Your guilty pleasure girl?

What's the type where you know you shouldn't want to breed with, but everytime you see a girl like this your lizard brain just kicks into overdrive and you can't help yourself?

For me, it's the skinny, skanky looking goth/grunge/alt chicks. Girls who look like they used to be heavy into scene or emo when they were teens, but matured out of it into a sluttier, less innocent look, that still let's you know they're a freak, but they're more self aware and a lot more open. Piercings everywhere, tats covering most of the body, dyed and unique hair styles, heavy make up, revealing and bratty looking clothing (especially crop tops). All of that grungy e-thot shit that makes a girl look like a made up doll-whore. (Pic related)

This all goes out the window if they're above 125 lbs. (I hate fat chicks so much) or if they're just base ugly to begin with. Other than that, I'm a complete sucker for all of it. Women wearing shinny and colorful things to attract men has been a known plot for thousands of years and I still am falling for it.

Attached: 2020-03-04-12-17-52.jpg (1246x1228, 297.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G73RKiFFqoI&t=60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You summed it up for me

i like skinny/petite girls with dyed hair and overall "alt" tastes in things, idk what the label is nowadays (art hoe, egirl, idk as long as there is trasy makeup behind grandmother glasses)
thankfully i have yet to seriously interact with any of these "people" so my fantasy is still fun

Bump

Also, unrelated, but does anyone else think cleavage is a lot less attractive than exposed belly with no cleavage? Tits are way more attractive when they're bound in something like tight clothes and made to look shapely, not just hanging out where it leaves no imagination. I'd rather put my hands over a pair of fuzzy sweater clad tits than on a pair of bare tits in a worn tank top or v neck.

The stomach is a way better thing to show off, hips and waist are sexy as hell, it's super sexy to see girls even in the dead of winter sporting crop top sweaters.

Attached: 2020-03-04-12-18-03.jpg (1246x1214, 302.72K)

I got one of those pregnant she was above 125 but had giant g tits and a fat ass, was a giant slut in past and we separated she in college tries to look clean cut in her words now its so hot when i took her clothes of and saw her all her hidden tattoos big mistake tho

I don't care about stomachs, but I agree 100% on the tits. Tight clothes are the sexiest thing.

Found myself really attracted to indian girls lately, but only the cutest one and just to degrade them

heres a pic if ur interested btw

Attached: 2549EF25-0464-4FDA-AFB3-9646D227FCB7.jpg (1223x1187, 420.42K)

that fat girl with the glasses from the threads where she asks to be taken to mundane places like Ikea, Best Buy, or Walmart.

I want to mating press her.

Holy God, fuck me, holy shit

Unfortunately I think I'd actually groove with an art how real well, I'm a huge fan of cinema and I get pretty artsy with it and am pursuing it and whenever you're around anything Lib Art there's just so so so many art hoes it's beautiful

Attached: 4e20d530ac2697525e5970bfa25bfacb.jpg (598x591, 49.89K)

It wouldn't be so bad if I knew that a majority of these girls I'd like or at least find attractive for several more years, but I know id find one of these sluts absolutely goddess like, fuck her, get her pregnant and be stuck with her, and be over her just as her looks begin to go.

It's a dangerous world of childbirth laws

Attached: 2020-03-04-13-03-58.jpg (1246x1526, 384.61K)

kill yourself you normie coomer piece of trash we dont care that you fuck, faggot.

Girls without a pulse.

good god tattoos are vomit inducing fuck

Dark skin girls are qts but usually don't know it so will do a lot more for you if you're white, and although white skin goths are top tier, it's hot when a dark skin girls does it too

Attached: Screenshot_20200215-005559.png (1440x2960, 1.02M)

OP here, she's hot but personally too thicc for me, love that peaking stomach tattoo tho.

I have no idea what you're talking about ananon

This kind of girl: normie, into latin/nigger culture, huge ass bbw.

Damn, i wish i could fuck this girl.

Attached: 14590096_10205663635829172_8793262744893604425_o.jpg (548x960, 117.11K)

Okay low test faggot, fucking beta boy bitch can't handle some ink on the skin, fucking little trad baby in his diaper whining that he wants a clean wife, a proper girl who doesn't get piercings or tats or doesnt dye her hair.

How about you grow up, onions boy, and get a real woman who makes herself up because her goal isn't to attract some little beta cuck boy on an anime image board. You know, I have half a mind to clean you the fuck out, you understand? I worship goth and alt girls and will gladly dress you up like one and fuck your ass if you keep talking disrespect on tattoo, or anything else they do. You've been warned, say one more negative thing and I'm gonna look right into your fucking eyes as I kiss you lovingly

Attached: 2020-03-04-12-45-04.jpg (1246x1240, 405.88K)

>you shouldn't want to breed with
Why not? Why not openly admit it, why would it be a "guilty pleasure"?

