Suicide fuel Thread

Would you guys be so kind and post all the suicide fuel you have got?

Attached: 2008-06-16-0chart.jpg (585x645, 178.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558040/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's true that you can't do much with a small dick but this is SUCH a specific chart. Some girls are gonna think what this ranks as an A is an C and vice versa. Stop blaming all your problems on you cock which is probably not even that bad and go make something out of yourself jesus christ

tfw ur above average but fell in love with a size queen who fucked bigger dudes in the past buut your personality is so much better than theirs

It's not even the original one.

Attached: Womens-preference-size-chart-2019.jpg (730x400, 77.02K)

It's gonna be okay bro

I'm sorry bro. It's gonna be okay

>ywn have wild, brutal, borderline non-consensual rough femdom sex with Hitomi Uzaki

Attached: hitomi sitting.jpg (1920x1961, 1.05M)

There is someone out there that has fooled and upset tens or hundreds of thousands of people by just making a fake chart that has been used by the incel community for years

>4x4 inch penis
>not even "satisfying"
Even the correct study is pure suifuel for me. Thank you.

>ywn feel your neck being crushed in a head lock while Hitomi furiously amazon presses you into the ground

Attached: hitomi.jpg (1280x720, 81.94K)

FUCK I'm overshot from being ideal at 7.75"x5.5"

>ywn look up at Hitomi with the fear of death in your eyes as she glares upon your pathetic existence before she brutalizes you sexually

Attached: hitomi glare.jpg (1920x2580, 1003.25K)

You are basically near ideal, reminder that females are the virtue signaling gender and if they say that a 4.5x4.5 inch dick is "satisfying" than this chart is obviously bullshit.

>have a satisfying length
>have a feels good to almost "doesn't fit well" (too small) circumference
what the fuck Bros.

Sorry to break it to you user but this is a death sentence. Girth is way more important than length in terms of pleasure and satisfying a girl. They want to feel full and stretched out. Consider going monk mode or try to kill yourself.

user, I'm a Christian, so I'm not dating a whore so I don't care.
Though, at least I can fuck a girl's throat and I'll be happy with that.

>tfw no qt3.14 gf to shove my 6 inches of girth into

>I'm not dating a whore
All women are whores and drool over an above-average penis.

>satisfying
>ideal
mfw

Attached: FA425257-47B4-421E-B7BC-1A50283B067B.png (588x541, 177.18K)

>I'm a Christian, so I'm not dating a whore
Ah, yes, the well known Christian women who don't put out, famous worldwide for being complete sluts and hiding it.

suicide fuel is all around you
obviously you don't actually want to die
if you need me to spoonfeed you fuel

Attached: 28162177_1587330884716361_2228412882368566933_o.jpg (960x871, 101.37K)

>mfw both of these are sourced from sites selling you dick enhancement stuff.

Attached: 1565301319950.jpg (816x816, 206.09K)

If you're asking us for fuel then you obviously aren't depressed.

Why would you want to be suicidal? are you retarded and think it's cool to want to die?

Attached: 1582055506541.jpg (1239x795, 377.57K)

>enjoyable
>Almost ideal
Wot

Attached: images (1).jpg (184x184, 6.09K)

I am not sure, since I have a grower and I don't jack off or shit so I rarely see myself at full mast, but I think I am at least B tier which I will gladly take.

All aboard the suicide express.

Attached: hu8fmKQ.jpg (3300x1840, 508.22K)

based women don't care about archaic laws

>9 3/4 circumference
>3 1/4 length
Show us the tuna can, anons

I think the insecurity comes from how its worded like almost ideal instead of above average ect

>tfw perfectly ideal

Attached: dog.gif (327x301, 901.82K)

Here's an actual study, as opposed to graphs from people selling penis enlargement.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558040/
>Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners.

>tfw 5.5in girth

Attached: s9NR21p.jpg (600x315, 22.66K)

Fuck it I guess my dick destined me to have a lot of one night stands at 7.5"
If only children weren't so expensive, I'd likely impregnate every women I'd fuck

....how do you measure girth? honest question, im curious but idk how

Wrap a measuring tape around your dick at the midway point or around there. Not the head. Alternatively just compare it to a similarly sized object.

measure the thickest part of your shaft that would go into a girl

the very base doesn't count

How can a penis be "too big". You don't have to put it in all the way.

Thickness. Men are also kinda bad at sex and will just ram it in over and over against the cervix.

