Why haven't you asked her out yet, robots?

Why haven't you asked her out yet, robots?

Attached: 1583057970459.jpg (852x852, 78.42K)

Because I'm not straight. Wish I was though.

Because I'm not a faggot, and I'm glad of that.

Don't get me wrong I love the ladies they rev my engine

She has an e-bf. It will inevitably end, because it's an e-relationship, but I must wait so as not to appear to be trying to break them up.

Because I cannot maintain a relationship. I am barely able to take care of myself and working on being able to live well. A relationship would not fit. I do not have it in me. I have not the time and the energy. I can barely handle feeding myself, bills, and keeping myself clean.
She is cute. And it's clear she's interested. But I am not yet at the point where I can consistently look at myself in the mirror. How could I share something I don't have enough of for myself?

because shes married. how many times are you gonna make this thread?

Can you rape me and make me gay pls?
I hate it here

Attached: Too tired of living, too scared to die.jpg (623x624, 124.68K)

Afraid of her answer.

This person specifically, or...?

Because why would I want a girlfriend when I could have a dickgirlfriend?

Attached: Blackina X naruto and sauske cencored - Copy3.png (1348x757, 598.58K)

Literally don't have time to fall in love
Don't have time to make any connections with my peers
I'm either working, doing homework, doing lab or being in this shithole with the rest of you lot.
FUN
I LOVE IT

Attached: 1532733301091.png (500x500, 36.86K)

She doesn't say hello or reply. She just glances or stares. Makes it really weird.

How can one ask out she that has no presence anywhere?

She'll be back soon. When I was dating her, I constantly told her to stay away from Yas Forums and social media because of cringey beta orbiters like you. The truth is, she feels empty and dead when she's not receiving attention. She'll be back.

Charlie? Why didnt you stop her from moving to South America? You couldve tried

Because she lives hundreds of miles away.

because she wants premarital sex

I hate hope. I like to complain about no gf to anyone who'll listen. But I know not to get myself psyched up and I tell myself not to try when I'm actually out.
As much as my personality has improved with friends and in public, I'm still bitter when I'm alone. I know just how ugly my face and body are when you look at them in a romantic light and the kinds of vibes I give off when you first meet me. I've gotten better with having conversations with girls when I look at them as normal people, friends, or normies rather than in a romantic light. But inside of me, I know I dont actually have what it takes to get into a relationship. It's too late for that now.
I have no idea how flirting is supposed to work. How to turn a night of casual flirting into hanging out, friendship, then a gf. Even when I'm in the middle of it, I dont have any confidence in any of the flirts I make and I expect them to fail, instead hoping she'd appreicate the effort. I know nothing is gonna come out of it by the next day. Its over bros.

Attached: 19 year old Humor Doomer.gif (1159x907, 31.89K)

Because I have commitment issues when it comes to women cause I'm self-conscious about my personality and looks. Another reason is all the women I've asked out have either rejected me or talk to other guys at the same time.

I don't use social media and her father has a say what is on her personal phone. I still need to schedule something. I want to meet her out of work.

because good girls don't exist. Only degenerate whores.

Does she have nudes somewhere?

Because the pain of rejection is so bad for me that I'd rather be alone than risk trying to connect to others.

Attached: 1583306202206.gif (220x268, 166.68K)

My friend is into her

What an ungrateful

How many gus did she fuck so far? 8?

Who is she dating now? Is that why she disappeared?

marky please spend my paypig bux

google gives her underage tits easily

What was her name again? Marky?

I don't have a oneitis anymore. Of all the girls I'm chatting with there's only a few I'd consider an LTR with.

Because I'm afraid to show her I'm a 30yo loser with no job and no friends and my life is shit

i am ugly and i have bad teeth and bad back

and kinda autistic meaning i dont talk much

im bad at sex and i cant feel much either way

she's a virgin and im scared i might hurt her emotionally

im boring, i dont have anything to do with her and i cant talk in real life fluidly

i am afraid to commit because it would mean i have to get a job and take her to places or even worse, support a child

lack of libido might make me look pathetic

afraid to get hurt myself, unironically hate women and terrified of being abandoned

i can go on and on but it doesnt matter

>Because I'm afraid to show her I'm a 30yo loser with no job and no friends and my life is shit

That's probably her type given her dating history

I have swore off women forever.
Females > Gaming PC
Can a woman run Metro Exodus @ 60 fps on 4k high? No.

I rest my case.

Because she's not even greeting me in the bus anymore

ask who out? i haven't been further than a mile from my house in over 10 years.

>Females > Gaming PC
Yes, women are superior to gaming.

Who is it? Why would marky be edating again?

But gaming together with a woman is 10/10 GOTY

I WANT TO EDATE MARKY
I WANT TO PAYPIG FOR MARKY
MARKY SHOULD BE MY NEET GF
SHE SHOULD GAME AND DRAW ALL DAY
SHE SHOULD DATE ALL THE CHADS AS I PAYPIG HER LIFESTYLE

MARKY MARKY MARKY

Lack of self-respect and a bad body image of myself.

>She has an e-bf

Is it a fat brown manlet again?

WouIdn't be surprised.

Marky is literally the definition of breedable. How tall is she? Over 175cm? if yes, theres no female on this world who would have better breeding genetic.

sorry bucko, but youre wrong

Attached: 234234324324.png (370x695, 235.3K)

I did and it turned out horribly

i wish all ebitches and their autistic af orbitters died lmfaooo kill urself you orbitting piece of shit gay ass simp faggit

if i want someone with a little bit of negative canthal tilt i could fuck my own asshole

marky has nice cat eyes.

what happend? explain

im wasting time here good bye for now Marky is cute

>Marky is cute
i can sign that

she looks pretty petite, she's probably around 5'5" or something

Tfw no 183cm Marky wife

smoll girls are very cute tho

She doesn't exist.
Fucking banned for 8 seconds thing.

Attached: Come and save me Misaki i beg you.jpg (728x410, 52.01K)

yeah but you want 150cm tall boys? or 190cm little half-marky chads?

just be tall yourself, should even out

I did but she canceled right before the date. I want to ask her out again but I dunno how. I never see her anymore, but have her fb.

yeah i am, but tall skinny wife>smoll wife

whats the fb of marky?

>marky
loool the whore has the same name as this retarded kid who's gonna die soon

Attached: 66B08A2A-0244-4EC1-8737-760487A435B4.jpg (750x929, 400.14K)

I did and she told me we cant be together because she "needs time to heal" but then goes and fucks drug dealers for opioids. Started working out and once I get Yas Forums I'm gonna try moving on by dating other girls.

jane thompson

Oh I thought you meant a crush in general. My oneitis does look a lot like her tho.

Based FUN I LOVE IT user
How are u holding up man?