Is cardio good for you?

is cardio good for you?

Attached: 1582990196907.jpg (444x788, 94.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk78i3Nk0Mg&t=203s
lmgtfy.com/?q=pull up bar stand
blueridgeoutdoors.com/running/the-human-limit/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, it is coffee toilet poster

Attached: 1573668190497.jpg (500x698, 84.81K)

Yes I'm drinking a cup of coffee right now.

Literal worse thing you can do for you're body

Humans were made for cardio, calisthenics and combat sports

Humans were not made to be big bloatlords who want to lift cars.

maybe you weren't

If I had super powers, I would have the ability to transform into her bicycle seat so I could literally take in the olfactory experience that is her puss and brapper during cycling

cope

speak for yourself, twerp

Attached: nice.webm (480x360, 1.52M)

where can I get those goggles?

Attached: 01ea67102b4eaa8aaa307db4fda00687.jpg (736x872, 93.11K)

What is the best road bike for like $200.

And is it acceptable to bike shirtless? Dont think I've ever seen it. Used to run shirtless.

>combat sports
False. We weren’t made to fight hand to hand at all. Our hands and digits are brittle, skulls are too thick, and we aren’t made to sustain a lot of head trauma without extreme consequences later down the road.

no you stupid dyel ngmi tranny

for 200 you'll need to find something used so try craigslist

Was gonna make a thread but this one is new enough.
What kind of Cardio is good to do at home if you hate running and don't have a bike? I go swimming on weekends but the fucking gyms are closed so I gotta find an alternative. I'm fucking sad bros, I want to stay active.

Attached: 1578876588116.gif (337x263, 2.47M)

Jump rope is the best cardio

jump rope
burpees
sprints
>(higher quality pic)

Attached: 21a85e78fdddb66f1c735d75aa52e7a1.jpg (869x1502, 261.78K)

Grappling sports are still combat sports and are arguably the main way humans fight hand to hand effectively when things come to that. Our strong point in the grand scheme of things is definitely using weapons though.

Holy fuck I literally have a jump rope that I never use because I already swim. Totally forgot about it! Thanks m8.

Based calisthenics bro. Gymcels are seething from these shutdowns

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (336x188, 23.08K)

Attached: smeels.jpg (634x421, 49K)

nice

Attached: 7ff09e0408184bc47a8610296e6942e5.jpg (552x689, 96.75K)

You're so stupid.

I imagine a bike store

they’ll just never understand how unnatural and gross they look big their big, unproportional figure

yeah man, thanks

Attached: cf4a95dc3b15dae4edaa66725da64fe6.jpg (1080x1231, 237.47K)

I got some rings and started a calisthenics workout program and Im fucking destroyed for days afterwords from it. Parts of me that have no business being sore, are sore.

Imagine shes naked and instead of a bike seat she sits back on a BBC stretching that tight pussy

t. 140 pound twink

Attached: brrrock.png (1024x576, 663.97K)

where do you hang your rings?

Attached: 1584356694073.jpg (640x640, 225.92K)

Maybe these gym closures are finally going to make more of you take the calisthenics pill

Attached: daniel-vadnal-rings.jpg (960x540, 50.19K)

They hang just fine on my pullup bar. Eventually Id like to get a proper stand though, the cramped space and height does limit the full range of the different exercises I can do, but it's still more than good enough for a beginner to rings&calisthenics.

Oh please, until you can do this, a normal pullup bar is all the height you need
youtube.com/watch?v=zk78i3Nk0Mg&t=203s

You will be lucky to find something decent on Craigslist for that. It will be mid tier but old (12years +) or it will last maybe 5 years if ridden with vigor and moderately maintained.
Expect to put $50-$100 into a tune up unless you get really lucky.
Make sure you get a properly sized frame.

If you can save up more try Bikesdirect. Scour FB groups, LetGo and the like.
Stop into your local shop and ask, they may have some trade ins or clearance entry models.

Fuck yes she was made for Black dick

How much do you think one of those stands goes for?

Goal body

M8 unless your doorway is 12ft high, you're not going to be able to do that exercise on a pullup bar with rings.

Save more and buy a single speed. The workout is comparable. If your deadset on a roadbike get a specialized allez or sirrus.

Re-read my post, acknowledge that you're retarded, and leave

lmgtfy.com/?q=pull up bar stand

I acknowledge that I misread your post but I will not acknowledge that I'm retarded because it would hurt my ego

Attached: apusad.jpg (225x224, 8.57K)

>it would hurt my ego
then at least acknowledge you're mentally weak

>ego
Take dmt.

>drugs enlighten you
kill yourself retard

Brock is literally a Germanic Wolfenstein mutant
This guy is NOT human, imagine what Himmler would say about him

That's your ego talking.

I think cardio with COFFEE is even better

Attached: 1555131075137.webm (640x800, 2.49M)

>cardio
if you consider just walking at a normal pace and only sprinting if you need to go after an animal to be cardio then yeah
>combat sports
if you consider using sticks and stones as weapons as 'combat sports' then yeah

Take LSD, dissolves your ego.

3 years since I started calisthenics, never going back to weight lifting, even though I have mad respect for the big 4 and a bunch of other weighted exercises.

Calisthenics got me interested in flexibility training as well which is dope as hell.

this exercise is for show. Its more effective to break down front lever and back lever as separate skills.

Honestly who the fuck doesnt want to be able to lift a car? Seriously, name ONE person who wouldnt want to be able to given the opportunity.

everybody who wants to be ottermode

Otterfags are just prioritizing their looks over their strength. Ask any of them if they would want to be able to lift a car while looking the same, and they'll answer yes.

do you have any progress pics?

Humans have been ingesting substances since our time as primates. Plants create psychoactive chemicals for a reason you know.

Yeah now ask them if they would like to be capable of lifting a car but looking like a fucking fatty

>if you consider just walking at a normal pace and only sprinting if you need to go after an animal to be cardio then yeah
>he doesn't know
blueridgeoutdoors.com/running/the-human-limit/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

We're not sprint machines dumbass

Oh fuck this chick makes me INSTA DIAMONDS.

Puck Moonen

Attached: Puck Moonen.jpg (700x874, 119.45K)

why is he wearing a belt?

Probably headed to the gymnasium.

Attached: ArnoldWalkingShrtsNoShrtVenice.jpg (670x517, 90.46K)