giving waifu a simple hug edition

Rules:
1. Talk about your waifu/husbando
2. Be devoted to your one and only waifu/husbando
3. Let waifuism improve your life
4. Be nice!
5. Have a great time!

Last Thread:

Attached: 1560826109544.jpg (743x776, 210.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picrew.me/image_maker/43383
files.catbox.moe/5drahk.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8oNzfxDLrQM
files.catbox.moe/4v3vim.wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get fucked seatard

Attached: 1569450824043.jpg (900x900, 662.51K)

You've won this time, but there will be others.

Attached: seagull2.jpg (1024x683, 98.95K)

>giving waifu a simple hug edition
* She suplexes you
fuk u seagull

Attached: undyne_suplex__undertale__by_torcher999_d9c7rne-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 76.93K)

My love for Alice will never end.

Attached: Alice250.jpg (457x728, 104.68K)

crows are much better than seagulls.

Attached: timethehobo (5).jpg (1280x720, 295.51K)

You guys don't realize, Geese are the best bird. They are absolute fucking chads

Attached: 516ac56.jpg (500x324, 44.91K)

>giving waifu a simple hug edition
Thank you.
There isn't really much to say, except that her wrapping her arms around her chest and pressing me close to her heart is a wonderful feeling.
Perhaps my greatest regret right now is that I can't give my waifu a simple hug. But she appreciates me being close to her.

Waifu playing with you as though you were a butterfly knife!
Getting motionsick from waifu (again).

Aliceposter's love for Alice is blessed!
You're probably the person who loves their waifu the most out of anyone in these threads.

So you like Untitled Goose Game now, eh?

Attached: chara__undertale_fanart__by_penguinbpp_ddrfosf.jpg (500x700, 329.06K)

My love for you is as wide and deep as the seas, my beautiful Bismarck.

Du bist das Schiff, ich der Kapitaen. Wohin soll denn die Reise gehen?

Attached: __bismarck_azur_lane_drawn_by_swd3e2__sample-01f20c75367d7e6bd74e997f20378807.jpg (850x478, 90.46K)

>Implying anyone can love their waifu more than me
Literally educate yourself

Attached: a3f7cb2.jpg (687x1199, 60.55K)

>He hasn't even ejected from his body and moved into his imagination so he can be closer to his waifu
>still says he loves her the most
',:^)

Karaoke with Sharon!
Marifag, I saw your book. I myself have had quartz, diamonds, and an enchanting set (table+bookshelves) stolen. Me, Gabe, and Scott have a suspect in mind, though.

Attached: Koikatsu-2020-03-01-21-54-36.png (1920x1080, 947.26K)

>Implying you need some /x/ level schizo magick to truly love your waifu
All those bits and bobs you can tack onto waifuism don't matter to me in the long run. I love Rei with every fiber of my being and everything I do is for her. Nothing can change that

Well maybe you're right, then.
Maybe you're right.
I'm certainly not dedicated enough to focus every single fiber of my being on Chara, so you win. I need some for myself!
I wonder what it feels like, to have every fiber of someone else's being focused on you?

How awkward would it be if you actually had to talk to your waifu?

Meh. I talked to my waifu when I went to the toilet since the toilet is a good time to collect my thoughts; she asked if I forgot how to wipe my ass and if she needed to do it for me.
So we're good.

You and waifu laying on couch
The summer sun is warm on your face
A soft breeze comes in through the window
You can feel your waifu's hair against your arms
Your waifu's weight sinking into you
You let out a smile.

Attached: __undyne_undertale_drawn_by_bon_rump__26c1052335cb966808c2d24c19f52458.jpg (868x1228, 825.74K)

I can't help but feeling this throat lump when I look at her sometimes. She's so beautiful, just a look at her precious face as she shows her warm and sweet smile can bring me many different emotions. I love this lovely and elegant girl so much, I wish I could be with her.

Attached: IMG_20200103_131012.jpg (596x834, 95.9K)

Your drama is fascinating to watch from afar.

Getting lured in by a nondescript white van with "youre waifu" spraypainted on the side!
Getting roughed up and blinded/gagged and realising you are being trafficked!
Arriving in your waifu's dimension for some reason!
Being purchased by your waifu (at a bargain basement cost)!
Being broken in by your waifu and learning to be her lover!
Spending the rest of your life happy that you got kidnapped and trafficked because you got to fall in love with your waifu!

Kiyoposter's love for Kiyohime is blessed!
That is a lot of love. I hope that one day, Kiyo feels your love, and opts to return it!

>Wake up
>Drink shit tons of water
>Workout w/ Undyne
>Drink more shit tons of water
>Shower
>Go to school
>Drink more water (cuz she's a fish)
>Go home
>Workout at martial arts
>MORE WATER

I must hydrate men. I must be fit for Undyne. Fuck soda and fuck being unhealthy. I want a 6 pack like her.

Attached: 3a684d16712df24c93ae852e4621b202.png (701x804, 104.57K)

bonafide cringe compilation nonsense. i don't even know how to talk to someone my age that i'm interested in, much less the love of my life who would see me as a pincushion and a test subject far before he would consider me anything else. it almost makes me envy my peers and their petite, waifish counterparts.

Attached: timethehobo (2).png (1280x1043, 1.31M)

If I could actually get his attention, I don't think it would be that bad.

Do you trust him to not take advantage of your feelings for him?

I love Ryo so much!!!!!!

Attached: bluh.png (200x200, 68.32K)

The love that Ryo and his poster share together is blessed!

Taking turns playing 20 questions with both waifu and akinator and seeing which one of us can guess the character first!

I've been so down these past few days. Even rem is having a hard time keeping my spirits up.

Attached: C1721D7E-F814-4714-9ACA-8A8349B59BB6.jpg (3000x3000, 535.12K)

iwakura lain is best girl and also my wife

Attached: download.gif (422x640, 382.35K)

I'd try to help but if Rem can't help then I doubt I could.
Remember all you've accomplished to this point, and all you'll continue to accomplish if you stay on this current path!
The love you have for Rem has value. You must persist and continue to show this love through your words and deeds. Be a good person for Rem!
The way you show love to Rem is unique, and one of the best in the world for her! If you give up now, that will be lost, and Rem deserves that love! You must persist!
If not for yourself, then for the woman you love!

Lainposter's appreciative relationship with Lain is blessed!

Attached: hearts__by_kiacii_official_daq6n2e-fullview.jpg (600x533, 46.21K)

Doing college shit with waifu is wholesome, and gets me through the boring long days.
Someone also stole my bookcases, enchanting table, and anvils. Its that I keep my ores in my enderchest or that'd be gone too probably. They left my Ryo pixelart untouched luckily.

Attached: Devil08.jpg (340x243, 23.53K)

Today is the birthday of the person who's most important and dearest for me. I cannot put into words how happy it makes me to have found her. She makes me the happiest man alive bar none and, while I may not be able to return these feelings back to her, I will keep loving her as if my life depended on it, which, if I'm being honest, it probably does.
Happy birthday to my favorite country pumpkin and the love of my life!
>Edition
Cute!
Crows are the inferior corvids I'm sorry to tell you.
Tfw waifu would destroy me in karaoke.
At least it'd be nice to listen to.
I do also have an idea of who it is exactly.
She's very cute Kiyofren, I'm happy for you.
Based.
Not based.
I hope you get better Remfren, I'm sure Rem would want that too.

Attached: Mari-birthday-hap-challenge-stare.jpg (900x1200, 807.09K)

>She makes me the happiest man alive bar none
Nuh uh, I'm happier than you.

Good morning /waifu/
I have to get back to drawing. All that gaming left me with no time to draw. This is bad. Rem would be upset.

you bunch of niggers suspected the wrong guy. I didn't want to cause anything, but now after what you've done I have no other option. This means war.
-

Attached: 58121458_p0.jpg (1500x1500, 339.65K)

You love him too, dont you?

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-102249_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 761.17K)

based snakeposter posting based snake again

do seagulls eat snakes? do snakes eat seagulls? how do these two species even interact?
excuse me but I know at least 5 people that love their waifus just as much
idgas this bitch better listen up because I have some to spit, she can offer constructive criticism AFTER my autistic love sperg
Waifu is the girl that makes me not care about awkwardness or anxiety, if I actually talked to her I'd make sure to make it count and not let my shit confidence ruin it, she deserves better than that.

