Heloo anyone wants to chatu? I've been in a psych ward for 13 weeksu and 2 days now...

Heloo anyone wants to chatu? I've been in a psych ward for 13 weeksu and 2 days now. Nurses are so much more distanced to me now bc they know about cutu. How is / was your day? Will / Did you do anything mention worthy?

Attached: e91b5c3407bf58d56bb24a5c7bc878a1585f2c6d.jpg (1500x844, 447.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, just drink until pass out, maybe cry in the meanwhile. What about you, what can you even do in your ward? You have schedule for everything or what?

Attached: 314313.png (500x500, 127.64K)

WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THIS THREAD

SHUT THE FUCK UP

What's cutu?

What are you drinking? I realised alcohol makes me feel so much worse on the next days after drinking it so I don't want to drinku anymore. Like why make yourself feel worse while improving? Crying is nice. How often do you cry? I don't know when the last time was I have cried. Crying feels intense, it would be nice to feel it again.
>what can you even do in your ward
Actually a lot. A lot of sport, art etc you can interact with other people but meh. I'm the only one in my station who stays all day in roomu kek. I just post on chan and discord all day but now a nice person gifted me netflix so I'll try to watchu some anime.
>You have schedule for everything or what?
We have to eat on specific times and go to therapies.
So I can chatu with some anons. Chatu on chan is nicer than on discord.
Eeeh it's not important to know.

Attached: w_4lorpp.jpg (1920x1080, 400.35K)

Do you know when they are planning to let you leave?

>What's cutu?
This is cutu

Attached: 20200305_040430.jpg (1440x1440, 933.6K)

I'll get released when I have own place. Ward stay is really expensive for insurance and psych ward thinks they can't helpu me more but they don't want to send me back to my mom bc they are very sure I'll either killu my mom or myself. I'm glad they are letting me stay until own place. I can't go back to my mom. Hmm I'll probably get released in like 3-4 weeksu.
Nice cutsu and they are healing desu.

Attached: w_951118.jpg (1920x1080, 500.58K)

Just vodka and beer since it makes me black out. I do "like" the shitty feeling alcohol gives me. But I have built tolerance once again, so whatever, I'll keep drinking until pass out.
>A lot of sport, art etc you can interact with other people but meh. I'm the only one in my station who stays all day in roomu kek. I just post on chan and discord all day but now a nice person gifted me netflix so I'll try to watchu some anime.
What kind of sports? Anime in Netflix is shit imo. You're better off watching it somewhere else. I guess watch some originals there that are actually worth it, but that's up to you. How many months you got gifted?
>We have to eat on specific times and go to therapies.
Do they change food by day or is it always the same everyday of the week or what, the food? What kind of therapy, group therapy?

Attached: 1i23.png (600x600, 166.9K)

Holy shit, they got less close to you after that?
Why the fuck would you be in a ward if nothing was wrong with you?
Fucking stupid fucking medical staff treat humans like flipping burgers

what medication do you take?

at least they havent given him booty juice yet

I'm scared of being institutionalized against my will, I'm over 21, but last year a doctor at a routine visit called the police on me and forced me into an ambulance, and took me to a hospital out of state I'd never been to before
What is boot juice, do they drug you, how do they force you to stay, how can you get released?

I'm not OP, the nurses are distant to him because he encourages people to cut themselves and send him pictures
Booty juice is the colloquial term for an injection of haldol given to aggressive psychiatric patients

Attached: 20200305_043453.jpg (1212x737, 358.2K)

>Just vodka and beer
Nice. I dislike the taste of beer but vodka is nice. Do you like the "shitty" feeling bc it makes you feel something?
>What kind of sports?
A lot of different kinds idk I have never askes what I could do here.
>Anime in Netflix is shit imo
There are some anime that interest me and I don't want to risku watching illegal without vpn. Hmm I'll watch normalfag movies and series too but I'll start with horror movies. I have watched almost no movie in my entire life so watching them would add something I could chatu about. It will probably also help in interacting with normalfags. Do you watch movies?
>How many months you got gifted?
2 monthsu desu but it's enough.
>Do they change food by day or is it always the same everyday of the week or what, the food
Do you mean time when we have to eat? Breakfastu is 7am-8am lunch is 12 and evening is 6pm. Eeh there's always different food everyday desu. We can pick from 5 different menus.
>What kind of therapy, group therapy?
Ya it's all group therapy but 1 time a week I have talk with a psychologist.
It's not my cutu. I don't cutu desu. Just forget about it.
I took 2 different anti psychotics for 2 days bc I got falsely diagnosed as psychotic. I took them to see if I'm really psychotic or if it's false diagnosis eeh result was that it was false diagnosis. Anti psychotics made me feel so much worse so if anyone with depression wants to feel much worse just larp as psychotic and get anti psychotics. These pillsu will bring you closer to committing suicide.
I'd be scared of american wardsu too.

Attached: w_732ew3.jpg (1500x1126, 192.34K)

are you 12? you talk like a faggot whos faking mental illness for the optics

so youre in a psych ward but dont have to take medication?

I'm 18yo, why are you so mean?
Wards aren't allowed to force meds in germany. I think they even can't do that in closed stations.

