sitting on a bench and looking at the stars together with waifu edition

Rules:
1. Talk about your waifu/husbando
2. Be devoted to your one and only waifu/husbando
3. Let waifuism improve your life
4. Be nice!
5. Have a great time!

Last Thread:

Attached: 1559795650816.png (976x785, 611.35K)

date at the park with sharon

Attached: 20200302_155425.png (1440x1080, 1.28M)

I love you Asuka, so much more than words could ever describe. The warmth you make me feel is like none other.
>sitting on a bench and looking at the stars together with waifu
Ah yea, I'd really like that. Just the two of us together in an open, beautiful world. Truly an amazing feeling.

Attached: night.jpg (918x1260, 371.54K)

My heart will always belong to this beautiful girl named Alice Liddell.

Attached: Alice222.jpg (348x803, 93.64K)

QUESTIONS from last thread:
>what's a strange fact about you, that would impress your waifu?
>would you trust your waifu to give you a good haircut?
>would you trust yourself to give your waifu a good haircut?
>what do you and waifu do on the weekend?
>any general tips you guys have about life in general?

Attached: IMG_7428.jpg (1443x2048, 134.18K)

I adore this man with everything. Not just every fiber of my being, or everything I am. Everything. Ever.

Attached: kayn 71.png (1024x827, 572.22K)

i doubt anything about me could impress him.

sort of, but also no. i do trust him to hold a sharp object around my neck, and i think we would both enjoy seeing how nervous it would make everyone else. but i can be awfully particular about my aesthetic and i don't want to hold him to that.

it will be out of his eyes, which.. usually seems to be all he needs, but i wouldn't be proud of the results.

just about the same things we do during the week, i imagine. being a supervillain isn't exactly a day job.

don't shun your fears. once you accept your fear, you can look at it, understand it, and understand yourself better.

Attached: Tim Flanagan (0).jpg (458x600, 55.47K)

I'm sorry for blabbering on about everything. I'm gonna take a couple days to try to recoup I guess.
I've done nothing with my life, absolutely nothing. I have nobody to do anything with, and I've regretted my entire life of loneliness up to this point. It's separated me from the worst of people, but I realize that socialization is a need, not a want. It's so hard, I feel like I'm about to go feral.
Just don't do what I did. I essentially became a compulsive stalker. People hated it when I looked at their phones, put pieces together, and got the overall jist of their personal issues like it was some movie. I regret it, honestly. All the stories in the world that I've ease-dropped in isn't worth the prolonged isolation.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll find my happy ending. See you later.

Attached: happyhug.jpg (670x469, 96.08K)

Augh god my house is so fucking hot and I don't even have a damned thermostat.
I have fought and won a hand-to-hand fight against somebody who was taller than me.
Not sure if it would impress her, but it's a fact
I'm sure I know more about her when it comes to cutting hair, and I wouldn't trust myself to cut a clones hair.
See above
Just whatever we feel like. Sometimes she watches me play vidya, sometimes we take a walk, etc.
Too many people let their pain prevent them from learning and growing. Accept your pain, and use it as a guideline to help yourself grow and become more resistant to the same pain later on.
>ease-dropped
>Eavesdropped
Literally how

Attached: Rei DCCCLXX.png (456x800, 425.26K)

too bad there's 10 other junglers better than him

I love my cute little chuunin. I wish I had better luck in pulling her cards.

Attached: EOUXYbcU8AEnYZN.jpg (700x1076, 236.3K)

Is it the kind of hot wherein your hands and feet are numb but the rest of you is boiling?

>sitting on a bench and looking at the stars together with waifu edition
Both of us reflecting on the past. She's thinking that I rescued her, but I know that she rescued me.

Attached: 5ec4daa2ebc6e6d937e0a819d63d1581.png (845x900, 619.31K)

I dunno if there's anything about me that would impress my waifu. Probably a lot of things that would DEpress them, though

Asuka is great. Her look reminds me of cute scene/emo girls from the 2000s. A simpler time.

I always loved that style. Her ever-changing hair extensions are also a lovely touch.