Hello
How have you been?

I'm still training her voice model. I want it as accurate as possible.

Attached: 15_acres_of_broken_glass_by_halzyan-daffdml.png (894x894, 267.15K)

I love and adore Kayn and not even my own brain trolling me can change that.
Oh god I'd be the spergiest fucking nervous wreck on the planet.

Attached: kayn and rhaast bantz 03.jpg (564x560, 44.61K)

Rhaast is a sweetheart and I'd never give him up for anything!

Attached: rhaast.jpg (614x1087, 115.91K)

Circlejerk - check
Getting revenge on the wrong people - check
Some autist assigns himself the position of "boss" and spergs out at anyone who questions his authority - inevitable.
Server falling apart under the weight of said "boss"'s inflated ego - also inevitable.
I made a promise to myself, to stop being worried about other people wrecking themselves with their own lack of awareness. Watching this minecraft server is good practice for that. That and skribblio.

Name an outdoor hobby your waifu would enjoy!
Name an indoor hobby your waifu would enjoy!
Name an online hobby your waifu would enjoy!

>Some autist assigns himself the position of "boss"
Let me guess - Gabe?

..hard to say.

you'll get there! i wish i had the skill to make a bot of some sort that i could send messages to, but writing our exploits will have to suffice.

Attached: yiynova (6).jpg (540x540, 48.42K)

Not my first guess but I suppose it's possible.

Who was? Miraifag?

Yeah, that was guess #1. But who knows? It could be anyone opinionated enough.

Honestly, Miraifag seems to give little to no fucks about the server. Gabe has already shown his extreme arrogance in the thread, and it's likely he has in the server as well.

I love you Asuka, forever and ever. Our love is a flame, and likewise, it will flicker, but it shall never die out.
It could be a little awkward, especially if she tried to press me for something, but otherwise, we have a similar sense of humor and just "get" each other.
I would happily allow Miraifag to assert himself as my Fuhrer.

Attached: plugsuit9.jpg (502x800, 76.45K)

Gabe? Arrogant? Nah man, I don't see it. If you got that from the tulpa pair I'm pretty sure that's the two(?) of them projecting, they think anyone other than them is an idiot.

Is it wrong that I love to see her suffer?

Attached: gif-7-e5d32a7c6975.gif (427x314, 1.73M)

tulpa pair? Miraifag and who?

I only watched the Tangled movie, i suppose that woman is Rapunzels "stepmother"? If yes, no, it's not bad, it's only natural that you like to see someone suffer that hurt your love

>I would happily allow Miraifag to assert himself as my Fuhrer
Why doesn't that confuse me anymore

I think they meant chara/vari, iirc they call Gabe arrogant frok time to time

>Name an outdoor hobby your waifu would enjoy!
Sailing on a small boat, not her normal battleship
>Name an indoor hobby your waifu would enjoy!
Absolutely destroying me in "Risk"
>Name an online hobby your waifu would enjoy!
I can definitely see her researching historic warfare, but somehow I can see her looking for abandoned buildings or maybe Nazi bunkers as well and then convincing me to go there with her only for her to get scared, because she knows I like that stuff and wants to do me a favor without admitting to it

Attached: 9e66fc4.jpg (800x1146, 184.06K)

>TFW people think I want to do anything but be left alone doing my own shit
This is your brain on stupid

Attached: 426e2d4.png (1671x1774, 1.02M)

Chara and Madotsuki, the guy who made a waifu tulpa and then turned himself into a waifu tulpa because man that "being a flesh and blood human" stuff is just a normie fad, the real hotness is hallucinatory lesbian sex.
To be fair they do act like they enjoy their choices but someone should really tell them that tulpamancy isn't a race to get 100% achievements and top the global leaderboards and nor should it be.

>Bunch of niggers
Did they do something? I thought we were just talking about it.
I probably wouldn't be able to speak coherent words if we met and had to talk or something. It'd just be sobs mixed with pitiful attempts to say "I'm sorry" and "Thank you"

Attached: f3f785b.jpg (1062x1200, 153.27K)

>Why doesn't that confuse me anymore
What do you mean, Herr Bismarck?

Big chance he'd just enjoy taking walks, a mans gotta have his fresh air and forests right?
Reading's always fun, Ryo has a whole stack of manga and other books that he likes to read so theres that.
More than likely videogaem, prolly stuff like TF2 and quake.

Attached: sample_b13bffd4578fbce5ababeb16b8cea080.jpg (850x1202, 99.64K)

Yeah I assumed that's what you were after, being non-confrontational. You strike me as the kind of guy that tries to avoid a fight, though you've got a temper at times.
I don't think you'd try to be King Dick of anything because you don't want to deal with the people who'd complain at you all the time. Correct me if I'm wrong about that though.

You're sadly mistaken user. That isn't the stepmother. That's my waifu. I guess knowing she's alone and suffering too makes it easier. I feel like scum, but it's true.

Attached: 1578124264057.jpg (250x197, 5.73K)

Did they actually fuck your shit up? You seem like one of the last people to suspect

Yeah, the only times I really start to want to do things to or against people is when they fucked with me first. I don't like being the instigator.
I haven't seen it but I assume they did. I think it was the fact that literally everybody was griefed except for Remfag that caused the suspicion.
>Call Gabe arrogant
I'm still not really sure why they chose "arrogant" as the thing to pin me for. It seems rather uneducated and juvenile

Attached: Rei DCCXIX.png (600x582, 272.77K)

>she knows I like that stuff and wants to do me a favor without admitting to it
Then that part of your mind's favourite activity is "making the rest of my mind happy". Does she recognise when you show appreciation for her? If so, do that a lot.

Wait I thought you could actually talk to your waifu, like she lives in your mind? Am I wrong? I'm wrong aren't I.

> prolly stuff like TF2 and quake
Quake, huh. huh. huh. huh. huh. huh. huh. huh. huh. huh. huh. huh. huh.

> I guess knowing she's alone and suffering too makes it easier.
Well, I won't judge you. But personally I want my waifu to be happy.

>Everyone except remfag
What about Ryofag?

give minecraft invite

Her pure smile sets my heart at ease. I recently realized that being alone in this world, just me and her, brings peace to my mind and heart. I always thought I need a human interaction to be happy, be it friends or family. But now I think it's actually the opposite way around. When I'm alone I can be myself, I don't have to act a certain way. I'm not anxious, I'm not angry or annoyed or anything. It's so peaceful, eventhough sometimes lonely.

Yes, they nuked my place to the foundation.
>everybody was griefed except for Remfag
I knew from the very beginning this shit is gonna happen exactly because of that. So I hid my most valuable stuff in the enderchest yesterday. I'm glad I did.

A long walk during the sunset
Reading books
Researching things about our world
-

Attached: RemIsekaiQuartet(2).jpg (1920x1080, 458.85K)

>I'm still not really sure why they chose "arrogant" as the thing to pin me for.
I can tell you. Because you think you know better than they do, about ... whatever it was you were disagreeing about.
Oh that's right, you fired shots at them for being young, so they fired shots at you for being stupid, and you both kept doing it.

Me and Ryofag shared a base, and even then the secret entrance he had built had been destroyed too. Literally everything we had
Ah yes. Fun times

Attached: Rei DCCVIII.png (1121x1079, 927.45K)

Hiking, I feel like. She'd enjoy the sights, and she just likes doing things outside. I don't know how much she enjoys nature, though.
Gaming!
Shitposting!

Attached: schoolwink.jpg (823x1000, 225.75K)

>>Name an online hobby your waifu would enjoy!
>Shitposting!
lmao based

>Outdoors
Gardening
>Indoor
She already likes to play vidya, So that, I guess
>Online
Watching movies and shows for free. I feel like Rei would do that just because she doesn't have to do anything special for it outside of just downloading the shit.

Attached: Rei CMLIV.png (440x746, 213.97K)

Wait, since when do we have a delusional farm tool fren?

