/CFG/ Corona Fitness Virus General - FEARMONGER EDITION

PREVIOUS Stop the spam a /CFG/ is enough.
Put all Corona related fitness stuff in here.

(Can the mods pls close all other corona related threads? dont make this place a mess?)

ALL THAT BELONGS HERE:
>GYM'S CLOSED
>WHAT EXERCISES TO DO
>GENERAL HYSTERIA
>CRYING
>FEAR OF LOSING YOUR "GAINS" WITHOUT POSTING BODY
>R9K
>HOME GYM
>STOCKING UP FOR THE IMPENDING NOTHING
>THE BUZZ ALREADY DYING DOWN
>CORONA WILL BE IRRELEVANT IN 2 WEEKS
>MAKING UP LIES TO SCARE PUSSIES
>IGNORING THE FACT THAT THE GROCERY STORES ARE THE #1 PLACE TO TRANSMIT THE FLU
>PRODUCT SHILLING

youtube.com/watch?v=p_AyuhbnPOI
youtube.com/watch?v=JRaZLdBb3W8
youtube.com/watch?v=vc1E5CfRfos
youtube.com/watch?v=p_AyuhbnPOI

Attached: PUSSIES.png (1017x991, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GovMikeDeWine/status/1238177953126604801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

got a single barbell with 85lbs of weight
it works i guess

this is some serious blue pill cope shit. 20 days from now there will be millions of confirmed cases in america and you will start to see civil unrest at best, and full scale looting and riots at worst. just wait for the first big city like LA to say their hospitals are over capacity (which they basically already are) and see what happens. y'all are fucked

I WANT YOU TO SCREENSHOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID AND COME BACK HERE IN 20 DAYS WITH A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR BODY, TIMESTAMP, AND A PRINTOUT OF YOUR POST.

>Gym supposedly closed until April 1st
>World seems to be going to shit day by day
It's going to be extended isn't it

awful optimistic of you to assume we'll still have access to the internet when society crumbles

This isn’t serious at all. It’s just the government seeing what they can get away with over a C tier virus with an over exaggerated death count. This pandemic is shit. SHIT!

I LIVE IN LA COUNTY. I WENT TO EAT AT A RESTAURANT TODAY.

normalcy bias is a real thing

It's mostly lethal to the elderly, obese people, pregnant people and anyone with a respiratory problem -for now- but the more people it goes through the more it's potential to mutate and potentially become worse increase.

And considering Italy has lost 3k+ people to this in a couple of weeks (and no one other than the CCP knows how many people are dead in China) I'd say this is a lot fucking bigger than you're claiming it to be.

It's called prevention, and ignorant fucksticks like you who want to brush it off are the ones who put everyone else around you at risk.

I WENT TO EAT A CHINESE RESTAURANT. NO JOKE. THEN I WENT HOME AND DID A FULL LEG WORKOUT WITH MY ADJUSTABLE DUMBBELLS.

>I WENT TO EAT A CHINESE RESTAURANT
lol fucking RIP.

I MEANT EAT AT* A CHINESE RESTAURANT. I DID NOT EAT THE RESTAURANT.

SHIT.....

eating the restaurant sound like premium bulking

I JUST WANT CORONA ASAP SO I CAN GO TO SYNAGOGUES AND ABORTION CLINICS.

I appreciate your intent, but the research shows that young people and jews are all but immune to the disease so I suggest you direct your plaguebearing to more fruitful targets.

>jews are all but immune
I FUCKING KNEW IT, EVERY FUCKING TIME. WHERE WOULD YOU SUGGEST I GO?

How long is this going to go on for anons? Its only day 3 and i really fucking miss the gym

Agreed, this virus was engineered specifically to kill off boomers. I suggest you do just that.

18 months minimum before there is a vaccine. obviously the world economy cant hold up if people stop working for even a couple months so this is likely the end of civilization

How the fuck are any of us going to keep our gains?