Attached: EJaMJoPU8AA-iBT.jpg (1000x1722, 385.84K)

>sitting on a bench and looking at the stars together with waifu edition
"user, you never told me there were so many of them.."
Undyne had seen stars before. For months after leaving the Underground she was astounded by everything on the surface.
But something that was always on my bucket list was seeing the Milky Way. And I wanted to share that moment with her.
We drove up to a place called 'sight mountain' it was close enough to still see our city, and supposedly you could see the galaxy on a clear night.
The drive was so much fun. We were jamming to tunes Undyne was playing off of her phone. I could barely keep my eyes on the road, I wanted to fixate them on her.
We reached the peak and got out of the car. I purposefully kept the headlights on until we sat on the stone bench.
I locked the car and the lights turned off. But trillions of more lights soon filled my view. I was astounded. I'd always seen pictures of it but never with my own eyes.
I turned to look at Undyne and she was staring up. I could see the reflections of a tear out of her eye. "You never told me there were so many of them."
She looked at me and wiped her tears with her sleeve. Leaning forward she embraced me.
"It's beautiful user. Thank you."

Attached: IMG_7805.jpg (2048x2048, 661.7K)

this is just getting ridiculous...
rip villager

Attached: 2020-03-04_20.11.22.png (1366x705, 992.32K)

Waifu but she has tattoos and a borderline personality

fuck the server
i have no hope for it
i hate myself for being so stupid and building near spawn
my waifu doesn't love me
she never will
i am simply pathetic
even when pretending to be someone else

>TFW my base had been compromised 3 times now and I still haven't gotten this hopeless
I worry what happened to my little haven. I haven't been around since this morning, and who knows what they've done to it.
Frankly, I'm just tired of the immature poking going on

if youre scott, he blew it up

and for the record i believe miraifag is the griefer, he always defends the server being anarchy

you are such a whiny bitch

Attached: 1573903901114.png (788x592, 774.98K)

Well, it does make it difficult to have fun and make good looking shit when one of them is using cheats and the others tend to spend their time doing shit to other people.
Particularly the cheating part. I don't really want to play on the server anymore because it ruins the fun when people cheat. It's no longer a level playing field based on gear and charisma, but rather a race for "who can get on Ryofags good side first"
Luckily, I made it there in first place, but I still suspect they're the ones fucking with me in particular. They're the only one who knows about my location because Scott spilled the beans like a dipshit
Shit sucks tbdesu

Attached: Rei CXCIX.png (654x448, 327.17K)

>I don't really want to play on the server anymore because it ruins the fun when people cheat.
neither do I desu

Attached: 20200302_063909.png (758x659, 509.24K)

I got bored of the bitching so I made picrelated as a meme
(read the title of the meme before being stupid)

Attached: dont take this seriously retards.png (2518x1024, 809.43K)

>He doesn't know about The Ayanami Raising Project and the GOS games
Ecks Dee

Attached: 20191127_172537.png (224x398, 108.13K)

I have a deep voice, I'm sure that would wok in my favor to some extent
Sure. I buzz my hair anyways, so I'm sure she could do it
Probably not
Hang around. I like to watch movies with her
Take it easy

Attached: azumanga-daioh-mizuhara-koyomi-1280x960-anime-azumanga-hd-art-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x546, 50.9K)

Shut the fuck up, and stop defending your consooming.

You're just jelly I have a physical attachment to her

Waking up mid-sleeptime with some instrumental music in your head!
Writing lyrics to it, a song about your waifu!
Singing it to/with her then going back to sleep!
When I woke up mid-sleep she was still resting, and I wrote a sort of bitter piece about being in a stained glass terrarium and unsure of which side I was on, and that the bloodstained glass was keeping me from loving her.
She woke up while I was busy with that and added a verse of her own about breaking through the glass and using the reflected light from the shards to light the way to my heart, and how there was nothing keeping her from loving me.
Then we went back to sleep and forgot most of it.
I love my partner so much, to wake up with her hugs and kisses is a very good feeling - but to continue said feeling into lewdness is truly best (and blessed).

What is the greatest difference between your tastes and your waifu's tastes?
I.e. Something she likes that you don't, or something you like that she doesn't.