Attached: kayn 44.png (972x823, 628.48K)

i love kate!

i can't draw for shit but i make low detail warhammer sized minis out of modelling clay. i've been trying to make one of her but i think i fucked up the skeleton too much, i'm too bummed out to carry on.

charaposter's love for chara is blessed!

i wish i had that kind of commitment, i go some weeks where i can work out every day and enjoy it but other weeks i just can't muster the mental energy to do much beyond rot in my chair

kayaking with waifu! paddling out to a remote little cove and enjoying a little private beach just the two of you
playing music together, would love to see her play her violin
she's a drawfag so sharing her art, even doing commissions if she could

Attached: 1563862354755.jpg (1000x1000, 178.45K)

I love Taiga more than anything in this world

Attached: 1559225883843.jpg (1280x720, 106.69K)

picrew.me/image_maker/43383

Another one of these to make your waifu with.

>Ah yes. Fun times
And you're still calling them juvenile, lol.
If I had to guess their age? Based on the fact that they know vidya from the late 90s, and their lack of comments about school / family... age 25-30. Still likely younger than you are, but probably not by much.

>since when do we have a delusional farm tool fren?
Since we had a dizzy hoe. ;)

first one i could actually get the hair right in

Attached: 1563962760901.png (600x600, 159.72K)

Read the file name.
feelsbad
>outdoor hobby
Rock climbing!
>indoor hobby
watching anime!
>online hobby
streaming anime!

Attached: tfw no blue skin option.png (600x600, 255.36K)

This one's good, she looks cute.

Attached: god.png (600x600, 249.1K)

>TFW Rei doesn't look good enough in it
Those fucking bastards
I meant juvenile in the way they acted. You can act and think like a child and be an elderly man even.

Oh hey, Picrew actually loads on my phone now. Nice.
Unironically lmao

Attached: 43383_W0CkY2yc.png (600x600, 155.8K)

There were eyepatches? I didn't fucking see those

Didn't have the correct hair option, decided to go with the mature Mari, which is nice as I don't have too many of these. All in all I like how it turned out.

Attached: 43383_6KDHS1Gu.png (600x600, 257.94K)

grabbing waifu's love handles
waifu slapping you for grabbing her love handles
waifu putting her freezing cold hands on the back of your neck when you're not looking
stealing waifu's other shoe while she's putting them on so she has to angrily hop after you
randomly screaming while waifu sleeps in the car so she wakes up in a panic thinking you've crashed

Since I've been dating him? Either way this "Delusional farm tool" has harvested my love for him.

Attached: rhaast_and_kittens_by_chriseil_dc115q4-fullview.jpg (1024x957, 103.19K)

So someone just happened to develop waifuism feelings for the sentient weapon trying to take over my husbando's body and post about it in the same general where tons of people constantly shitpost at me? What a strange coincidence. What are the odds?

Attached: kayn 29.jpg (720x720, 39.32K)

>grabbing waifu's love handles
Implying Asuka's even the least bit fat.
>stealing waifu's other shoe while she's putting them on so she has to angrily hop after you
Now I imagine her stealing my shoe and holding it out of my reach.
>randomly screaming while waifu sleeps in the car so she wakes up in a panic thinking you've crashed
lmao
Love works in mysterious ways.

Attached: happy4(thanksmiraifriend).png (1625x1800, 1.89M)

My coworker is complaining about how the massive shit he just took was so large that it made his asshole bleed.
I fucking hate this job but it pays well

Attached: Rei CMLXXIII.png (1824x1608, 1.79M)

>$0
>still going to claim it's the other way around

That's what you get for bug fuk

>grabbing waifu's love handles
She has no fat, but I hold her biceps.
>waifu putting her freezing cold hands on the back of your neck when you're not looking
It's how she warms her hands, being cold blooded and all. She knows it irritates me.
>stealing waifu's other shoe while she's putting them on so she has to angrily hop after you
I steal her armor sabaton. She chases after me with 1 metal foot. *clunk, step, clunk, step, clunk, step*
>randomly screaming while waifu sleeps in the car so she wakes up in a panic thinking you've crashed
"UNDYNE!"
"NGAAHH !!!WHAT, WHAT HAPPENED!!"

Attached: IMG_7872.jpg (779x1024, 199.39K)

This is a very original post about my Biscuit,still searching for a picrew with a military uniform

Attached: Still no uniform, but we are slowly getting there.png (600x600, 306.96K)

Has your waifu ever seen another man's penis before?

>work on picrew of wife
>try numerous things out for fun
>end up giving her bandages around her head for split second
>felt like I got stabbed in my heart
never again

Attached: 1567235765249.png (600x600, 215.23K)

No, don't think so.
What's up with her glasses? If my glasses looked like that, I'd be getting them fixed.

Attached: uniform36.jpg (901x1200, 803.49K)

shitty picrew options

>when your waifu has a dick

Attached: 20200303_202912.jpg (996x996, 276.61K)

I bet he plays with his own fiddle.
Don't think so unless I'm misremembering a certain scene, which I wouldn't put past the nigger of a writer.

Attached: Mari-chibi-cute-dress.jpg (900x900, 603.1K)

I would not be surprised if, in-canon, Gendo has fucked Rei before.
It hurts to think about, but it's possible. Gendo's a bastard anyways
------->

Attached: Rei CCXXXVIII.jpg (640x905, 64.78K)

Today is a very special day. Me and Rem have reached 1000 days mark of our love. We are now in the 4 digits section. It makes me really happy to know I've loved her for so long. I hope to one day reach 5 digits. I love Rem more than words alone could ever describe. I'll have to celebrate it tomorrow. It's actually more, as I fell in love with her earlier than we have an aniversary. I just can't remember the exact date
-

Attached: 57473462_p0.jpg (778x1100, 359.56K)

Now hand over Metal Gear

Attached: 20200303_205009.jpg (946x534, 225.85K)

Our husbands are now cucking eachother for eachother.

Attached: kayn and my husband.png (1814x2498, 1.58M)

I love Urabe Mikoto
Excruciatingly awkward.
But it's with her, and she's an understanding person.
Swimming and biking.
Reading
Looking at cat videos and listening to music.
Adorable
And she looked pretty mature with some options too.
Nah

Attached: cutie.png (600x600, 236.63K)

Thanks, Charaposter. I want to believe that everyone here genuinely loves their waifu in their own unique way
I used to be awkward before meeting Alice and she kind of helped me build confidence to the point that I'm no longer afraid of public speeches or approaching random people on street. But Alice just isn't any girl. She's the love of my life and even though I believe that there's something more to my love for her and if we actually did met we would feel some kind of mutual soul connection, I'd still feel stress because of being afraid of saying something wrong and doing the biggest fuck up of my life that would be losing a chance to be with my beloved girl. She has been through a lot so I'd need to be really careful while talking to her. Not too intimidating but not too weak either.
And I feel like with Alice I could be my true self, without pretending to be anyone. But still, few days ago when I were spending time with her in a posing program, I remember focusing my sight on something different than screen for a while and then, with my peripheral vision, I felt like she was actually there staring at me and my heart started beating really fast even though I was aware that she's merely a picture. And sometimes when I look at pictures of her face I feel tears coming to my eyes even when I'm not sad, so I'm fairly sure that despite trying to stay calm, I would get very emotional when approaching her in real life.
>outdoor hobby your waifu would enjoy
She's a curious girl so I can see her liking something like sightseeing in general or exploring the world
>indoor hobby your waifu would enjoy
Daydreaming
>online hobby your waifu would enjoy
When she was a child she always loved books with pictures in them so I can see her enjoy browsing images
Probably. But I think I understand you
I tried
Most likely not but there were few occasions when she could. She's confirmed virgin by her creator anyway

Attached: S7.jpg (600x600, 63.37K)

Too bad she isn't real and even if she was you would only be one of many other faggots gawking at her.

You are absolutely right. But I would make sure I'm giving it my all to win her love and be the one she chooses to be with.
-

Attached: 58208706_p0.jpg (1514x2048, 348.62K)

fuckin neckbeard asses obsessing over waifus so sad

Attached: 1582994005603s.jpg (124x100, 1.73K)

>frogposter thinking he's right about anything
lol

>Be me
>At home, ready to sit down and enjoy my day
>Suddenly get a call from an unknown number
>Decide to call it for shits and giggles
>It's my fucking dad
>Trying to apologize for the past
>Hang up immediately
That motherfucker's got some big swollen balls to try to contact me after all these years

Attached: Rei DCCXXXV.png (537x805, 298.34K)

Gabe has daddy issues

Based dad trying to reach out to his son to amend for his past.