Ya bro u dont even know i loved her she fell out of love i see her all the time and she has a new guy thats better than me i guess we have a kid together which means something but ill never get better

Attached: C51345BC-E199-4FFB-A3CD-ED1C968BD1CA.jpg (1242x2208, 244.47K)

fuck off only normie shits like tattoos because it's the skank mark

she got thick after having our child

My gf is built like that. Knew she was a keeper once she allowed my to go raw and creampie her the first time we fucked.
Women like that really desire masculine men in attitude and appearance. You'll fuck one of these broads one day user. But don't get my wrong I hate how ghetto she is once she gets aggravated.

Because these girls start out really hot in highschool, keep getting hotter until about 25, then just degrade (tattoos start showing early ware, piercings loose and chapped, they say and they're not as skinny and petite and shapely anymore, the make up looks like a crutch instead of a feature, smoking which was once sexy has now aged their skin and lungs, and a whole list of other things). But, their minds also start to go. They start smart and like any other kid, but after a decade or more of vapidness and being the center of attention, once they settle down and get older they go nuts.

Now, I'm not spring chicken myself, I doubt I'll look good or mentally be all there in 15-20 years from now. But I don't want some batty bitch who's just trashy looking (not sexy trashy like they are now, just bad trashy), and because they're so outlandish and over the top now, that won't settle down. I also don't think raising kids with someone like this will help the kids come out normal.

>Skank mark

Duh, retard, did you read the OP?

Attached: 2020-03-04-12-18-15.jpg (1246x1204, 330.79K)

Forgot to leave my type

Attached: 1583277645141.jpg (748x758, 77.33K)

yes and how the fuck is that attractive? they look gross and let you know she's been railed like shit which is fucking disgusting

I just can't get the attraction for something this big. I've never fucked a big girl but, does it feel good? I can't imagine it smells good or that they're even able to do much.

It's so refreshing to just look at a skinny, petite waste on a girl. But to each their own i guess

What's your type, user? What's a guilty fuck for you, your left hand?

>deflecting this hard
lmao

These girls always look more fun but like they yell a lot

Excellent thread. OP oozes hetrosexuality.
For me it's the sadistic girl, goal-oriented, terminator type.

Attached: 1568793255471.png (220x239, 110.47K)

I'm curious what your type is, since you seem to hate tattoos so much I can only imagine what other beta preferences you have

Petite, long straight & dark-haired, and submissive (acting) Latin girls... I know a lot of the above qualifiers contradict in Latin women, but damn when they coelesce it's fucking cock crack for me. Think Ari but could also be Portuguese, Greek, Spanish, Hispanic, etc...

how come no one likes cute country western girls anymore? be honest

Attached: 35a897d94eecf4feacc356c715c558ac.jpg (605x893, 108.14K)

Absolute pleb reddit tier taste even as a guilty pleasure, trailer trash girls with tattoos are disgusting and alt girls are mainstream as fuck, so they always think theyre hot shit. Theyre always crusty looking with chalky skin and smell like an ashtray, with crusty smelly piercings, complete slobs and never clean heir rooms.

Clean their rooms*

Originally.

Christ because they're fucking everywhere, I live in the country and these girls are so overrated, imagine your typical 12th grade girl except they ride a horse and are poor.

hmm i see. I guess because i live in a big city, i never see girls like this.

Love it, all of it. A girl tasting like a cigarette is so sexy, I love when girls smoke and I love the smell of cigs because of it. I love the attitude that comes with this style. I love girls who are slobs, I'm a fucking slob and if I can seriously just slob out with her all day and throw our trash anywhere and neither of us give a shit, that's hot (I don't mean like a hoarders house, but a clothes pile and an overfull trash bin with an unmade bed makes me feel a lot less intimidated and bit more comfortable)

I'm just a scumbag but everything you described makes me horny

Also I love that crusty look, just the whole trashy, scum aesthetic on a sexy alt babe is cute and beautiful

Attached: 2020-03-04-12-18-42.jpg (794x1179, 167.78K)

>A girl tasting like a cigarette is so sexy, I love when girls smoke and I love the smell of cigs because of it.
I really like this too. And fucked up crooked teeth with plaque and shit.

Ariana Grande didnt look that good earlier on though

>Waking up in the morning and knowing you have no bad mouth hygiene cutie to make out with and rub your tongue all over her tooth plaque.

The only thing that kills it is the bad breath that comes with bad oral hygiene, which the cigs cover up with smoky taste anyways.

Attached: 2020-03-04-14-07-39.jpg (1246x1516, 491.23K)

>chubby women
>unconventionally attractive/slightly weird looking women
>women who are bitches to me

>fucking beta boy bitch can't handle some ink on the skin, fucking little trad baby in his diaper whining that he wants a clean wife, a proper girl who doesn't get piercings or tats or doesnt dye her hair
AYYYYYYY based

>How about you grow up, onions boy, and get a real woman who makes herself up because her goal isn't to attract some little beta cuck boy on an anime image board. You know, I have half a mind to clean you the fuck out, you understand? I worship goth and alt girls and will gladly dress you up like one and fuck your ass if you keep talking disrespect on tattoo, or anything else they do. You've been warned, say one more negative thing and I'm gonna look right into your fucking eyes as I kiss you lovingly
I gotta work on incorporating this style for beta shit like those penis size threads,thx

>Dark skin girls are qts but usually don't know it
Racism is just a scam to lower dark skin girls self esteem?