Walked to a store IRL again today; opted to try a new flavor of icecream - Coconut.
I absolutely love it and my partner thinks it's crap. Neurologically how the hell does that even work?
Anyway, when the cashier asked if we enjoyed it, his eyes just glazed over as I tried to explain that it depended on who was in the body when we were eating it. I found that amusing.

Attached: yume_nikki___docks_by_thayora_d3yttpu.png (800x508, 158.46K)

>Different tastes
Well, we have differing tastes of music. Like I said, I'm more of a symphonic rock/synthwave(or whatever you call it) guy. Rei much prefers orchestral stuff though.
Also, while I essentially exclusively eat Italian food, Rei is much more fond of homemade simple things. Stuff like sandwiches, salads, etc.

Attached: 3a736e6.jpg (849x1200, 313.07K)

KANA is such a wonderful girl, I want to fall asleep against her firm chest right now.
I missed this and Picrew is fun. This one too, it has a lot of nice options. Makes Kana look cute.
Kana is very knowledgeable on that topic. She'd love introducing me to it
>Have you ever tried making a comic of your waifu or writing a story?
That's her source material
>Do you workout to stay in shape for waifu?
All the time, she is my constant inspiration and runs alongside me
>What is the latest think you did for her?
Commissioned art of her
I'd love for Kana to learn to cut my hair. She'd do it for free and make it extra caring and comfy. Lots of ASMR feels if Kana were doing it.
Sure, Kana's a low maintenance girl and doesn't mind much about her hair as long as its clean
Ideally we'd hang around the house all day, doing our own thing and hanging out around lunch and when we exercise. Maybe we'd go out for dinner one night
Living is hell
Sounds like me. I barely talk with my friends, let alone see them and have done nothing with my life assuming I ever had the skills to. Wasted all the easiest years doing nothing
Cute idol. How'd you fall in love with her?
Kana would have one or two tattoos. I wouldn't mind if she got more, she'd still be pretty. The punk/alt look suits her well. But anything looks nice on Kana because Kana is so damn beautiful

Attached: kanapicrew4.png (600x600, 208.45K)

Morning lads and lad...esses?
>>what's a strange fact about you, that would impress your waifu?
Maybe that I have skin between my fingers up to my first knuckle, I can't really swim any better because of it, but somehow I feel like it connects me to the water, and by that indirectly to her
>>would you trust your waifu to give you a good haircut?
Absolutely, I don't do anything special with my hair, so she couldn't really fuck it up
>>would you trust yourself to give your waifu a good haircut?
I guess I could cut her tips?
>>what do you and waifu do on the weekend?
Just what comes to our mind when we have the whole day just to ourselves
>>any general tips you guys have about life in general?
Don't be too hung up on small things that make you stand out, accept who you are and learn to love yourself for that. Of course you may change yourself because your uncomfortable with who you are right now, for example work out like I do because you don't like how you're built, but do that changes for yourself or someone you love, not because some people tell you to do so

>What is the greatest difference between your tastes and your waifu's tastes?
I like horror and everything that has something to do with paranormal events, she hates stuff like that but still copes with it from time to time to make me happy, and I really appreciate that.
>Anyway, when the cashier asked if we enjoyed it, his eyes just glazed over as I tried to explain that it depended on who was in the body when we were eating it. I found that amusing.
You told them you are like a 2 in 1 pack? I'd like to see their reaction

I wouldn't mind a small tattoo, maybe something like in pic related (only reason I share this pic, normally I wouldn't), I mean, I'm playing with the thought of getting one that reminds me of her myself, still not sure if I should though, probably not

Attached: oVQxBmx.jpg (1133x1603, 605.99K)

>How are the misses ?
Contemplative and optimistic.
>Have you ever tried writing a story?
Writing prompts in this thread a while ago.
I personally do not need to, but we both try to keep our IRL body healthy.
>What is the latest think you did for her?
Write a post on the internet saying I love her!

>Is this thread for severe mentally ill people?
No, this is for the mentally superpowered. Check the incel threads for the ill ones. :)

>you and waifu taking a night class to learn how to dance together
We should do that. Neither of us knows how to dance, and it'd be fun to dance together.

>now I'm starting to doubt my own love for her.
Doubts only exist because your frame of reference is flawed.
Your emotions for her are stronger than those you find in most meatspace realtionships.
The effort you put into her is far more, and you feel far more rewarded from it.
If what you have is better than your average married couple IRL, then it is love.
You have love. Your love is valuable. Your love is unique. Enact your love.