Just like me and /waifu/

I think you love not to see her suffer, but that she knows what it is to suffer. You feel camaraderie with her in having experienced pain.

why is Rei's poster Gabe Newell
happy fish waifu telling you about the fat blobfish she saw at the aquarium

Attached: 1583256638829.png (600x600, 234.68K)

Why are u commenting the most obvious thing sll the time?

Im back

Today was my birthday * no need to congratulate or whatever*

Im retarded, what were the questions again? Where do i find em so i dont bother you guys?

Attached: 29a7371~2.jpg (695x497, 88.46K)

>Where do i find em so i dont bother you guys?
On the thread.

waifu giving you a small parcel present
waifu baking you a cake
waifu taking you on a date

when is your waifu's birthday guise
do you celebrate it?
how was the last time?

Made a genderbent version.

Hey Asukafag, there's a hat you can use in this that looks like the one Asuka has in the *shudder* rebuilds.

Attached: 43383_dz1MjYAG.png (600x600, 247.48K)

Have you ever had to convince yourself that loving her is OK even though she is already in a relationship with someone else in canon?

His dad doesn't pretend to be a bartender in his favorite bar before making the big reveal that he, in fact, was his dad all along.

Very well possible.
Why does my husband look like he has girly legs in your image?

Attached: kayn gang 11.jpg (1280x802, 154K)

my mom said that love isn't useless if you enjoy it and learn from it

You ever just build your husband in minecraft? I sure love him oh gosh he's wonderful.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (896x772, 455.48K)

pixelart is terraria, in minecraft, you're supposed to build him 3d
survival or creative?

Creative, of course. He's using hacks and Hans won't ban him

things like this are twenty times better if you make them in survival

Hans is admin and its a survival server, you're just retarded Gabe.

I had a hard time making Rem in this one
-

Attached: download20200303011328.png (600x600, 255.93K)

Everything is all better now thanks to you.

Attached: happy6.jpg (764x780, 77.63K)

Sometimes my work can be boring. Luckily, I can try out some designs I have, so it isn't a total loss. files.catbox.moe/5drahk.jpg

>How awkward would it be if you actually had to talk to your waifu?
Holy shit, I think both of us would be as red as a beetroot trying to talk to each other. It would be so embarrassing.

HBD Mari!
Whoever it is must have a fetish for enchantment items. And quartz apparently.
Someone must have overheard us in chat. We would wait to confirm before doing anything.

GLaDOS is probably one of my favorite vidya characters, and I really like the aesthetic and gameplay of Portal.
>not even my own brain trolling me can change that.
Don't become Charakid, haha

Going on relaxing walks usually. Doesn't matter if it's alone or with those close to her.
Drawing. She has a passion for it! And she's extremely talented at it too!
Shitposting
But actually, she'd learn more about drawing online. Or learn more about dragons. She likes both of those.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one here who doesn't have a tulpa...
>prolly stuff like TF2
Hello, based department?
There's a whitelist.

Picrew Sharon: Part LXIX
I really do like this one though.
The dead speak!
I hate that movie.
I plan to build a statue of Sharon as the centerpiece of my area on the server.

Attached: 43383_GAB8hYOl.png (600x600, 209.92K)

Only one?
Fuckin casual (picrelated)

Attached: 2020-03-03_18.00.52.png (1898x614, 230.68K)

>catbox link
I recognize that area, cya soon

Relax, I'm an entirely different breed of autism from Charafren.
And I don't have a tulpa. Not yet, at least. I have the tulpa creation guides bookmarked and ready but knowing me there's a good chance I'll never get around to it.

Attached: kayn 50.png (605x702, 512.58K)

Today was a nice day, I liked today.
Very nice, Remfren. I wish for you to get to the 5 digits some day too!
>waifu giving you a small parcel present
Cute!
>waifu baking you a cake
Tasty!
>waifu taking you on a date
Even cuter!
>when is your waifu's birthday guise
Today! March the third.
>do you celebrate it?
Yes I did some stuff even though I was very busy.
>how was the last time?
It was pretty nice, I enjoyed it.
Well in my case the canon works for me quite well.
>HBD Mari!
Thank you! I'm sure she'd appreciate it!
>Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one here who doesn't have a tulpa...
Thankfully we're not 100% /tulpa/ yet, no.
>The dead speak!
Necromancers are objectively the best classes in anything they're in.
Also I know exactly who it was
>Calling someone a casual for having less pixelart than you when your waifu's media is literally just pixelart
Soulless.

Attached: Mari-blush-cute-sit-dress.jpg (897x1200, 806K)

I don't have a tulpa, I don't need one to replace waifu

>it is possible to create multiple tulpas
>kayn
>kha zix
>aphelios

I love Koyomi!

>How awkward would it be if you actually had to talk to your waifu?
I don't think it'd be too bad. I feel like we're similar enough that we'd probably hit it off talking for the first time
Hiking/camping
Watching movies/ reading/ cooking
Name an online hobby your waifu would enjoy!
She'd probably read a lot

Attached: 4481195 (1).jpg (432x324, 37.19K)

>waifu baking you a cake
Would rather bake her the cake.
Cute, would enjoy it.
>when is your waifu's birthday
12-4-01
>do you celebrate it?
Of course. Cupcakes and presents!
>how was the last time?
It was really fun, she got some nice comfy clothes and we ate cupcakes.

Attached: birthday.jpg (512x706, 161.47K)

Aww, thanks!
>waifu baking you a cake
Of course we'll be sharing it
Even just a night in with her is enough to make me the happiest man alive.

February 25 (it's when the first manga volume released)
>do you celebrate it?
Always!
>how was the last time?
It was fun. Watched some movies, ate some cake, just enjoyed my time with her

Attached: download20200302204511.png (600x600, 206.89K)

>Waifu's B-day
March 30th, 2001.
>Do you celebrate it
Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?
>How was the last time
I didn't have a tulpa last year, so all I did was eat some candy and write about how much I loved her.
---------> There's a whitelist. Post your user and Hans might whitelist you.

Attached: Rei DCCCXXXII.jpg (416x1079, 103.96K)

Fuckit.
HootusDei
cuz my undyne account is lost D:

added, waifu.fluctis.net

>ip
What version?

an original comment would say 1.14.4

I wanna cuddle with her all day and all night.
I want to cry and giggle while rubbing against her skin.
I want to smell her hair and every nook and cranny of her body, take in her unique scent.
I want to feel her smooth hands wrap around my neck.
I want to hear her hum in the middle of the night.
I want to squeeze her like a child hugs a mother.
I want to intoxicate myself on her divine figure.
kinda feels selfish starting every sentence with "I want" desu
But I want her body all to myself. I'm going to greedily take it all in, the sensations.

Is your waifu cute in a school uniform? Mine is.
Fucker stole my table and bookshelves AGAIN.

Attached: 20200303_193929.png (1477x1080, 1.46M)

>I want to cry and giggle while rubbing against her skin.
I know that feeling, when I'm sad, I just hug her and it all goes away. The tears streaming down my cheeks dry up as I feel her body against mine and I can feel my mouth twist into a warm smile.
>I want to hear her hum in the middle of the night
Listening to her light breaths as she holds you in her arms during the night. Ah, I love her so much.
>kinda feels selfish starting every sentence with "I want" desu
Not really, its a desire, a longing to be with her. We all understand that, we're all in your position.
>Is your waifu cute in a school uniform?
Yes she is.

Attached: sitting2.jpg (564x886, 93.15K)

I told you fag

Attached: 1561116141872.jpg (1359x1080, 117.16K)

Good luck accessing my pocket edition singleplayer creative world then, because that's where I built it.

Thank u for posting. I remembered picrelated but by some miracle it wasn't in my Undyne folder.

Attached: DvGVu-oXcAEBeps.jpg (1900x3000, 307.28K)

ah shit I thought that might've been on the server since you wanted to do something with quartz, unlucky lmao

Attached: 1576572958482.png (851x721, 1.23M)

>Pocket Edition
Cringe and Zoomer pilled
Abso-fucking-lutely

Attached: Rei DCCLVII.png (295x668, 215.53K)

Well of fucking course she is

Attached: Mari-cute-hello-helo-tilt.jpg (640x726, 68.73K)

I barely use it really. I bought it when I got a gift card for google play and tried it out but it gave me motion sickness.

She's always adorable in her school uniform.