Sorry about that we'll do better.

>"Also, the vagina is densely packed with pressure-sensitive mechanoreceptors that detect stretch sensations"

girth is the only dimension that matters

Honestly it's up to the woman to communicate because the depth of the cervix can be anywhere from 4 to 8 inches. It's unreasonable for a man to read a woman's mind.

Ah, this seems like a good time to bring this back:

Attached: 1579112874026.png (1056x649, 1.29M)

>7 inch cock
>5 inch girth
>nice and veiny, not curved and even everywhere
>circumcised and normal
>...
>5'8 and ethnic

WHY WHY DID GOD HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME FUUUUCK.
DICK SIZE DOESNT MATTER IF YOUR FACE ISNT IDEAL FAGGOTS.

Attached: enditall.png (1070x601, 507.22K)

I fucking hate the fact I knew exactly what this picture was just from glancing over the thumbnail
This place will be the end of me

user its always never to late change.

Attached: 1534877572199.jpg (850x1280, 297.32K)

They don't look creadible but, Feels good

Attached: 200px-Feels_good_man.jpg (200x217, 15.05K)

>penis chart
>suicide fuel
>solidly in the green
>life is still shit
?????

how is this suicide fuel? the entire post was fucking wrong and debunked during the same thread it was made

threads like these are a constant reminder to not take Yas Forums seriously
people on this board only have self-loathing/hatred as a vice, not as an issue
the only thing you will get out of any of this is anxiety or depression

You want some real suicide fuel?

Attached: uLEiGZpIgZbB8E8LmIlb9VLks3L6qeEvaztCffLMUsw.jpg (500x379, 42.51K)

If you get anxiety or depression from this your main concern should be how retarded you are.

also the only people with small cocks are fat fucks whose belly has completed swallowed their penis.

>suicide fuel
>bunch of shitty photoshops
this board is such a meme

you realize they're just matching with pedophiles, right? normie pedophiles exist.

i know that's fucking shocking, but lemme tell you about my school nurse. it was a redneck area. she fucked a redneck kid. why? because women who are pedos seek out the same shit they like in adults, just way younger.

now, expand this to pic related. She's still into the guys that normies like. but she likes to see young girls abused by them in a way that is "normative" according to hegemony.

the few ones that aren't pedos are just cluster b; totally willing to go along for the ride.

how's that for despair fuel?

I'm afraid of measuring mine because I know it's small. At the same time, I shouldn't worry about it because I know that I will not have sex.

the real suicide fuel
>tfw no fight addict Ratel gf

Post it stupid nigger. Not just a dumb meme. Thank you Chibi--Robo. AIIYEEUGGHHGAAMEEhaAAAA!!!!!!!

Posting some anti-suicide fuel for all y'all who are insecure about your dick size. Can confirm this is true btw, speaking from experience

Attached: Annotation 2020-03-05 004114p.png (660x406, 50.39K)

man you guys are stupid just wrap your dick in paper towels then put on a condom to keep on and use warmish lube

this is much more accurate
my penor is 7.5-8 depending on the day and pretty thick (never measured girth), and half the girls I fuck say it's uncomfortable, other half go crazy over it

>literally barely above average, just shy of 6 inches
>have never had anything but compliments from women I've had sex with, even after the fact

Technique
Thrust in a wave motion, you know those pistons on steam engines? That's generally what I do.

Endurance,
If you're gonna bust, pull out and eat her out, finger her. Foreplay is important, if you give her 15 minutes of foreplay and 10 minutes of penetration she'll still have a great time. Don't rush into fucking, the longer you make the sex last the more she'll enjoy it.

Confidence
Don't fucking mention your dick size, retard. Don't say anything negative. She queefs? She farts? Act like it never fucking happened. Had a girl fart while I was giving her head and she went "OH!" like she was super embarrassed and surprised, I just looked up at her with a dumbfounded face and went "what?" like I had no idea what just happened. Girls are WAYY more insecure about noises and appearance than you are.

Machismo
Take the initiative. Do what you want, but focus on her. Treat her like property, YOUR property. I've asked multiple women, and the consensus is that they all like to feel "like a small bunny rabbit in your hands."

Attached: Patrick_star[1].png (310x386, 23.4K)

What kind of suicide fuel exactly?

Attached: oTnjyIF.jpg (1580x865, 330.96K)

These are both fake

Here u go people.

Attached: c7rR117.jpg (1125x1640, 262.59K)