FWB no strings attached

Anyway give me some context OP. How did you meet her, why did she not ghost you the second she found out you were a jobless piece of garbage with no future?
And then why the fuck did you throw it all away on some other random thot? Is this what normies experience as problems in their lives? Just their own retarded decisionmaking and then crying about it?

Attached: qriaadxjwxykyguwteii.png (992x749, 348.8K)

fuck off with this boo hoo my 15th gf has left me because I had a drunken one night stand drame

She did believe me, but she couldn't get passed the fact that I never told her about it. She seemed more upset my the bankruptcy, she's got her life together, she's got a house she's paying off, a great job, meanwhile I can't even get a credit card or a loan because my credit is completely fucked.

The incident happened a good 15-18 months before I even met my gf. When we met I had a PT job and was seeking FT work. Then I get laid off and haven't been employed since.

Aha so she was like a mom for you sound like a healthy relationship indeed. Besides no matter how good you are for them girls can still cheat on you if the sex is bad so its not a "coomer" thing to care about sex.

Alright now post the nudes

>She seemed more upset my the bankruptcy,
That's what you get by dating a jew, user

Im not doxxing myself

And I have no nudes. Im not a chad.

>And I have no nudes. Im not a chad.

Attached: 130.png (497x576, 310.78K)

>if ur gf does nice things for you, then shes basically ur mom and ur a loser!

>being needy for 3dpd
Have you considered killing yourself?
So what if one 3dpd doesn't want you. You know there are literally billions of them, right?

I mean she does have a point. I wouldn't want to date someone for years then find out something like that, but I could live with it if I heard about it fairly soon. Guess you just fucked up, but shit happens. Hope things will get better for you in the future, user.

Im just a nigger that spills his spaghetti and eventually gets unmatched

Yeah there are but not many have their life together like my gf did, most girls my age are basically overgrown children, totally self-absorbed, not an altruistic bone in their bodies

My girl wasn't perfect but in terms of maturity and having her life together, she was head and shoulders above your average roastie

>I basically stayed at her place all day and played vidya
Literally what you do when you live with your mom and as a normal person you would even help her with things instead of playing vidya all day. I can see that maybe she would want to be with a hot loser but doesn't sound like it was enough for you. Not that nice guys that do everything for their girls are the worst, they get cheated on in the end.

WTF else is there to do when ur unemployed with basically zero dollars in the bank? I'd apply for jobs in the morning, then watch chinese cartoons or play vidya til she got home from work.

Doing something productive ofcourse, learning something at least socializing with people. It can really help if you have a big social circle. I'm not a boomer, but IMO literally anything is more productive than consuming chinese cartoons or vidya.

>she always tried to 'lead' me which I didnt like
wtf I'm so into that shit. I don't like to be dominated but a girl who takes control and has confidence is super hot

also just get over her dude. you don't even seem to like her and at this point it's just your ego trying to keep her. be mature and just block that bitch, I bet you have more options so I don't get why you clinge onto this roast. she will never get back to you

More options??? I'm a NEET living with my parents, with no money and terrible credit. I'm completely fucked.

Ask her for a nude pic right now. Lets see how chad you really are.

Eh fuck it

Help me get laid

Attached: 20200305_221735.jpg (1080x2193, 257.64K)

What do you mean help, just say the same thing you said with the previous one.
How chad are you really, why are people even matching you. What was in her bio? What's in your bio?

Ask her if she's up for anything (tonight). If she's somewhere private, ask to check out her body

>What do you mean help, just say the same thing you said with the previous one.
How chad are you really, why are people even matching you. What was in her bio? What's in your bio?

I dont fucking know dude. Im not a chad by any means. All i have is an autist pic of me in my room and a pic of my dog

Attached: 1572972577745.png (680x382, 80.86K)

Show bios. Are you white? tall? In the US or UK I presume.
Man why are anglo girls so goddamn easy. I'd like to see the difference if you were in europe.