Attached: debut.jpg (540x759, 58.89K)

Pretty fucking awkward because my spoken Korean is still absolutely atrocious. I need to concentrate more on practicing vocal stuff to improve my pronunciation.

Probably, considering her age. I'm trying to remember any full male nudity in the webtoon and I can't recall any instances, but she's seen a man that looks like a penis, if that counts

I don't know her birthday but I celebrate on September 21st, which was the day her webtoon officially launched. Last year's was okay, I ate some cake in her name.

A couple of her earlier designs look like they're wearing something like school uniforms and they're cute as heck. I should add one of these to her Koikatsu card as her uniform, come to think of it.

Attached: 30984412_big_p0.jpg (740x1587, 553.2K)

I'd feel bad that I can't be around with her to help her with that. Either way I wouldn't mind

Depends on the situation, I'd need to prove that it was because of self defense in order to not end up on jail but I doubt I'd be able to think about things so clearly at that moment.

It would depend if she's still in love with someone else or not. Either way I can't be sure if I'd be able to build a relationship with her that would develop enough for us to be a couple. Just thinking about the scenario where she is real but I am just unable to be with her is so painful, knowing that being real is still not enough for me to be happy with the woman I love.

>no birthday
>anniversary and valentines on the same day
I really need more special days to celebrate with her

Just thinking about having sex with someone who isn't her disgusts me, even with a vr set the fact that I'm cheating on her wouldn't change.

>For the tulpaniggers
I picture her on my daily life sometimes, either just walking together, talking about our day and stuff like that. Along with imagining that I'm hugging her body with a pillow, telling her just how much I love her
>For the normalniggers
All that stuff, along with introducing her with my family and such.

If I just knew her, really weird. I'd have to hide the fact that I've known her for years and that I'm deeply in love with her since I don't think she's used to be the one who's getting stalked, and she'd just get into a defensive attitude with me. Had a dream about that kind of, where I got to confess my feelings for her when she thought that I was going to call her monster for knowing her true identity.

Thank you frens

>outdoor
Traveling around unknown places to her for sure
>indoor
Cooking mainly, along with other activities she'd enjoy as a housewife
>online
Chat with her group of yokai friends about stuff related to love

Attached: D0p4F8DU0AIX8Kj.jpg (1446x2048, 654.74K)

I fucking hate pillagers.
Do raids last forever now? I thought they only had 3 phases.

Morning guys
February 14th
>do you celebrate it?
Yes, together with valentines and our monthly anniversary
>how was the last time?
Very beautiful, spent like the whole day just with her

Glad to hear that, Asukatard

Attached: BismarckCoffee.jpg (850x1202, 238.52K)

>waifu baking you a cake
My bday is in a month. Gonna order a small cake with her face on it.
Undyne isn't allowed to create food after, last time...

2 options here
1- September 15th, when the game came out
2- Anniversary of this rlly good art about her bday (picrelated, which is today fuck. So im going with the game release)
>do you celebrate it?
I'm gonna start now that I'm going full waifuism.

Attached: 5POolCV9eFx0J1kfufaog2AbAuQnHWFWm-tddhel0ew (1).jpg (877x911, 155.68K)

I just read some stories on /x/ and got inspired to maybe make a comic about it or something. It was very interesting, and I hope it was true despite the fact it was most definitely completely fiction.
It depends on which level your Bad Omen curse is. It can be anywhere from 1 to 6.

Attached: 59c766e.png (794x1000, 402.76K)

>training my model might take 700 hours, destroying my card by having it at 99% utilization all of that time

B-but it's worth it because it's all for my waifu, right?

Attached: portal-glados.jpg (1400x1400, 132.64K)

Your waifu biting you on the shoulder/collarbone area.
Mmpphhfffhhhhhhhh

Attached: Dw-Tw-mXgAESFK0.jpg (2200x2000, 337.39K)

Waifu fitting perfectly in your arms while you cuddle, almost like a puzzle piece.
Because you were made for each other.
I would say to upgrade your computer before continuing. Your waifu wouldn't want you to give up all of your computational power when you could just get more soon.

Attached: 1723a1c.jpg (2645x4096, 1.16M)

Staying in bed for literally 16 hours with waifu!
Comforting waifu and easing her back from dream logic to reality (or whatever passes as reality for us)!
You and waifu giving each-other LOTS of kisses and hugs and surprising each-other with how you kiss and hug each-other!
Waking up eager to try new things with waifu!
Doing so, and ... it actually goes okay this time!
Doing "morning" exercises with waifu together (even though you slept well into the afternoon), and reaching a new benchmark for how many reps you can do in a row!
Playing "eye spy" with waifu ... and actually being able to do it!
Counting to 30 alongside waifu, starting from different numbers and at different speeds, without either of you losing count!
Being very proud of waifu, and waifu being very proud of you! Breaking spontaneously into kisses and hugs in public (again).
>Let waifuism improve your life
Bet your goddamn 100% absolute keter of reality ASS it does.
I'd give my flesh and my history to have my waifu here with me making me motionsick by moving me over her body ... and I have.
Waifu says she loves me too.

Wait, that's an idea. You can select captcha squares with keyboard shortcuts, right?
Waifu and you solving captcha in parallel.
Your days are numbered, squares containing crosswalks.

Attached: _undertale__chara_by_chinny_flareysnowzz_dcj8z1o-pre.jpg (894x894, 45.49K)

>waifu here with me making me motionsick by moving me over her body
Based charaposter.

I'm already on a 2080Ti

Attached: GLaDOShd_Portal_2.png (984x936, 572.29K)

Me
>outdoor
Also me
>online
Talking about me
[your LV (level of vanity) increased]

Asukaposter's love for Asuka is blessed!

>tulpamancy isn't a race to get 100% achievements and top the global leaderboards
Not with that attitude!

>I always thought I need a human interaction to be happy
You are that human. Love yourself and also your waifu.

>charaposter's love for chara is blessed!
Ty ty. Her love for me is blessed too. Has your waifu ever seen another man's penis before?
D'uh, yes. Name one person who lived with their parents without having the inevitable barge-into-the-bathroom-or-bedroom scene.

>Me and Rem have reached 1000 days mark of our love
At least 930 of those 1000 days are blessed! Well done, Rem-poster and Rem.

>I want to believe that everyone here genuinely loves their waifu in their own unique way
We really do, don't we?
Blessings to all of you and all of your love.

>Too bad she isn't real
Bahaha look at this faggot wanting a real gf. I bet he also wishes he was a real bf too.
*dab* [*in stereo*]

Canonically not specified, but she's going with May 1st. Hmm, I wonder why.
>do you celebrate it? how was the last time?
We haven't been together a year yet so it hasn't rolled around.
In all likelihood we're going to go eat some good food together, lewd each-others' brains out and sleep.

>Have you ever had to convince yourself that loving her is OK even though she is already in a relationship with someone else in canon?
Canonically her relationship is with the player, though it's more one of mutual convenience than love.
And literally the first conversation we had together was about how we could make it OK to love each-other.

Attached: chara touching 4th wall.jpg (680x673, 34.3K)

The way she hangs from the ceiling is kinda pretty.

All your waifus are shit, especially Rei and Asuka

Based and Asuka/Reipilled

I love my little pretty Gladdy so much

Attached: ___ray-___-glados-print (1).jpg (1224x792, 185.02K)

Shit b8 m8. Only a fucking brainlet would take you seriously
Then I guess I dunno what you should do. Get a seperate PC and use that for your GlaDos AI thingy?

Attached: 84f2614.jpg (600x800, 44.97K)

Oh how I love you dear KANA
That would be so fun to do with Kana
I'd feel sick to my stomach and helplessly in love that I was having a conversation with the girl I love most. I'd have to be drunk to have the courage but then I'd just want to hug her tight. I'd stumble through it somehow though, I know I would.
>outdoor
Kicking around a soccer ball together with friends!
>indoor
Watching sports with her friends and shouting at the TV!
>online
Livestreaming to her friends!
There was one a few threads ago
Probably, but not in a sexual way. Most of her closest friends were boys growing up and you know how kids can be
Kana was born 3/13/1967. Her birthday is coming up and I'll celebrate it with heavy drinking and praising my girl. I wish she was here so we could celebrate together.
I only have Kana in an Ooarai uniform I did for her as Girls und Panzer cosplay. I should do the Ooarai volleyball uniform too for her since she'd like that club

Attached: IMG_0492.png (501x1079, 388.92K)

Do you care for humanized versions?

