High Vertical Jump = High Testosterone levels ?

So i just read this study ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16503668

It says:
>A significant positive relationship was identified between testosterone levels and vertical jump performance when all data where considered (r = 0.61, p < 0.001, n = 70).

Does that mean the higher your vertical jump (the higher your genetic explosiveness) the higher your natural testosterone levels are?

Attached: 1568526712854.jpg (787x960, 197.55K)

no

Covfefe

no

did you know there's a proven correlation with OP and faggotry?

built

Maybe, there's a lot to take away from this study desu. Does it mean people who are naturally high test gravitate towards explosive movement based sports, does it mean higher test levels MEAN more explosive power etc etc
Its probably a mix of genetics and practise. Dont see many chinks in high jump nor do you see Indians or even certain euros

Hairy pussy fucking ew

testlet detected

The absolute fucking state of this board..

The absolute fucking state of your 1rm

Virgin

lol you cheeky cunt made me laugh

>walk into bedroom
>see this
>what do

It's probably the other way around:
If you have high T you can do high vertical jumps. Maybe it just correlates, maybe high T leads to better vertical jumping ability but neither would mean that training your vertical jump would then increase T. Same way high T leads to hair loss, but ripping out hair doesn't necessarily increases T

For

I dunno man im one of those feminine tall guys with a ridiculous vert and i always thought i was low test.

this is someone's daughter

i guess you prefer them to have leg hair too, you closeted homo

Raising a family and living a clean healthy life far away from the cities and modernist ideas with her white husband who is two years younger than her and her 6 children.

I'll buy him a drink after

Different user here. This reminded me that explosive output upregulates test and hgh. The studies were on HIIT running and cycling but I could see lots of jumping doing the same. It's fast twitch muscle fiber activation that supposedly upregulates T.

So yeah, I could see a casual relationship.

As for my chink comment frank yang did a great video on explosiveness training, check out his videos on 40 inch vertical

Attached: 1522895378563.png (442x542, 937.96K)

Enjoy fucking your psuedo men fucking ewwwwwwwwie fucking W*MEN should NOT have hair except on their heads, I DON'T WANT TO FEEL ONE SINGLE HAIR WHEN I'M TOUCHING A GIRL'S BODY FUCKINGGGGG EWWWWWWWW.

>Step sis what are you doing haha

Attached: Merry.jpg (720x888, 333.53K)

I have a 3 foot or a bit higher vert but also a gay alien skull so idk about my test

This guy has thought about it logically.
Also, sauce for op?

based and cuckpilled

Interesting, my cousin must have the highest testosterone levels in the world then, he has a ridiculous jump power and fast twich muscle fibers.

>r=0.61
>r^2=0.372
Not much of a correlation. More than half of the variance is unexplained.

Based

How can you cope knowing a woman will never present to you like that?

Been there, done that except with a ball gag rather than a cloth one

>literally being a pedophile

Based

>omg step bro, thank gosh you came her, I was trying to make my bed sheets, but then I got stuck, can you let me out please? Just untie this blankety stuff.

Attached: Hailey_Queen_11.jpg (1080x1350, 290.81K)

user, I'm afraid you have the gay.

And I'm gonna make her someone's mother.

>athletic people have higher testosterone

Hm.... lets think for a second
>Vertical jump performance is tied to athletic ability
>Athletic ability is linked to physical fitness
>Physical fitness is linked to physical activity levels
>Higher physical activity is strongly correlated with increase testosterone production to increase anabolism to increase exercise based adaptations

So we have
>More exercise -> more testosterone -> more anabolism -> increased physical fitness = higher athletic performance

>turn 360 and walk away

>Tell her, you don't need to explain what happend but you have to eat these
Then give her a bowl of eggs

Sauce

Fuckong shave, the hairy pussy is staring me right in the eye

ew v*aginas are icky

Based

LOW TEST

If you are athletic you have hight T, if you are athletic you have a decent vertical.
33 inch vert here

I love this meme

I'd take a high vertical jump into her pussy if you know what I mean

Attached: ss+(2020-03-18+at+05.55.08).jpg (690x786, 80.44K)

No, also don't use articles earlier than like 2010 to base any sort of health information on.

>someone probably got paid to perform this study

Ha ha! Oh boy. Who's going to point out this poster's mistake?

Biologically this may be true, but you're not considering that she was disowned.

n=70 xd

Attached: oTNS9iT.jpg (370x349, 30.58K)

There it is

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: F4114780-608D-42E6-B7FB-B85156548541.png (256x197, 87.43K)

I'm straight (srs) and feel this way when I see pics of vaginas. I'm sure women feel the same way when they see a soft penis. It's all about context. The pics where a girl is spreading her vag like goatse make me feel sick. It's too vulgar and looks they're exposing a wound

This is not a faces of Yas Forums thread