But say the same things. And ask for a goddamn lewd picture these asians make me ROCKFUCKINGHARD

Attached: 1580998947788.png (640x532, 426.06K)

only if you post conversation
check some tinder openers on the web and get it from there, or maybe if she put something in her bio you can ask her about it

Im a black manlet shooting my shot with random bitches bbn in different countries

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29.37K)

I cant find anything that isnt cringey. Idk wtf to say.

Just want pussy

Attached: 1582693053523.png (367x356, 145.4K)

I think you need to understand the word STOP. Its clear you think stop means keep trying and likely why you got in trouble with the other girl.

>black
Guess we know now why.
Absolute state of the states

Since you're black just fucking say it.
"hey girl let me check out your fine body"
or some half ebonic shit like that. Fuck it let's see what happens.

Attached: dicrapio.jpg (800x601, 26.1K)

You're unemployed and a liar. You must also be dumb if you don't see why she's totally reasonable.

N00000!!!! I CANT SAY THAT I RESPECT WOMEN

Attached: 1573292972857.webm (480x480, 1.83M)

HAHAHAHAHAH

KYAAAH

Man you're dumb as hell. If I had as many matches as you get I'd be king of the fucking world

>drunkenly hooked up with a girl who had a boyfriend

You sound like scum. Your girlfriend is right to leave you.

You totally rape her, this is just your excuse

Fuck it

I dont give a fuck anymore

Attached: 20200305_224017.jpg (1080x1171, 124.42K)

>using that fucking font on your phone
>fucking a girl with a boyfriend
>lying to your gf
>USING THAT FUCKING FONT ON YOUR PHONE

You deserve everything you get and worse.

Well alright then.
Let's see. If she reacts positively or even flirt, asks to see what she looks like under those clothes

Attached: 231bfa1t.jpg (1162x480, 21.55K)

It's not that she never let you. You never manned up and took the lead so she took pity on your betaness and did it for you. If you claim you did man up and try to lead her then you're coping because clearly you didn't do it enough. Women will submit to anyone alpha enough

At least she didnt shrug it off I guess

Attached: 20200305_224826.jpg (1080x1921, 237.81K)

Eh boring bitch.
After she responds asks if she's free up for anything tonight (or whatever date) and ask her number if she says yes

I still wanna know what's in your bio and those girls bios

I thought it was the girl getting btfo by a guy. But turned out you got roasted by the rostie hahaha

Kek actually say this just for laughs
"Wanna go to mcdonalds tonight?"

The fucking faggot is probably good looking and has a short bio. Tinder is a waste of time. I have more results with facebook dating. I can match with 5 girls in one day on facebook dating. Tinder is for hookups.

That's the plan bucko

Im low on neetbux

Attached: 1576817167190.jpg (768x960, 76.39K)

Im ugly as fuck and am non white

The bitches matching on tinder are bottom of the barrel or literal trannies

>facebook dating
This is a thing? Is it any good quality? Or is it just Tinder lite.
Are there degenerate psycho girls on there who want to be abused? Asking for a friend

>no job
>promiscuous alcoholic
>has girl living in his apartment
>forces himself onto her
>plays vidya gaems instead of finding a job to get out of bankruptcy
Looks like a (You) problem. Stop being a pathetic leech and get your shit together. You deserve everything that's happening to you.

Attached: ERdp5RVU0AAHZSq.jpg (2400x1600, 1.04M)

love seeing normies getting btfo

i hope your ex charge you too

when you become an adult you will realize that's a big deal, you basically can't do anything for 10 years
not to mention for a potential partner that's a huge red flag that they can't manage their finances

Ok this is a troll poster. Everyone stop taking this thread seriously

Attached: 1583348293581.jpg (555x820, 38.68K)

Shut the fuck nigger cumskin virgin. You are a sandnigger

I don't get it, why does she care that you got with a girl before you even met her?