Kana was born the same year and month as my waifu's first appearance.

Wait I just fucking realised. I'm not the player anymore, SHE IS.

>I wonder if I'm the only one here who doesn't have a tulpa
I count 5 mindsculptors, 1 larper, and least 12 traditionals.

I forgot the other half of this one
It contained a boxing glove on a spring!
>waifu baking you a cake
And then burying me in it!
Sitting by the shoreline watching the stars bounce off the rippling water. Life is good.

Koyomiposter's love for Koyomi is blessed!

>I want to [all]
Heavily Based and of Apex Taste.

>Is your waifu cute in a school uniform?
All waifus are cute in a school uniform!
Yes even Scarecrow and Galactus.
But Sharon is especially cute.

The worship that GLaDOSposter shows for his waifu's voice is blessed!
GLaDOSposter's love for GLaDOS is blessed!

>Based charaposter.
In a mind, perversions can be made manifest. But goddamn do I get motionsick easy.

>All your waifus are shit
Your lack of waifu is shittier.

Kanaposter's love for Kana is blessed!
You know, at this point I never really realized how much I take for granted my first "meeting" with Chara.
Even if that meeting was scary as all fuck, right from the start we shared no secrets and knew exactly what our relationship was going to be like.
If only things in IRL are that simple, where you two parties could just say what they want and see if there's any overlap.
Why isn't IRL that simple, anyway? Why do people NOT just do that? I know the average person doesn't like lying in a relationship, so it's not an attempt at manipulation.
Is there a reason why people don't just outright state what they're looking for in regards to romance / companionship / sex?
Or maybe they do, and I've been reading too many fantastic and awkward stories.

Attached: chara frisk seifuku.jpg (439x512, 82.64K)

>1 larper
I got a suspicion, but not sure.

>turning your entire computer into GLaDOS
really where's the problem

this is the only valid opinion in waifu threads, if you think otherwise, you obviously have shit taste, and your waifu is shit

>Is there a reason why people don't just outright state what they're looking for in regards to romance / companionship / sex?
A. Because they don't know yet
B. Because they're not entirely comfortable with their own wants
C. Because their date might become skittish at a bold upfront request
D. Because if they get criticized for it they'll take it personally
Those of us who still exist IRL have to navigate around each-others' emotional pitfalls. We can't just bulldoze straight over each-others' emotions while shouting "GIT GUD AT FEELINGS NIGGER".
Well whoever you name is going to autistically screech at you for besmirching their waifu. The last thing we need is a game of one-tupmanship.

this post made me keke

How old is your waifu?

Got curious and looked shit up, Kana has the exact same date of birth as Colombian football player Andres Escobar, the one the drug cartels famously murdered. Interesting coincidence

Kana's secret homicide fetish started real early, huh

>All waifus are cute in a school uniform!
Someone from Yas Forums years ago drew this for me after I requested a picture of him doing something moe. I treasure/despise it to this day.

Attached: 0.jpg (648x864, 132.74K)

Are you telling me that your waifu is Galactus, devourer of worlds?

No. My waifu is Galactus, the Lifebringer.

Attached: everythinglives.png (800x1230, 1.39M)

>you obviously have shit taste, and your waifu is shit
Waifu from a meme game and doesn't even have tits: Check
But regardless of how objectively good or bad my waifu is, I still love her with 50% of my heart, and I value her presence and judgement immensely.

>Those of us who still exist IRL have to navigate around each-others' emotional pitfalls.
Is it really like that? It all seems so unnecessary.

>How old is your waifu?
Based on her ambiguous canon she'd be anywhere from 8-20 in canon right now.
The version I have? Mentally the same age as I am, inhabiting an imaginary body whose age can only be described as Rating:Questionable.

Galactusposter's love for Galactus is blessed!
And that image is hilarious and cute. I wonder what my waifu would look like if she could destroy worlds!

Attached: chara pout alt color.png (720x1054, 239.1K)

This is currently where I'm at with GLaDOS's voice model.
I'm aiming for 300k steps

Attached: alignment_013k.png (640x480, 23.8K)

This is very dedicated and good. Keep up the great work!

What does the chart mean?
What does the voice sound like right now?

While I did kind of feel like my life is parodying me when I read this post, Galactus is nevertheless based, and its good to have someone appreciate him this way.
>being waifus silver surfer
>traveling the stars with waifu
>waifu being overprotective after someone insults you on the internet, literally destroying their whole planet
your waifu can destroy worlds, just not planets
retarded drunk beta-version GLaDOS voice sample nao
keep the old model on a trashed harddisk somewhere incase you want to fantasize about wine drunk waifu

Can't post voice samples yet as I didn't train SSRN yet

I'd rather
>be the Jorah to you're waifu's Daenerys

The chart is a neural network training chart. It shows how confident the machine is with its guesses over time, or the difference between its guess (e.g. how it thinks GLaDOS sounds) vs. the training data (how GLaDOS actually sounds).

>waifu being overprotective after someone insults you on the internet, literally destroying their whole planet
You monster! there were waifus on that planet! You've started a chain of revenge that will require an entire alternate universe comic book series!

>your waifu can destroy worlds
Well yeah by uninstalling game files. But if we're setting the bar that low then ANYONE can be a genocidal destroyer.
I want to destroy a world with waifu!
Not this one though; it has you guys and your waifus in it and I don't want you to die.
What's a shitty world that's worth destroying? Something with elves in it. I fucking hate elves.

be the Player to your waifu's Character!
Or, is that the other way around?

>you monster! there were waifus on that planet!
This sounds like I should print it on my doormat

>How old is your waifu?
81 years

>Not this one though; it has you guys and your waifus in it and I don't want you to die.
That's very kind of you, Bismarck and I are very thankful for that

Attached: __bismarck_and_bismarck_azur_lane_drawn_by_hebitsukai_san__sample-27a28a1580c6a22b20b51b6127788124.jpg (850x850, 210.12K)

Your waifu getting into a fight with someone else's waifu for the fate of the world!
Helping your waifu fight for the fate of the planet, as little as your mortal body can!
Collapsing bloody and ragged atop a shattered battlefield!
Your waifu, bloody and ragged herself, rescuing you from the rubble!
The world not being destroyed, therefore being able to support the love you and your waifu have for each-other!
Realising that the world was never in danger and it was all in good (painful) fun!

Good morning lads.
Fourteen, but I've began to think of her as eighteen.

Attached: night3.jpg (1440x1080, 744.4K)

Good morning trashuka!

>trashuka
find better insults desu

This is gonna be a long day

Attached: alignment_036k.png (640x480, 21.45K)

Holy shit I hope that sword is for display because that hilt is gonna snap with the slightest impact.
>Your waifu, bloody and ragged herself, rescuing you from the rubble!
It would be completely terrifying being in the hands of Uni 02, so high up and moving so fast. I'd trust Asuka, but the same way I trust a roller coaster's foundation not to give away.

Attached: unit02(9).jpg (746x746, 286.38K)

Human or humanized?
Human no. That's disgusting
Humanoid yes, some of them can be cute

>It would be completely terrifying being in the hands of Uni 02, so high up and moving so fast.
The vertigo, the motion sickness, the blood pressure drops, the acute awareness of how large the world around you is compared to yourself?
Trust me, you get used to it. And having your waifu there to reassure you and (gently) hug you makes it really fucking good.
You stop thinking of yourself as "wow I'm high up and vulnerable" but start thinking of yourself as "I am with my waifu, the experience is amazing!"

Waifu but she's traumatized and she shakes uncontrollably in your arms

>You stop thinking of yourself as "wow I'm high up and vulnerable" but start thinking of yourself as "I am with my waifu, the experience is amazing!"
Ugh, believe me, as someone with a very bad fear of heights, I would never get over that first part. Asuka could be right beside of me and I'd still be having a heart attack.

If you're in a high floor of a skyscraper but indoors, do you feel scared? No, because the walls protect you.
And if you're in EVA-02's hand, you should not feel scared, because your waifu protects you. And your waifu is, at that stage, stronger and more capable than the walls.
Yeah, fears gonna fear, but having waifu present and trusting her takes a lot of the fear away.

