Mire Thread

I'll start
>Be me
>Come back Home because of Corona-chan
>Haven't seen mum in a long time
>Mum asks me alarmed if I'm doing steroids when I remove my shirt

Attached: 1583309967697.jpg (1024x1024, 94.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Lansky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off coomer incestbait poster

Who is this

that’s me

ur kinda cute :3

What the fuck, how the fuck do you think of that interaction as incest? You're fucked in the head

Attached: 1543941689524.jpg (905x881, 266.42K)

thanks beb

clearly she wants the d(ick) but she’s afraid that a roided up boy would destroy her mumbum

CAN I GET A SNIFF
YOU KNOW I'M GOOD FOR YA

Imagine pulling those panties to the side and spreading her ass so her wet pussy could get stretched by raw BBC till shes squirting and creaming all over that Black dick

Based BBCposter

I just wanna lick her asshole

Attached: 1581613014020.jpg (378x483, 228.32K)

Lol of course the Black guns are the biggest. Art imitates life

Are you alright?

The thought of Black dick pounding her eager wet pussy is so hot fuck I just wanna see her get BLACKED RAW

Attached: Coomer.jpg (760x997, 285.69K)

>come home from work
>2 year old runs into my legs and wants to play
>wife gives me a kiss
>dinner on the stove
Suburban life mires are the pinnacle of life.

When was the last time you talked to your parents? How's your relationship with your father?

based

Mutts law

Guarantee your wife is taking BBC on the side. All women crave getting their pussies stretched and dominated by big Black dick

Imagine pulling those panties to the side and spreading her ass so her wet pussy could get stretched by raw BWC till shes squirting and creaming all over that White dick

why do you do this chang

Lol go ask 100 women which race has the biggest dicks. We all know its BLACK MEN

Can all of you please just kys? I’m so disgusted by this persistent nigger dick posting

Attached: 2B7D4394-A76F-4E1F-BA59-14DCF0F1BA0A.jpg (208x243, 7.06K)

Lol go ask 100 women which race has the biggest dicks. We all know its WHITE MEN.

Knowing their own women prefer their former slaves for their BBCs and superior sexual prowess fills the white man with impotent rage

don't even reply to this fag. he's fishing for (you)s

It’s like this whole thread has nothing to do with fitness and only involves dyel coomers

Attached: 893AF572-D3EA-4695-A307-3D55FA45CFAD.jpg (592x443, 37.78K)

Lol little white boi peepee LMAO @ u senpai

How come every thread on a fitness board devolves into arguments about Black mens penises?

White men and women are both obsessed with Black dick, for different reasons - white women crave it, and white men envy it

had me in the first half ngl

*PFFFFffFffffffffffffPPPPPpppppptttttttttttt*

Attached: 1528667371007.jpg (830x468, 22.28K)

It's just one retard baiting for dat dere (you)s and every old dumbass falling for it.

Schizo time

>Mum asks me alarmed if I'm doing steroids when I remove my shirt
Well, are you?

Mutt’s law

Attached: 10581A9C-58AA-4F63-912E-B183522BCFCE.png (640x829, 154.34K)

Why are european men so intimidated by the discussion of Big Dicks?

Only mires Ive gotten that i care about really are from my gfs brothers. Means something more when its from a straight guy i guess. They were pretty simple
>you are solid
>you are fuckin huge

incest is cool, its very hip

There is literally not a single board that isn't talking about the bbc and if you find one I'll go there right now and I'll get to posting.

BLACKED - Racist image board gets filled with BBC

Regular americans are probably frothing at the mouth from you people confirming mutt's law, time and time again.

Attached: 1572645539724.png (572x496, 26.05K)

>Be depressed from being inside and from failed relationship
>Go to local park to look for bars to workout since gym is closed
>Get a good workout in
>Get hot and take off shirt
>Get mires from girls walking by
>Instantly feel better about my situation

I'm still getting over it but there are plenty of bitches in the sea

Attached: 1581906460053.jpg (1080x1350, 1.47M)

BLACKED was literally started by a European man. Once you go Black, you never go back

It was started by a jew lmao

I find that hard to believe, sauce?
If he's "from europe", is his last name shekelstein?

How does it feel knowing your women prefer your former slaves?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Lansky
They don't

My Moms sister (aunt) once grabbed feeled my bicep and pecs and then quickly said sorry and left the room

Black dick completely changes womens outlook on sex. Its like finally getting a wagyu steak (Black dick) and having to go back to $4/pound ground beef (white dick)

Ah, a Jew born in Europe, living in America.
Yea, this is totally on Europe.

Attached: 1573761777381.jpg (398x398, 29.7K)

based

Based white race realist

sure it was rabbi

its some r9k mentally disabled person that keeps spamming this board with it. Or a bunch of people. Like the forced and coordinated Coomer thing that I think was a bunch of people on discord coordinating. I forget the details. But yeah, it's none of the true fit bros. Just a bunch of autists.

Lol another paranoid white incel rears its head. Nothing coordinated about recognized Black men have bigger dicks and superior sexual prowess

Lol apt analogy

Attached: 1243818239612.gif (300x200, 1.88M)

thanks for understanding bro, buttblasted mutts make me ashamed of living here