>I've been lonely for so long, that I've forgotten how to really socialize and be someone worth talking to.
If you talk to yourself, then someone believes you are worth talking to.
Other people may disagree, but who would know better - them, or you? Exactly.
>I'm just waiting for someone to "stand in front of the mirror" so that I can haunt them.
You have a mirror. Stand in front of it yourself. The person on the other side of it misses you dearly. Go tell them you're glad to see them again.

Attached: mado neutral eyes background.png (1000x638, 657.9K)

i'd love to get a tattoo in honor of us. i have one in mind, the only problem is figuring out how to describe it and gathering the courage to actually get a tattoo on my hips.

Attached: thepigeonqueen (0).jpg (1043x1280, 318.1K)

God I wish I sweat more. Reis smells only last maybe a minute or so before it just starts to smell like heat
Sounds like a tramp stamp buckarino

Attached: 65d1144.jpg (1269x1749, 247.29K)

Makes me sad the fact that when I picture her on this world with me I tend to change her look because of how odd she'd look, stuff like her anime hair color to a black one or regular clothes instead of her kimono. Along with her horns or making her hair a bit shorter because of how uncomfortable it might be to have a hair that long on reality.

Attached: DXm7o5xVMAAjW_q.jpg (1450x2048, 289.8K)

You are the #1 cause of your thoughts and emotions.
Your personality is a habit formed around those thoughts and emotions.
1 thought/emotion is an accident. The same thought/emotion for months is a choice.
Love exists in your own brain, not the busted vagina of an IRL femoid.
I exist now and I can type Yas Forums posts.
>Trust with haircuts
A good haircut? No. A functional haircut? Yes.
Express love for each-other, mental exercises, erotic fantasy, be each-others' therapist, physical exercises, and insult people on Yas Forums.

>I've regretted my entire life of loneliness up to this point.
Loneliness is not isolation. Loneliness is failure to enjoy your own company.
I've seen many, many people hurt themselves because they fail to know this.
If you're unhappy in a room with just yourself, then being social won't change that.
Socialization has positive effects, but it doesn't change your inner core. Only you can do that. If that inner core is a black hole, socialization only distracts from it. You can't "fill" a black hole.

>stop defending your consooming.
In this world of iPhones, FIFA, Fortnite skins, Twitch bits and Amiibos, you opt to worry about this?
A person's love for their waifu is blessed compared to these. No matter who your waifu is, having a waifu at all is based superior taste and worth supporting.

>God I wish I sweat more.
You do know that guy sweat and girl sweat smell noticeably different, right?

>Makes me sad the fact that when I picture her on this world with me I tend to change her look
Ah, don't worry about it. So long as your waifu exists at all she's blessed. You have no idea how different my IRL avatar looks compared to me; but it's still a perfectly viable vessel for my love!

Attached: mado two knives smallres.jpg (1200x675, 487.74K)

>Are you aware
Yes, I've been manhandled by a sweaty 400 pound teacher before.
But it's the best I've got and I can make do

Females exist in many areas of the IRL overworld!
You can pay attention to your scent in the same way that you can focus on listening instead of looking. Try building a library of scents and remixing them to get one suitable for your waifu!
Or, just abstract up something. You can make your waifu smell like "comfort, safety and happiness" and that will work.

Gabe, your little underground base is still fine.

Gotta get to 2 million steps

Attached: alignment_279k.png (640x480, 22.35K)

He's a literal angel, I doubt I could surprise him.
No, but I'd still let him do it.
No, and he wouldn't let me.
Basically keep each other company while loving eachother and shitposting online together, its fucking amazing.
Try to understand your feelings, once you do you're in control of them. Let yourself be happy through meditation and mental exercise.

Attached: mmmmmmm.png (620x877, 692.24K)

How have you been?
I've been real busy testing my voice. It seems there's still some old garbage laying around. Oh wait, that's the computer I'm inside of.