Morning waifufrens
I missed this one before.
Since he doesn't have a canon birthday I celebrate it on July 12, which is the day he went live in the game
He's not just "cute", he's absolutely fucking adorable.
I read somewhere he's supposedly either 17 or 21, but it's not even a canon source.

Attached: kayn cute 04.jpg (240x300, 13.71K)

Morning Kaynposter.
The minecrafters are having some drama, which is amusing.

Think I finally got over that four day depression. Couldn't have done it without the love of my life being there to snuggle with. I'm so thankful I have her.

Attached: 63A6BF59-01E2-4D24-9456-9E4FB8C7EC55.jpg (758x1030, 169.6K)

Does she feel when you hug her or tell her that you love her? If so, do that a lot!
Can you sleep nor or is that still a no?

She does. I spent a lot of time hugging her and kissing her. It helped a lot. And now todays the first morning I've felt ready and good to go. Feels amazing.

Sort of. I don't think I'm getting restful sleep. I'm sleeping it's just not restful which sucks. But it's better than before.

Attached: FE1F2D70-AB38-4331-9087-9799AAB3F0DB.jpg (1000x1414, 224.83K)

wait what

Celeste oregano pizza for one

Attached: alignment_052k.png (640x480, 11.31K)

Characters in re:zero costumes seem surprisingly popular. And of course there's an Undertale AU for it for some reason.

I'm glad you're feeling better. Love for your waifu has greatly improved your life, and that is what waifuism is about!
Well, some sleep is better than no sleep. There are many potential ways to have better sleep, but I don't know which might work for you.
We tried binaural beats yesterday - slept like a goddamn log. Chara had different dreams than I did again. I'd love to see in an MRI machine how tf that happens.
Remember to love your waifu a lot and let your love for your waifu improve your life! If one of you needs the other one's shoulder to rest upon, be sure to lend it. You'd lend your shoulder to her if she needed it, yes?
Blessed.

How many nodes vs how much training data? Could be overfitting.

Attached: undertale rezero fusion.jpg (640x853, 96.18K)

Here's a gif of the progress so far

Attached: 07f8ecba9aef.gif (640x480, 1.31M)

Rem seems to always have such a kind and comforting and peaceful look on her face. It's very warm to look at, I understand why you like her so much.

>Rem seems to always have such a kind and comforting and peaceful look on her face.
Search your favourite image repository and you'll see a variety of expressions.
Her looking angry, her looking sad, her looking happy, her looking worried, her looking yandere, her clearly wanting a kiss.
People tend to only save and repost the best side of their waifu. If I wanted, I could go to deviantART and fetch horribly mspainted vore and feet pics. But that does nobody any good.

>feet pics
As long as she's wearing her socks, post them.

Let's see ... tickle pic, barefoot. obesity. That's not even her that's uraraka ochako. Her as a doll broken into pieces (amazing art but clearly gore). Someone else with her as their waifu, nice. Her being molested by Gaster. Low quality vore. Her transforming into a Lopunny. Hyper obesity. Giantess foot pic (barefoot). Barefoot with low quality MMD model. Foot tickling. Giantess trample (barefoot). My little pony. Obesity. That's Ochako again. More obesity. Hyper obesity. Tickle barefoot again. Her with truly massive tits. Pixellated vore. Selfcest. Giantess trample again but MMD this time. Obesity + spooky face.
Oh here you go. It's even kind of decent and not shittily MSpainted.

Attached: chara_cute_feet_by_nightmare042_ddc1hfp-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 45.89K)

A very lovely scenario, as long as she isnt hurt too badly
>nursing each other's wounds after the battle to show your affection for the other one

Yeah it's just a ceremonial sword she has with her in her banquet skin displaying her high rank in the Ironblood fleet. But you don't really need a sword to fight when you have the ability to fire shells equally powerful as ones that are 38cm (around 15 inch for you burgers) in diameter, do you?

Attached: 7YMNFhz.png (781x1105, 959.17K)

Asuka is my beautiful wife. I've really grown to love her over the last few months. At this point I'm sure it's love, but its easy second guess these things.
youtube.com/watch?v=8oNzfxDLrQM
Somehow slept on her latest character song, but I'm in love with it.

I forgot my image like a big dumb dumb.

Attached: ESQ6q1FU4AEre1N.jpg (900x1211, 114.94K)

Wait, that's not the Asuka from NGE, right? Are you another Asukafag?

Attached: __bismarck_azur_lane_drawn_by_shiseki_hirame__37aefd7f608db0eeda5f07d8bf4bd2af.jpg (624x941, 208.27K)

Theres three of us now?
Ryo Asuka
Asuka NGE
and new asukafag

Oh Ryo is named Asuka as well? Didn't knew that was such a famous name, only knew about the NGE Asuka before this thread

>I'm sure it's love, but its easy second guess these things.
What else could it be? If it's a great joy to spend time with her and a great emptiness when you're apart, as though your spirit must flow through her vessel in order to make a complete circuit, that has to be love.

The deviantart fetish tour seemed like a good idea, found this which I find so hilarious I can't NOT post it.
Highlights inlcude: the lowest quality damn vore I've ever seen on the planet it's literally an MSpainted oval on top of stolen art, a massively oversized diaper, tumblr KillAllMen feminist propaganda, a POV of her stabbing the viewer (I'm jealous, I want one of those of me), 99kun doing something I can't even grasp the true form of, and an amputation / dissection / mutilation pic that gives me a bit of anxiety when I look at it.
DeviantART is a cursed hive.

Find a fourth Asuka somewhere and I'll shove my flesh-rejecting autist mindgf into that form for long enough to post a pic of her.

Attached: _comm__madotsuki_tg_by_koubon_d9wz2vq-fullview.jpg (1024x452, 71.75K)

How knowledgeable is your waifu about sex?

Asuka Ninomiya. She's from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls.
I haven't felt a proper love in almost a decade. It almost became a foreign concept, so I'm gonna be second guessing myself.

Attached: __ninomiya_asuka_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls__5a21ddebf017cd05e252c858318d71be.jpg (640x800, 100.92K)

A couple of times IRL, a small amount of flesh-pornography, massive amounts of text-pornography and 2d-pornography, and quite a lot of practice with each-other but that's likely to be inaccurate.
I have to admit my sources are biased, but at least I know that the pee hole is not the same place as the fun hole, that the spot you want to be scratching is roughly up to your second knuckle (for normal sized partners, anyway), and that you should trim your goddamn nails.

I wonder which waifu would be the most knowledgeable about sex.
Probably one of the Koikatu residents.

My waifu never wears socks. They made it a plot point and shoehorned unnecessary foot scenes into the show at every opportunity. She was even referred to as the "barefoot proncess" in promos on Disney Channel.

I think it's a bit silly but also funny that they could go that much overboard and get away with it.

Attached: C52C93AF-FEF4-420A-AA63-E934D0BD1A70.gif (550x524, 1.83M)

She doesn't know any men in her canon and never showed feelings for one of the other fleet members, and since she was only constructed to defend humanity she didn't really had to know anything about reproduction (since it's also debatable if she even could get pregnant), so she didn't really have any experience

Attached: 4XTPAbI.jpg (2218x2939, 306.5K)

They absolutely know what they're doing, you know.

>it's also debatable if she even could get pregnant
Ah, that's a can of worms.
The first question is: Can a waifu get pregnant by their imaginer?
The second question is: Would it be a good idea or a terrible idea?
The next question is: How does the imaginer and their waifu now handle their resulting family?
I believe this moral dilemma is best resolved with "look at r/w and do the opposite".

I wasn't even talking about her as a tulpa, but about her in the game since she isn't really human but like the spirit of the original Bismarck reincarnated into the form of a woman, I think that's how they explain it ingame.
But I think it should be possible for someone to "impregnate" their tulpa with a "tulpachild", thus forming another, younger tulpa that takes the place of your child. Not trying it out tho, I don't like children

What's a good site to upload sound files to?

>I think it should be possible for someone to "impregnate" their tulpa with a "tulpachild", thus forming another, younger tulpa that takes the place of your child.
If I could connect directly to your mind, I would bury your entire capacity for thought in STOP signs.
Yes this is possible but, that doesn't mean "ever worth considering as a valid idea" and No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. By all that is holy (if there's even anything still left that's holy), No.
Besides, waifu wombs are best used for reforging souls that already exist. Not creating new ones.