>3k people out of literally millions
>All of which were older people with compromised immune systems as you just stated
>Omg look at the people it got already! This is super cereal you guys!
You just proved my fucking point. The amount of people it has killed compared to even more common illnesses proves how overblown this is. The hysteria which you’re contributing to is only making this shit worse. Hospitals are flooded because anyone with the sniffles thinks they need to be rushed to the hospital.

you should be more worried about acquiring weapons and ammunition

hospitals are overrun with people in critical condition you retard. theyre literally turning people away who arent deathly ill

3k people -so far-. It's not like it magically stopped user.
And citation needed that only the old died from it.

Seriously, quit trying to play ostrich by burying your head up your ass. Also I mentioned people with respiratory problems but you ignored that. Likely because that could be anyone one at any age. Asthma, Bronchitis, Pnuemonia, Emphysema, ect. Got any of that shit and you're fucked chuck.

But go on and peddle your bullshit. I look forward to your posts from the hospital since you think preventative measures are worthless.

>OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1584654381233.png (538x549, 278.04K)

Attached: 1569656351754.jpg (219x239, 3.87K)

I already have a gun nigga

You know what this is user? A military convoy of the dead to less populated because there aren't enough places to cremate the fucking bodies in Bergamo, Italy.

They're dropping so fucking fast and frequent that they can't even burn the fuckers fast enough anymore. Go fuck yourself with this "oh, it's all bullshit" crap.

Attached: JE0A3Ec.jpg (640x1158, 83.98K)

Either it's a serious disaster, such an absolute fucking scourge upon the earth that nothing will stand in its way and all we can do is stay holed up at home and pray the angel of death passes us by, all preventative measures rendered worthless, or it's not a big deal and preventative measures are worthless. you pick.

Or there is a middle ground and not everything is black and white your ignorant cuck.

It is a serious problem that can get a lot fucking worse if we don't take steps to keep it from being worse. The less we taking it seriously now the longer this shit will keep going around.

The fact you can't understand this is the part that baffles me. Let me try to explain it like handing a wildfire.

Taking preventative measures is a lot like having firebreaks in a forest to slow or halt the rate the fire spreads at (the fire being a metaphor for the virus here and the forest being everyone you've ever fucking met and everyone they met, ect). It might not completely stop the fire, but it sure the fuck keeps it from getting a lot worse until said fire can be contained and put out.

That's what we're dealing with, but in the middle of this your dumb ass is like "fuck it, let's throw diesel on the forest because nothing fucking matters!"

Quit being an unreasonable cunt nugget, stop thinking with your spincter and understand that this is something you should be doing not only for yourself but everyone you've ever walked by on the street, even if it might not effect you.

Plus the virus fucks your test levels, so even if you don't want to do it for them, do it for you gains.

Millions, really?

How do I know what resistance bands to buy? The ones I see have shit like Yoga attached to them, I want powerlifting ones

the governor of ohio thinks theres 100,000 infected in his state. and that tweet is a week old. yes, millions of americans are going to get this

Wtf? Of all the things I never expected a store to be out of!!! Bullets, camping food, knives, sure, but weights?!

Attached: 0D1E15F0-921E-4284-9E6C-9CAD11972210.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

twitter.com/GovMikeDeWine/status/1238177953126604801

my bad, he doesnt think its 100k, he said he KNOWS its at least 100k. burgers are fucked

My campus has a track with some bars off to the side.
I figure every day i will do 5 sets of
1 lap
8 chinup/pullups
30 situps
12 pushups
1 min plank
15 jump squats

Is this good to maintain? am imissing anything? should i add anyting?

Wrong stupid.
I didn’t ignore it I said people with pre-existing conditions that would of course make them more susceptible to it. You just want to ignore this fact because you want to be a retard and treat this like an unstoppable scourge that targets everyone. It’s common fucking knowledge at this point that it’s basically an old person targeting virus but this also extends to people with respiratory issues for the same fucking reasons.
>LOOK AT ALL THESE TRUCKS FILLES WITH DEAD BODIES
lmao you’re even more idiotic than this other guy if you actually are falling for this shit. Not every truck there is to carry away the fucking dead like the plague.

