/fraud/ Steroids General

The androgenic monster edition

/Fraud/ is a thread dedicated to the safe use of AAS, PEDS, Peptides, etc. before asking your stupid beginner questions, please read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki
To acquaint yourself with general knowledge. Then leave ASAP cause Reddit’s gay lol

oral only cycles are fucking STUPID. You need a test base so that the effects are amplified and the hepatoxicity is worth it

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK!

If you’re going to ask for cycle advice, please include
>age
>time spent training
>BF %
>height/weight
>penis length and girth

Attached: EBCF8875-A720-4C07-A3DC-EA55E1CDE861.jpg (512x355, 57.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wlxvVpBid4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's this guy called again? I always forget his name

anyone used DNP?

Yeah and they’re all 6 feet in the fucking dirt. Lose weight fatty

Mark100

Daily reminder that if you do steroids you will never again have natural test levels and you'll go to jail too. Plus everyone will know your a cheater

Steroids are safer than weed.

Anyone want to tell me their source? This is now a source talk thread.

What are the short, mid, long term negative effects of Deca Durabolin?

Test E+SARMs, yes or no?

youtube.com/watch?v=3wlxvVpBid4

Not a fraud, but are you all still getting supplies? Imagining some user out there that started a cycle without buying his pct gear and is now fucked lol

You don't need PCT.

Considering testosterone levels are generationally so low (because our vital life essence is being sapped by the xenoestrogens)
using steroids is just supplementation, restoring the androgens that we should naturally have

steroids are good and normal and fine

who starts a cycle without PCT ready? also afaik you dont need PCT, it just helps recover faster

to anyone pondering their first foray into fraud: don't take your steroid advice from the chinz.
>you don't need PCT bruh
Go to leddit and get decent advice.

so, how do i know i'm not gonna inject snake oil from buying from online sources? i have a list from the old sst and that other e site, but still concerned mateys. i don't go to the gym, I have my own, and i've no real life friends so i've no one around me personally that can get, or has done gear.

kinda shitting myself. also might hold off till this corona stuff blows over incase i get infected with snake oil or fuck up injecting. don't wanna go hospital unnecessarily

Redpill me on Test U. I’ve heard it has very minimal long term side effects. Is that true?

I agree. Trt is a blessing from god.

> leddit
> decent advice

pick one. They're the same breed of fuckin parakeets the rest of you dumbasses are. A total inability to think for themselves, outside of the PEDsR sub, and even in there its 95% parakeets.

> you don't need PCT bruh

SERMs will absolutely NOTHING of value. Neither do AIs. Estrogen is not a concern in the post cycle state (E follows T), FSH and LH are not a concern (they rapidly normalize) , while sluggish testicles are the primary concern. The only "PCT" drug of value is HCG, which will rapidly restore testicular function, has been shown to do so reliably in the exact context you monkeys should be concerned about (e.g studies on men with Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism, as opposed to the endless amount of citing of irrelevant studies on SERMs in eugonadal men).

So yes, you "dont need PCT" at least not in the sense of the boilerplate "advice". SERMs for most steroid users are going to be nothing more than expensive placebos, and most guys dont stay off long enough for it to matter worth a shit anyway, most guys are back on the minute they start losing water weight waaah my gains are going!!

TRT is, sure. But self-administering 500mg/week, 400mg/week, 350mg/week, even 250mg/week is not "TRT" no matter how much gym rats want it to be. Its not "supplementing" either, and its certainly not healthy to do on a long term basis.

Just how androgenic is primo? In paper its weakly androgenic but guys report it raping their hairline.

Had some quack doc put me on trt for a year. Now Im taking clomid and an AI that an endocrinologist prescribed for me. Anyone have any idea until my test production gets back to normal?

Is it OK whatsoever to take a prohormone while also taking a fat burner?

Some context: I don't exercise regularly at all but I've lost around 45 pounds in the past 3 months just from diet and OMAD. I started exercising on occasion about a month ago and it feels incredible as I've never had such mobility before. I still need to lose around 30 pounds to not be overweight but my fat loss from dieting has tapered off. I'd like to use a fat burner and begin exercising on the regular. Is it OK to also take a prohormone to hopefully enhance those beginner gains as I begin this process?

Tell that to Piana

Pianoman was doing way harder drugs than weed

Yes tell that to the mentally ill man who blasted grams of gear at a time with HGH and cocaine/other stims who STILL lived to 47

that is the funniest shit I've ever read. Steroids are just a tier below Heroin and Crystal Meth n Crack

Normally if you have to shred hair is it gonna be during the cycle or after?

Attached: 1582793057191.jpg (960x739, 77.51K)

During

Who is that guy

says a nobody who dont know shit about gear or either of those

Based and red pilled. Actually even HCG doesn't make sense if one takes it after instead of during a cycle. SERMs are not only useless, they're harmful, especially Tamoxifen which I wouldn't take ever.
The only compounds that are less androgenic in vivo are probably Turinabol, Oxandrolone and Boldenone (and some other less known steroids like Clostebol etc) but it's most definitely not "raping" your hair line.