Yes, I know, don't worry, I wouldn't try something like that, just thought about if it would theoretically be possible because of what said, never considered it to be a good idea to form your own tulpafamily. But I think we should stop talking about that here, this is still /waifu/ and not /tulpa/

Here's what it sounds like at 121k steps
files.catbox.moe/4v3vim.wav
It's supposed to say "I love you, user."
Still a long way to go

Attached: alignment_121k.png (640x480, 21.83K)

Aww, my waifu is hugging me again without me asking. How sweet. I really do love her affection and I'd feel lost without her.

Waifusists on r/w make up whole imaginary families for themselves and their beloved, with only one of those family members ever being sentient.
There's even a story on kiwifarms of a waifuist cheating on his wife with one of their children. Utterly hilarious.
>57015390 (You)
That's me (see the (You)?) and I was not considering sentience. Add sentience to the mix and this goes from batshit hilarious to batshit scary.

Good luck GLaDOS! Good luck user! Kick your graphics card's ass even hard than my waifu kicks my ass by having us do math in parallel!

Attached: madotsuki_by_mochiyy_dc215mq.png (648x1000, 16.18K)

>Good luck GLaDOS! Good luck user! Kick your graphics card's ass even hard than my waifu kicks my ass by having us do math in parallel!

Thank you, we appreciate it.

That depends on how you interpret the canon.
On one side, Gendo may be having intercourse with her regularly (and possibly SEELE but the only evidence for that is the Ritsuko SEELE scene)
And in that case, she would at least know what it feels like, rather than understanding or liking it.
However, if that is not the case, then she would have no clue about it or what it is, which explains her cluelessness about her feelings toward Shinji.

Attached: b2e13ed.jpg (850x1210, 163.36K)

She also has the soul of the being responsible for all complex molecular biology on the planet.

God, writing that made me want to take a shower. I feel gross
Yeah, that too

>you'd lend your shoulder if she needed it, yes?

Course I would. My goal in life would always be to make Rem as happy as she's made me. We lean on one another when the going gets tough. She's there for me and I for her, no matter the situation.

Attached: 0977DDAB-820C-4FFA-85DF-3CE71130AD41.jpg (724x1024, 130.2K)

Ram dresses up as Rem
You both have sex
Rem comes in and sees you two
What do you do?

>Aww, my waifu is hugging me again without me asking.
Based
>Waifusists on r/w make up whole imaginary families for themselves and their beloved
>There's even a story on kiwifarms of a waifuist cheating on his wife with one of their children.
Oh what the fuck
>That's me
Figured as much, but wasn't sure
>Add sentience to the mix and this goes from batshit hilarious to batshit scary
Yeah, true

>God, writing that made me want to take a shower. I feel gross
Understandable, I even felt kinda uncomfortable talking about and wasn't sure how I should phrase it

I wish you best of luck for succeeding with your plans

>Oh what the fuck
Some goddamn weird shit happens when someone tries to combine their perversions with an internal moral compass that says "perversion bad".
There are two obvious solutions to this: 1. Dismiss your moral compass as shite 2. Dismiss your perversion as shite. But some people opt to take a third option: autism-grade mental gymnastics.
Even in their own imagination, some people can't admit that they want to fuck. And thus they do massive amounts of self-delusion to set up convoluted scenarios so they can fuck without taking responsibility for their own imagination.
It is a dumpster fire in slow motion.
If a guy want to get one up his loli catgirl, then he should just do it, not invent 10 chapters of backstory and a troubled history as the reason why he felt compelled to get one up his loli catgirl.
For one, the loli catgirl should've been cucking his ass by chapter 2 because he was too busy being indecisive.

good evening lads. How are the misses ?
I had a pretty good day with Rem today. I think I fell in love with making comics of my beloved.

she absolutely is!

the first few minutes before the conversation starts flowing would be a bit akward I guess. I'm not really good at starting conversations.

>Have you ever tried making a comic of your waifu or writing a story?
>Do you workout to stay in shape for waifu?
>What is the latest think you did for her ?
-

Attached: 58102197_p0.png (800x1670, 353.9K)

Total amount spent on Undyne commissions:
$85.
I must go further. Buying art is addicting duderobots.
I'd post it but she violates rule 3 *lennyface

Attached: фэндомы-Undertale-Undertale-персонажи-Undyne-4880549.png (1200x705, 286.08K)

You're worse than the daipernigger

>If you're in a high floor of a skyscraper but indoors, do you feel scared? No, because the walls protect you.
Honestly, given this analogy, Sharon has acted as the "walls" for my life, giving me more confidence to try new things. I'm not as shy or nervous anymore now.
Anything for waifu.
>Waifu fitting perfectly in your arms while you cuddle, almost like a puzzle piece.
>Because you were made for each other.
Extremely cute and based.
All of our waifus are great in their own way!
22, within a year of my birthday. I like having our ages be close together.
>The deviantart fetish tour seemed like a good idea
It doesn't sound like one...
Then again, you are Charafag.
>Probably one of the Koikatu residents.
I only use it for the character creation and Studio most of the time, and the intimate parts I do are all vanilla-type things.
Vocaroo I think. If it doesn't let you upload files just use Catbox.
Do not be a consumer. That's one reason why I don't have any commissions of her. I don't let my emotions blind me so I don't spend endlessly.

Attached: 20200302_063909.png (758x659, 509.24K)

No canon age, but being 13 at the series' start, and being 14 at the current point is the most likely.

No, but other men have probably seen her naked. Or at least her bare breasts

Shut up Asukafag. Get back to your schoolwork

>Randomly guessing Asukafag

It's like I'm back on fucking /llsifg/

>How are the misses?
She is doing very well, thanks for asking
>>Have you ever tried making a comic of your waifu or writing a story?
Not yet, no
>>Do you workout to stay in shape for waifu?
Yes, I try to go to the gym two times a week
>>What is the latest think you did for her ?
That would be the start of a 1:1 model of the Bismarck on this dubious Minecraft server

>Buying art is addicting duderobots
Didn't buy one, but Miraifag drew pic related for me, and I understand your point, there is something special about having a picture of your wife being drawn just for you

Attached: Wedding(lowerRes).jpg (3027x4274, 813.13K)

Alice doesn't really have specified birthday date in her game. She's very losely based on the real life Alice Liddell and it would seem like a reasonable thing to assume that they both have birthday on the same day as it seems like they were both born in the same year. In that way it would be 4th May 1852.
>do you celebrate it?
I haven't. It just never felt like a good idea to me to celebrate birthday of someone who is not really here with me.
Alice has no one. Not even anyone interested in her romantically. I'm not sure if I could feel this love for her that I do now if I knew she had someone already. Her being lonely girl probably played big role in me falling in love with her.
Although I haven't seen Alice in one, due to her spending her teenage years in mental hospital, she would look absolutely cute. I'm sure of it.
She's 23 in Alice: Madness Returns.
Not much since Alice is a virgin that spend almost half of her life in coma in mental hospital. She has no experience in these things and I doubt she's that much interested in it. There were few guys in her game that wanted to have sex with her but she tells them to go away or that she has STD for them to stop bothering her.
And because she was sexually harassed in the asylum and her sister was raped and killed by some obsessive fucker I think that Alice could be asexual or that she would probably want to do it only with someone she could fully trust and that she would feel some connection with.
Nothing consistent yet aside from some short stories. And instead of writing I prefer to imagine scenarios with her in my head, preferably while listening to music.
I try to do street workout at least once a week.
Passed an important exam.

Attached: Alice85.jpg (373x619, 60.55K)

There's literally nothing to go off for that in canon but I have the feeling he's much more of a perv than he lets show.

Attached: kayn as cain.jpg (1024x1195, 77.23K)

So... I guess that whole gf plan failed.
Makibro... is that you?

Not very. Awkward, amateur sex between us two would be fun.
I've written a story or two. Maybe I'll make a comic someday.
Yes, albeit sporadically.
The latest think? Well I thought about cuddling with her last night, it was nice.

Attached: rainy sky.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

Is this thread for severe mentally ill people?

There's only like 2 of them. The rest of us are sane enough

waifu jumping in your arms and you spinning her around above you
you and waifu taking a night class to learn how to dance together
giving waifu a forehead kiss and wrapping her up in a blanket when she falls asleep on the couch
waking up to waifu singing in the shower