You're making me really happy to be in NW Montana user. Sure we have fuck all for self-sustaining infrastructure due to being in the middle of fucking nowhere and largely surrounded by mountains here, but at least the state only has 10 cases so far out of the over 300 people tested so far.

I think I've finally snapped. I just got a new job the beginning of March after being laid off November of last year. I went weeks barely having anything to eat some days due to money. I finally have the resources to get hardcore back into the swing of things. This week I did chest and back and now the fucking state locked down all gyms for who knows how long. Rotting for multiple more months inside is going to make me commit suicide.

I am for sure getting armed with my Trumpbux. I can't take the pressure or stress of overcoming my failures or external difficulties anymore.

Bros how much vitamin C should I take daily? I got a sensitive stomach and I dont want kidney stones so lower doses best doses.

all the dumbbells are gone in my area too. Gym closures are making people panic.

You're still ignoring how easily it passes and the negative test impact it seems. Even carriers can still be affected, and there is nothing to say this can't pick up some new mutation that hits a larger number of people. They already assume this is the result of two viruses basically mutating into a new strain, what's not to say that it doesn't pick up a third mutation, or a fourth? The more people those goes through unchecked the higher the odds of this face fucking us all increases.

How to obtain trumpbux? This whole fiasco is killing not just my gym time but even my labs have been canceled so I basically paid for school for fucking nothing.

You need to have filed taxes in 2019. I think there was something about a minimum 600$ check if you didn't make above minimum salary requirents but I'm not sure.

Speaking of being easily passed, where now up to 13,000+ cases in the US and rising.

ducktape 2liter bottles of water to both ends of a pole

>Stimulus checks: McConnell proposes $1,200 per person, $2,400 for couples under US coronavirus relief plan
+$500 per child also on the table
Numbers are still being argued though, but that looks like roughly the highest I could find.

it's incredibly easily passed: each person on average passes it to 2-2.5 people if no protective measures are taken. far more contagious than other diseases like the flu.

To add to that it hangs out in the air for 3 hours, copper for four hours, on porous surfaces like cardboard for 24 and on metal/plastic surfaces for up to 5 days.

You also incubate it for 2 weeks meaning you could spread that shit like crazy and not even know it.

This is the most Reddit tier comment i've seen here. Fuck off. The virus will be forgotten about about in 2-3 weeks

LMAO Imagine falling for this bullshit. It's just a tactic to induce fear in you and it's working. The only people to die are those who are 80+ and on their way out.

lol seething retarded faggot that didnt prep and doesnt like hearing the reality of the situation

Could it get worse and be genuinely serious? Sure. Is it worth absolutely obliterating our economy over? Hell fucking no. If this was actually plague tier than these steps are warranted but right now we’re losing way more than we need to.

So basically the Covid-19 was a different virus before it got into the bat, and then it changed after the bat and did it again after getting into the pangolim?
So this level of animals created a mutation and that's why the virus is so unique?

Well that’s bullshit. I never had a job so didn’t file any taxes but still that money could help me pay for school. My parents always said they would pay my way and fortunately they aren’t impacted too heavily by this shut down but still these are supposedly dire times.

>Is it worth absolutely obliterating our economy over? Hell fucking no
lmfao you must be trolling. youre headed for a MASSIVE recession best case scenario, and more than likely a full scale depression

Attached: 1584390026356.gif (600x770, 3.45M)

We have at least till the end of the year before we see proper recovery from the virus. And I don't mean just the virus itself, but the economy, stores, work, etc. This is shaping how the entire world works. Companies that have never been remote before are now working 100% remote. Schools are all online. Virtual happy hours. This is shaping murrica in ways that are good and bad.

You need to work on your reading comprehension and then try that post again.

right after i finish working on your slag mum

>Being a grannyfucker
Yikes. Ngmi.