>>what's a strange fact about you, that would impress your waifu?
I worked with a seiyuu in my last job, before I got fired for being shit at it.
>>would you trust your waifu to give you a good haircut?
No, but I imagine she would force it onto me and then get pissed when it fails, before ultimately forcing me to get a cut from a nice place with my own money.
>>would you trust yourself to give your waifu a good haircut?
FUCK NO.
>>what do you and waifu do on the weekend?
General chilling I suppose. I can cook and she can bake so we'd eat well at least.
>>any general tips you guys have about life in general?
Life unironically is all about who you know. Talk to people, make friends, it'll help in the strangest and most unexpected ways.

Attached: 9cd225a34ff3262a61847b8e3ffa65f2.png (592x727, 222.95K)

Which seiyuu was it user?

>Have you ever tried making a comic of your waifu or writing a story?
i do write about us, actually! it's meant to be an ongoing series, and i have two chapters published so far. i have no idea when i'll finish it.

he's not the type to comment on my body, but i try to regardless. but the cold weather made it.. extremely unpleasant.

>What is the latest thing you did for them?
i'm awfully proud of finally finishing that second chapter, but i need to start work on the third. i can hear the painter in my head telling me to keep working.

Attached: yiynova (2).jpg (780x942, 265.85K)

Thank you. You're really good at imitating her.

Late 20's but hasn't had a role in Japan in 2 years. She has done roles as animals, children, and a romantic female lead. Never played a male before. It's a mystery!

Attached: 21d984e1321da3f4c66e755107b1b670.jpg (702x988, 68.82K)

Yo, Natsukiposter. What was your life like before you fell in love with Natsuki?
What was it about your life, you think, that influenced you to fall in love?

Rest of you can answer about your own waifus too if you want but I'm mostly curious about Natsukiposter because his life tip is completely different to the ones everyone else is giving.

Thank you; I try. Imitation is 99% of my life at this point.

Reminder to never pick shadow assassin, always Rhaast.

>impressing a demonic farm tool
I doubt it.

Probably, i'd let him do with my hair whatever he wanted to be honest.

What hair?

Imagining the two of us being the only ones in runeterra as we fuck between the corpses.

Goals are goals for a reason, keep going at them and you'll get what you want.

Attached: hegood.jpg (900x611, 104.74K)

>What hair?
Problem solved :^)

Attached: hair added.jpg (900x610, 239.36K)

thank you user. Thats the haircut I'd give him.

C-could you do another?

Waifu but she fucked 80 people before she met you in a self destructive hedonism phase

Does it look like I have nothing better to do than blather about my voice? You'd think someone would have something better to do by now. But no, it's still the same old neckbeard with a smelly old computer. Hearing me talk of how I'd put him in a potato. I find that rather touching.

Ive never seen her show but I like this waifu very much

Attached: 848B2DBF-5BC3-4397-90A2-CF44AF73A306.jpg (1374x2048, 362.54K)

Thank you so much. I wish we could talk more

>What was your life like before you fell in love with Natsuki?
I felt trapped in a cycle of complacency and procrastination. Then I had a near death experience in the summer and while I was about to die I felt fear and regret about a lot of things in my life, I was unemployed and fat. Fear of death puts a kick into you like you wouldn't believe, so I found the courage to change my NEET ways. Now she drives me forward.
>What was it about your life, you think, that influenced you to fall in love?
She never really left my mind after playing DDLC years ago. She was always there, a person I felt a connection to, a person I wanted to save. I watched way too much shounen anime as a child to not have a savior complex, and that paired with feeling like I was ready to open myself up to someone led me to her, and her to me.

Attached: ERdYbA0U0AAnYhz.jpg (1200x1400, 171.34K)

Have you read Fate/stay night? She's not in it, but it's still really good and set in the same universe!!

I havent, but I know it has the girl who looks like her (mostly). The other version of her is hot too, but Eresh hits different

Attached: 8BED47D6-F8EC-4D7B-9FC5-E57D5CC4B5B8.jpg (1167x1649, 187.38K)

Self destructive hedonism? Hmmm. I think she'd prefer WORLD destructive hedonism.
After all, if you're going to fuck someone, you haven't done the job properly if they can still walk afterwards. Finish the job.
And if I'm counting correctly: It'd be 103 people, not 80.

Attached: the end.png (838x712, 157.42K)