>This all goes out the window if they're above 125 lbs. (I hate fat chicks so much)
That's a BMI of 20 if she's 5'5 and less if taller. Damn you strict.

>she got thick after having our child
Based.

>What's a guilty fuck for you, your left hand?
Ayyy lmao

>Excellent thread. OP oozes hetrosexuality.
>For me it's the sadistic girl, goal-oriented, terminator type.
youtube.com/watch?v=G73RKiFFqoI&t=60
Did you say terminator type?
Come with me if you want to live.

> i don't like your guilty pleasure girl
okay but what's yours? itt ya know

>imagine your typical 12th grade girl except they ride a horse and are poor.
you sound like a roastie describing a man that doesn't make 6 figures, some of them have got to have a brain good for sum figur'ng yee haw

>plaque
whaht about calculus? pic related

Nice pics but I kind of hope to get that aesthetic with a perfect mouth and no smoky smoky tho.

Attached: plaque-calculus-tartar.jpg (300x190, 20.69K)

Chesty black women with attitudes

here, and "Country/Cowgirls" can definitely be sexy af, but this is today, and today my eyes are on the olive skinned type

Attached: 1424176606283.jpg (1680x1050, 286K)

It feels very good. Even more so if she has a small waist because it can be used like a handle bar while fucking them doggystyle. Another part that I like is the sounds of each thrust, and even better, the feeling of dominating there giant asses/pussy over time.
The only part that sucks is that the bigger they are, the more likely they will sweat, and thus stink. Happens a lot over the summer, so you better not take them out for long walks.

Pic related actually has a clean mouth but she does smoke quite a bit

Attached: 2020-03-04-12-19-34.jpg (631x1120, 111.46K)

Really disgusting, they need all that red lipstick to cover the herpes.

Thats a man though. Originally.

Hey just as a good piece of advice, all that attraction is just hormones. They stop around your mid/late twenties. There's no "reason" who someone's attracted to any of these things except for that you're a young dude and you're on edge at all times.

I'm 28 now, and when I look at the girl in the picture I just think she had a bad childhood and needs friends. Also she's probably on instagram too much and has brainwashed herself into thinking looks are more important than personality. Or maybe she's got a good head on her shoulders and is an awesome friend with good standards, and that's just a picture of her trying to look as sexy as possible. Who knows. See the person, think about their childhood, feel why someone would do what they're doing, and you'll feel more connected to other people.

Girls with giant sock buns like pic related
A lot of people hate them because they look kinda like prolapsed horse assholes, but I love them and they really turn me on
I love long hair in general, so hair long and thick enough to create giant buns make my dick explode. I particularly like sock buns because they tend to be pretty big, while also being common and having a nice shape that isn't too fancy, Noor unkempt

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x416, 46.34K)

OP isn't talking about lasting bonds he literally just wants to fuck some art hoe skank

This is cute, I like when girls do this shit

Girls like this. I just want to jerk her off and kiss her.

Attached: k68jIa6EvYJCGexdglG68U3v5XaNBL40arLGjkEpDIE.jpg (640x360, 32.61K)

Three arms and three legs is pretty sexy ngl

Trashy chicks.
Druggies, alcoholics, victims of abuse (specifically the kinds that doesn't try to change their life), daddy issues, felons, etc.

It's a "i want to save them and thereby have their undying loyalty and thankfulness" kinda thing.

Which is stupid because I'm in no position to save anyone.

Girls with almost comically fat asses but skinny/sexy everything else, but a massive big doughy firm ass to back it up

Attached: 540full-victoria-lomba.jpg (540x674, 78.43K)

Art hoe skanks are mainstream. Reddit is full of crackhead looking chicks with blue hair flashing their tits and getting 10K upboats.

Lmao I feel this, I love being the "protector" and the one that will make them better and secure their love for life, but at the same time my own life is so fucked who am I even kidding

Attached: 2020-03-04-12-20-02.jpg (578x1140, 112.64K)

the sloppy heroin chic junkie girl look. it makes me want to help them and fuck them at the same time.

Attached: heroinchic.png (882x596, 525.53K)

skinny White women from humble families.

i want one sooooooo much it hurts my tiny azn heartdick

Holy shit OP this down to the bound boobies. I hope you get to facefuck a wt alt girl someday Opppie.

Personally while big thighs/boobies/ass is nice on girls like this a skele is hot as well.

I like mixed latinas. There is just something about a black girl with curly hair that speaks spank sh that does it for me

I'd chop off a nut to eat this girl out

Skeleton girls are hot, I like firm tits but a girl who's like 5'5 and 110 lbs with a cups and just the skinniest waist is so fucking hot.

White girls just get away with doing such crazier shit that comes out way hotter because they're cute and white

Isnt this most black women

Holy shit OP she's so hot, name?

PAWGs. I'm from the ghetto, so I have a naturally trashy taste in women.

Attached: DSzo7A7X4AIzLO4.jpg (510x680, 40.43K)