Do I have Chad face?

Do I have Chad face?

Attached: IMG_20181128_103758.jpg (1200x1600, 189.33K)

Unfortunately not but it doesn't matter

Surely you can't be serious

lol

You look ok. 3.6 roentgens

You look more like a Fernando to me, opie.

>non-white
>Chad
pick one

No, but it could be worse

Being Chad is a state of mind, pay no mind to the coomers and gymcels who have been brainwashed by this board. Being Chad is self improvement, being morally upright, not caring what others think because you are confident in yourself. Being Chad is not being a pussy when it comes to life, a hard workout, or doing something you don't what to do but must be done. Being Chad isn't about something as arbitrary as the shape of your skull.
>Inb4 lol u probably would say the same about bf%
No, if you're 25%+ bf you are not a Chad because you are a lazy fat fuck.

yes

I doubt this is you. But if it is, you're a decent-looking guy. Try smiling, train your mind and body.

Nigger

Ms13 vibes

You've got main-bad-guy-in-a-streetfighter-movie face, so yeah, basically Chad. I'd agree with the other user, try smilin', put some color to that face, even if things seem down. You've got a charismatic look for sure, you need only to use it.

Attached: 1357716824343.png (256x252, 69.84K)

Cris, stay off of Yas Forums and practice drawing from reference. You don't have a chad face. You have schizophrenia.

And you're a chump mufucka. How dare you judge someone else you know nothing about. How's about askin' him about his day? Didn't occur to you?

Attached: 1359729957061.jpg (411x600, 70.72K)

So much cope in one post.

Being chad = face frame height

being bald made you a sⲟy guzzling switch playing orbiter

do an hair tresplant and you'll have one

Maybe in a 3rd world shithole

Attached: nash.jpg (513x703, 173.36K)

>And you're a chump mufucka. How dare you judge someone else you know nothing about. How's about askin' him about his day? Didn't occur to you?

Attached: B80E5F53-9EC1-437E-8BEE-A35543E7B646.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)

Looks like hitler's wet dream
Aryan god

Fuck off, Chris. Go back to /agdg/, there your autism is at least funny instead of sad.

you look like a rapist

>NEVER IMPROVE, you're fucked from birth
Sad

Yes

OP is a typical 5.5, I've been called a 7/10

Attached: uAKjQkDlb9vjwRPh4j0cjbqUdZ30Zfn3yaeq8gKgT5Q.jpg (1920x2560, 388.03K)

>IF I JUST AUTISTICALLY NOT TOUCH MY COCK FOR 6 MONTHS AND LIFT WEIGHTS ILL BECOME A CHAD RIGHT GUYS???

I'm sorry you have given up on life and feel the need to spread your despair on the internet. I unironically feel bad for you

ay dios mio

At least he knows he is doing it.
Your response is just as cringe and the saddest part is you don't even realize it.

kys yourself

>I'm sorry you have given up on life and feel the need to spread your despair on the internet. I unironically feel bad for you

Attached: D0E4F38F-A1B6-4D5F-9AA9-FC9C9C7D25E6.jpg (728x678, 50.44K)

He's not wrong. Youre nothing but a despair merchant. Nobody cares about you nor ever will.

Attached: 1584092814799.png (499x618, 732.72K)

I like how fit has been turning more in more into socr9k

Objectively 3/10
Objectively a 5.5, very bad features

Not sure but I’d shit my pants if I came across you in a dark alley, late at night.

Based blackpill poster, am I chad?

>

AJSKAKSKAJSKAKSKAKSKAJAJSKAJSKAJAKAKSKAJAKAJAJSJAJAJA

lower third too narrow and you seem to have nct

oh dios mío querido santo, sálvame, la creatura ha despertado y vendrá por nosotros, la encarnación de todo lo malo del universo, la abominación de las américas, el duende de la perdición, el espíritu de la oscuridad...

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maléficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, la luz extinguida, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, la abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja la aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

Agreed on the nct, gladly I don’t have any eyelid exposure, might get canthoplasty down the line in a couple years- for the narrow lower third can this be mitigated with working the masseter muscle or is that just Reddit cope

Attached: 4EB22BF8-ED68-4E51-BDE7-AC563B99FF1B.jpg (610x480, 52.96K)

Not him but it is possible.

Search up bruxism hypertrophy.

Based
Based

it's not the MASSETER.

it's the chin, lacks angularity, a square chin implant would benefit you alot

If you can do that you then Chad was inside you all along.

>mfw el goblinos post their ugly faces on my board

Attached: IMG-8a51ba3b709750d3d4634e7df373dd5b-V.jpg (1600x1067, 227.78K)

Yo, first of all kid.

YOURE A MUTT!

$ECOND....

YOURE NOT ME!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!

Attached: Snapchat-265942194.jpg (1280x2375, 670.43K)

Ok
Chin does seem to be a bigger problem, guess I’ll have to beard fraud until I can get some money- around how much would I be looking at in the US?

Sick dubs chad.

Attached: Snapchat-1270314220.jpg (688x1277, 152.91K)

Thanks chad. The spike looking dope af.

Smash stacy recently? I know she got that modeling gig in cali and she had to move but she flys back on the weekends u said?

Attached: Snapchat-352775674.jpg (688x1277, 182.8K)

>NW3 hairline
ouch! indeed

OP, why are you drying tampons behind your head?

Made me laugh audibly like an autist but post front profile hgh caveman looking Slav nigger

Yeah bro. We've been on a pretty rigorous cardio/alcohol/sex routine. Trying to grow her to 6'4 to expand her modeling career. Her tits are getting too big though, haha what a problem am I right? Milk!!!

Man I love my gf STACY.

Attached: Snapchat-234538260.jpg (1680x3360, 1.25M)

Lmao all those girls are disgusting dude, you’re dating below your league

If that's a picture of you, then no.

Those slags are fucking ugly

based Anglo Saxon phenotype

>runescape
cringe

You're good looking for a chink. But not chad sadly. Definitely above average though

No zygos, fat, soi beard, nigger nose, droopy eyes, shit frame

XD cope cope cope everything is cope xD
Fucking projecting moron.

Sure bro

Attached: 32C1EE79-A4F8-4100-AB0B-5581C56D3F94.jpg (722x1280, 121.88K)