Attached: w_r2yk77.jpg (759x1200, 204.99K)

im mean because i think you are faking and making a joke of mental illness, ive been in a ward for 6 months in a row last year and im constantly in and out of the er

Oh gotcha, sympathy withdrawn

>and making a joke of mental illness
I wouldn't be in a wardu if I'd just fake it. Ward stays are really expensive for insurance. I wish I were just a larp.

Attached: 1581139778559.png (360x510, 142.63K)

>wardu
why the fuck do you talk like this? do you think you are a cute catboy?
and yea i do think you are faking it, i know a fair few people who has faked mental illness and gotten a diagnoses from it

Oke then continue thinking I'm fakingu it. Psychs don't think it and have kept me for 13 weeksu now.

Attached: f26dedc8dbb3ba5b9fc5eec7782b8f3a.jpg (1500x1125, 258.66K)

Not him, do you know what you have to do for them to release you?
I'm not saying "act normal," I'm trying to gather info in case I would up there too

>psychos dont make mistakes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment

fuck off

also can you fucking tell me why you talk like a retard?

Like I said in another post. They just keep me here now bc they don't want to send me back to my mom. They don't think they can help me more which is a release reason but sending me back to my mom would be retarded.
Why are you so madu?

Attached: w_3kvmqd.jpg (2048x1152, 528.97K)

holy fuck you're an insufferable faggot, i hope you slit your wrists and die

because you are a tumblr faggot who is making a joke of mental illness. i hope you kill yourself, and thats coming from someone who has had multiple close calls

No u.
Why would I waste my life faking mental illness? Heloo snowflake you aren't the only person who can be mentally ill and not every mentally ill person is a "I want to kms" larper. Stop feeling special bc you are mentally ill. I wish I weren't mentally ill.

Attached: 1580843971572.jpg (400x400, 39.87K)

*Hello
*Chat
*Weeks
*Distant
*Because
*Cutting

for the attention you so desperately crave you hyperfaggot

Hmm.
No u baka.

Attached: sample_4399e9a7245c7bf69672369e0c1b1b48.jpg (850x967, 168.86K)

God I hate you so much scum

A lot has changed in psychiatry in the half a century since that experiment, it's still not perfect but I trust those in the mental health field.
t.bipolar

what are you doing to make the days pass, isnt it getting boring?

SHUT THE FUCK UP AAAAUUURRRGGG SHUT UP SHUT UP

Attached: 32D2B8C6-3735-41FA-BC3E-6C0E4C6AE6BB.jpg (689x745, 61.13K)

No u.
Post on chan or discord. I'll watch animu and movies now that I got netflix though.
No u.

Attached: 1583382156686.jpg (1280x1440, 254.83K)

What i would like to ask you:
Why exactly did you ask people to cut themselves? Do you enjoy this?

Fuck off u little weeb crazy cunt i hope u fucking slit ur wrists

SHUT THE FUCK UP U SCUM ILL FUCKING KILL U SHUT THE FUCK UP SLIT UR WRISTS FAGGOT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

mustu be nicu larpingu allu day withoutu mommy telling you to stopu being a littu faggu

Attached: EReSf_oWAAAthzb.jpg (500x510, 40.4K)

U are fucking scum if u killed urself no one would care so fucking do it faggot everyone fucking hates u u fucking retarded faggot

Kill urself cunt fucking do it fucking hang urself u know u want to

>chatu

U are the fucking biggest scum on earth u faggot i hope u get fucking gang ass raped then murdered u piece of shit

Fucking kill urself u little fucking weeb faggot i hope u get stabbed to death while u sleep

OP are you a guy or a girl?
I know youve mentioned it before but I don't remember

u 5 have to be same fag, no way this many people can seeth so much every 2 minutes over nothing

Bet u like doing this larp dont u kid well fuck off and suck ur daddys dick

Op is the only fag around here

OP's discord name is bigudigu, what do you think?

that hes a pathetic loser even by r9k standards

It's okay bigudigu, I like you

>It's okay bigudigu, I like you
leave and stay gone

I can save you Bigu, but you must take the fagpill.

Attached: 3a0c9f94bc5b671de539935368e75565.jpg (1600x2720, 281.9K)

It gives me a good feeling in my chestu.
Heloo why hate me so much? Are you someone from discord? If yes why don't you me?
I'm male.
I like you too.
No.

Attached: Misaki.Mei.full.992772.jpg (708x1000, 610.17K)

>If yes why don't you me?
I wanted to write "why don't you dm me?" ahh I'm retard.

USE A TRIP CODE ALREADY

I've only seen him in his own threads, stop being such a retarded faggot.

Attached: i-deliberatley-entered-a-thread-full-of-things-that-i-28308860.png (500x460, 25.05K)

>I've only seen him in his own threads
you? maybe. ive seen him hijack other threads
>pic
a tripcode needs to be filtered once, threads would have to be filtered individually

>It gives me a good feeling in my chestu.
killu urself, what a fuckingu disgusting piece of shitu u are

Attached: 1582724607357.png (1000x1000, 345.4K)

>It gives me a good feeling in my chestu.

Would you call yourself a sadist and if no, where do you see the difference?

I do not even frequent these threads and I know what this is. You just sound like a retard why are you even still here?

copu harderu faggu