So I ran out of needles due to the fucking corona shit. Would it be too retarded to reuse tge used needles I have?

Attached: 1581721618498.jpg (726x669, 39.92K)

Take a minute to think about it yourself.

Nah, go for it. I use used needles all the time

>6 weeks into pct
>still got bicep acne

Wtf do I do. Benzoyl peroxide isn't working. Tho I only use it every other day.

Yes. Was working very well but it interrupted my sleep to such an extent that I had to stop because of that. Was losing weight very quickly. You have to drink a lot and not just water. Remember your electrolytes. Carbs make you hotter.

I didn't feel hunger pangs like most people

Why cant you just buy more?

Accutane

>unintentional 2.5 weeks without cruise dose due to fucked up shipments from Virus
>lost a cm off my arms

Just got my test today and I have a few questions, do I now have to wait 6 weeks for the test to saturate again? Will my gains come back quickly because of muscle memory? Does PCT without Nolva etc cause actual damage or is it just mentally bad?

thanks

Man Winstrol is painful as fuck what the fuck

I haven't been here in ages so forgive me if I'm asking question which was answered multiple times before. Does laxogenin work? Would it hurt to give it a try when cycling off real gear since it doesn't mess with your hormones?

>the safe use of AAS, PEDS, Peptides
there is no such thing as safe use of them for the recreational purpose of getting big lol cope
go see a real doctor instead of asking neets online and visit a psychologist afterwards get some help

seething natty

its true im coping wish i had room temp IQ and mental deficiencies that allowed me to inject carefree without any regard for the future

>go see a real doctor

I did, I paid like $1000+ just to be told I'm fine and given a prescription for overpriced drugs that can damage your heart valves (cabergoline) of course the doctor didnt actually tell me this and they didn' even help, I can also buy them online for 1/5th the price, I wont even go into how much my life improved in less than 6 months after hoping on test

Yup but that's normal. Why are you taking Winstrol instead of Masteron though?

Pct is gay an unnecessary. It's easier on the body to just cruise after a cycle.
Cross your fingers, get before and post 6 weeks blood work.
Same sides as testosterone. Just don't be retarded and inject once a year like retarded doctors suggest.
Trt would depend on your levels. If you're 800-1200 I'd call it high end of normal and thus the definition of trt.
Yes. Go to a pharmacy and ask for them. If they don't have yours suck it up and pin subq with the biggest slin pins they got.

use it daily
get a lower concentration if it makes your skin flake
get a little bit of sun
accutane last resort

Come on Trump bucks, so I can order my first cycle for when all this shit finally settles down.

Attached: ijwpdqxia7p41.jpg (640x649, 94.57K)

You can regain natural test levels in most cases as long as you do a PCT regimine, and the cops go after dealers more for steroids. So unless you're dealing you're more likely to be fine.

Going to Greece in August for vacation(unless the quarantine will last for longer). I know you can get ancillaries there like adex, letro, asin, nolva, clomid, proviron etc. But can you buy syringes and needles without a prescription there?? Does anyone know??

lmao fucking weed junkies with their delusions.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (944x786, 122.77K)

I’m not a degenerate pot smoking faggot but I will admit if we just legalized it like alcohol/nicotine it would save us a lot of trouble

All drugs should be legal if you care about the health outcome. Weed is special in that its consumers delude themselves into believing their drug addiction is totally harmless and actually beneficial to them. Other than that it's a pleb tier drug and everybody defending its recreational use deserves to be ridiculed.

>do I now have to wait 6 weeks for the test to saturate again?

this is such a dumb, yet wholly pervasive myth. Fella, testosterone is in your blood within HOURS of injecting, yes, even with "large" esters like E or C or even U. Go read the PK literature on test cyp.

> Will my gains come back quickly because of muscle memory?

yes, but its worth noting your lost "gains" were probably just water weight, not actual muscle tissue. Every retard freaks out when he comes off and quickly loses some size because maybe as much as half of the size you gain while "on" is intracellular fluid. As a general principle, if it comes on rapidly, it will leave just as rapidly when you stop. This is why gains on so called "dry" compounds can be said to be longer lasting than gains on so called "wet" compounds. Even on anabolics, it still takes a lot of time for muscle to be built. A lot of energy.

Guys report everything and anyting raping their hair line but they dont even so much as give a sideways glance to the massive amounts of testosterone they keep using, they're all fucking retarded and I no longer have any patience for this kind of stupidity. Go ahead, next time someone tells you some steroid is raping his hair line, just ask him how much test he is using. They're always using test, and a lot of it. I've seen guys blame nandrolone for their hair loss, which is hilarious, and still bristle at the suggestion that the continuous erosion of their follicles just MAAAAYYBEE has something to do with the 500mgs of test they "cruise" on year after year.

120 test, 200 mast -> hair apocalypse
120 test, 350 tren -> hair loss
250 test, 450 npp -> hair gains
500 test -> no hair loss
you're wrong DHTcuck

Look at how much more red he is. He's on bone broth and super male vitality, not steroids.

Lobsters are psychic though

>source raised price of tren ace vial from $35 to $85

tf is going on??

Attached: the-witcher-geralt-1179560-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 63.43K)