Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtgXxWI017g
youtube.com/watch?v=kLdYD7g5QMA
youtube.com/watch?v=b2K3j4wyFss
youtu.be/iejlrA8ARHU
youtu.be/fA_5mkwChVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree

Attached: 1583879954968.png (1526x648, 1.12M)

Be honest. Twinkfano is an anti-carnivore. He already got one carnivore channel shut down (Bobby's perspective) now he's trying to get carnivore MD saladino disbarred from medicine.

Tufano is aligned with Veganism, and he spends his time attacking carnivores. Hopefully the AIDS gets him soon.

Attached: 1583095256014.png (1280x800, 520.1K)

he was mentally deranged before the diet. Carnivore diet is still retarded but the fact any of you alligned with this faggot to begin with says a lot.

Most youtubbers look mentally deranged, it's like it's a prerequisite

He's a chatterbate camwhore for gay men. He also admits to being a male prostitute as well.

Attached: 1583094428764.png (795x547, 368.19K)

This can't be real lmao

>Yes, I eat a balanced diet with plenty of both veggies and animal protein. How could you tell?

Attached: 1582628603490.jpg (859x960, 116.33K)

And here Michelle Lowe exposes her "carnivore" crush tufano for being a gay camwhore...

youtube.com/watch?v=EtgXxWI017g

Tufano calls for carnivore Dr saladino to lose his license ... Vegans pick up this fumble and run with it

youtube.com/watch?v=kLdYD7g5QMA
Here's traitor tufano helping out the vegans-

youtube.com/watch?v=b2K3j4wyFss

lmao its real

he'll never recover from this

Was he high here?

>carnivore diet makes you mentally deranged. I feel bad for this guy

He was a vegan during his chatturbate years.

>vegtards BTFO again

you mean top?

No I mean coked up

Unknown, but two or three of his camwhoring sessions are uploaded online .. I haven't watched it but apparently it's a couple of hours of him flirting with men, for pay, and shoving dildos up his ass on private session ... "Quote."

Lmao. I'm not surprised, just disappointed haha. He always seemed like a gay boy. Should've at least came out as a homo before the leaks got out and done it on his own terms, now it's too late

it's a deepfake.

he was a narcissistic faggot before he started youtube.
youtu.be/iejlrA8ARHU
youtu.be/fA_5mkwChVs

Attached: Francine Tufana.png (1382x2433, 944.6K)

go away you unhinged wop

he can't get hard anymore

>Bobby's perspective
ooooo i was looking for his leo actualized.org response yesterday no wonder i couldnt find it

that's a guy ?

>was

>t. ESL

I LIKE TO RECOMMEND CARNIVORE FOR SPECIFIC REASONS BUT I ENJOY THE FACT THAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TUFANO BEING A FAGGOT.
IF HE WASN'T A MENTALLY DERANGED PIECE OF SHIT, HE COULD HAVE BEEN PART OF A BIGGER MOVEMENT, BUT INSTEAD TRIED TO BE THE 'HEAD' OF THE CARNIVORE DIET LIKE HE'S SOME KIND OF MESSIAH.

SHOULD HAVE PICKED A TEAM AND JOINED IT, FRANK. INFORMATION ISN'T ANYBODY'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

post link

Admiral Brapdafi is a literal shitskin pajeet incel. Ugly as fuck. Why would you post his video?

Proof?

He was a faggot before the carnivore diet

Sorry for now. I saved an mage of the link somewhere and I'll make an effort to find it. Once I find it I'll post the link on every thread.

Homosexuality is a mental illness and sodomites are vastly more likely to suffer from other mental illnesses. I'd say ascribing to a meme diet is more a symptom of the former two than a meme diet causing mental illness (although it is a possibility)

Him getting bobbies perspective shut down was such a dick move. I hope he dies of aids.

Now Tufano is working on getting Dr saladins medical license revoked, and vegans are going to pile on. A few of these and he's going to piss off the wrong person.

He's comparable to VPN kikes trying to LARP as Christian influencers who believe in Flat Earth. Completely gay fucking shill.

He's a faggot, of course he's mentally deranged

Spic Jerry Seinfeld

> Not eating vegetables is a movement
hahaha

It's just Atkins all over again.

Adkins ate salads n shit if I recall.

Barely, but it's basically the same idea of a high protein diet.

Adkins was right, for his time, and he outlasted a lot of vegans. But his ideas weren't refined as modern carnivores. We avoid oxilates and anti-nutrients as much as possible.

Attached: 1567021872445.png (691x751, 178.3K)

I feel like his diet was a bit too high fat, but fair.

>he thinks pic related is anything but a logical fallacy
Pls go Fag Tufago

wow the guy that wears makeup in his videos and recommends an extreme diet is also a faggot? so surprised , not

He's got a big uncut donger. Even though he looks like my white friend Matt doing a Medface minstrel show he mogs me.

>NOT EATING MEAT IS A MOVEMENT
HAHAHA

IF YOU FOLLOW EITHER ONE FANATICALLY, YOU'RE A RETARD.

He died overweight and with an extensive cardiac history.

He was the prototype for the keto/carnivore movement

He old was he 71?
Lived 5 years longer than the founder of the Vegan society in the us. Like tufano, the vegans love Atkins, and hom dinshah (their leader) is down the memory hole lol.

I hope you don't die Young like hom dinshah.

Attached: Please Think Before you Eat.jpg (2363x3113, 1.52M)

I weep bitter tears every time another brave vegan dies for his cause. (Peter Salman age 51)

Atkins outlived him by 20 years. and the vegans use Atkins to promote their death cult?

Attached: 1581186323283.png (1280x800, 769.92K)

The vegtards are so satanic they will lie about and make fun of our poor Atkins who died to an unfotunate accident.

Attached: XZPBOPM.png (1408x176, 26.05K)

Vegans don't care about life or death, even attacking an old man after his life is done, if they think it helps the vegan propaganda effort.

>Crown Shakur

straight men wont hate on this guy.
the whole man whore is just his hustle.
he DOES have some good advice.

but didnt he die from slipping on ice and hitting his head?

starting steak&eggs diet as soon as my carb stash runs out bros, what am I in for?

Yes, but I don't use that as a defense. A frail old man running around outside on the ice after 70 indicates he didn't have much sense. He should have stayed home under his covers binge watching Netflix and having his food delivered by Uber eats.

Still RIP he tried to warn us.

Attached: 1583844942258.jpg (550x547, 56.27K)

Glory. But don't change over all at once. It's a nasty shock to the system, joe Rogan testified to this. Uncle Bart Kay says 20 weeks to gradually change over your diet would be ideal.

FUCK OFF FRANK

I knew there was something off about him.

He was likely just going out for the mail and slipped. I mean he and his wife lived alone and unassisted.

I think I heard katkins was walking to work through the snow and met his fate. If I ever get to 70 remind me to slow down and take it easy. (Retire and don't go out in the snow)

RIP he fought the disgusting vegan agenda.

It's more that the carnivore community attracts people who are deeply skeptical and irrationally afraid of science.