What do you usually wear at the gym?

What do you usually wear at the gym?

Attached: 1583663058976.webm (360x640, 3M)

I thought someone painted her picture with MS paint at first

is that victoria justice?

why would I wear anything

Women should be banned from the gym, or at minimum, there should be a men's only gym

I hate gym thots and people who wear skittles coloured clothing.

Attached: no.jpg (506x561, 53.4K)

My worst shorts and shirt, i change shirt after every workout

dunno ive never been to the gym

t-shirt, sweatpants, underwear, socks, weightlifting shoes and eyeglasses

I don't understand why you incels have such an issue with women. If you don't like how they're dressed, don't fucking look at them. Who cares if they're purposely fishing for attention or not. We don't fucking live in saudi arabia, women can dress however they want

Attached: 1571410682451.jpg (570x538, 36.03K)

This that the Victorious girl? Damn, she went from Disney actress to shitty influencer?

I appreciate the scent vents in the back.

Attached: sniff gif.gif (750x416, 1.24M)

Yes, shes an angel.

Old t-shirt, long-sleeve underarmor shirt, running tights.

/guy

Attached: 51AB8D87-DB17-48FD-B26D-8B2D29A2B85D.jpg (480x480, 45.22K)

just when you thought womens gym clothing couldnt get sluttier. soon their ass cracks will be intentionally showing.

Women wear what we want them to show /thread
(Suffrage without classical education was a mistake)

Nice enabling you fucking retard. People like these cause the downfall of western civilisation.

>women wearing tight clothes is the downfall of western civilisation
virgin hands typed this post

>women purposely wear tight, revealing and brightly colored clothes designed to attract attention
>just ignore it
Not everyone here has low test like you. All women do is pointless meme exercises, wasting everyone's time. Why women are allowed autonomy in the first place is beyond me. They're the niggers of genders.

>Nice enabling you fucking retard. People like these cause the downfall of western civilisation.

Attached: 1579447429087.jpg (354x439, 32.55K)

Under Armour T-shirt, not-too-long shorts, and Vibram FiveFingers. If and when I get well past lmao1plaet I’ll look into better shoes, but what I have is close enough to lifting barefoot for me.

pol in a nutshell

imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1578426973154.jpg (800x802, 94.07K)

Facts

this would make sense if trannies didnt actually exist and werent currently shitting up the videogame industry

Except hes right

"The alt right created trannies to scare themselves
Die you delusional cunt

the only people that are mad about women wearing revealing clothing are closeted gays or insecure about a free test boost. which is basically Yas Forums in general.

Attached: 1561287636867.jpg (415x604, 50.02K)

Snug plain tees and ranger panties

who is this?

fuck off you utter faggots
id much rather share my gym with thots and stare at their asses than being harrassed by literal faggots which i already am. only closet fags like you unironically wish for an all mens gym

Attached: 1583855422553.png (804x743, 21.75K)

UDTs > Ranger panties

Fact: victoria justice should be the ultimate endgoal for any true Yas Forumsizen. She is literally made for chad cock. Pumping to her before pumping iron will give you a 700% test boost

Attached: cszfyr1li3521.jpg (512x768, 48.24K)

Attached: 1qFERN0x0k7niuEos3dNqfxMJNFVZ4L-dJWzJt1Ex6U.jpg (465x768, 72.98K)

t-shirt and jogging bottoms
I go there to lift heavy objects not be a fag

Alphalete and Vanquish Athletics gear. Its expensive but when you start to get larger, regular clothing just makes you look bulky. These brands accentuate my form nicely. Its like going from normal button-down dress shirts to an actually tailored dress shirt. I lift for aesthetics, so why wouldn't I want to look aesthetically pleasing in the gym?

They're athleisurewear as well, so I can wear it when going out when I want to really show off my muscles without looking like a tryhard in a tank-top.

Also I fully support gym thots dressing like gym thots. That is a nice, easy test boost during every workout.

Attached: 1575946595200.jpg (843x871, 35.58K)

Why did she never get her big break? She's so hot

Poor man's Nina Dobrev

She's pure compared to her other kids channel stars like Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Bella Thorne, etc. Wasn't willing to whore herself out to the elites to get her clout

Full gymshark mate.

Gotta look swag af

bro i cant give a shit about that. ill wear old athletic shirts that help with sweat and feel nice but ive never spent more than 5 bucks on one. if I want to look like a vain faggot I wear a tank top, which I do from time to time.

I get it with regular clothes, but not with ones you sweat in and wash a shit ton.

Whatever I slept in. I just do faggy bodyweight shit (started quite old and with a bad back) so there's no point joining up anywhere.

ok last one sorry mods

Attached: 2rwfnokv07e41.jpg (512x768, 44.31K)

i coomed

oh god why cant i be a girl wear slutty clothes and get gangbanged by every guy in the gym

Tanktop and reebok shorts I got cheap as shit at walmart.
I might get a pair of shorts that have compression on the quads so I don't have to worry about flashing my junk when doing floor exercises but I usually wear compression underwear anyways.

Built for BHC (Big Hispanic Cock)

Attached: 51ElfREVISL._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 21.96K)

Haha

Gymshark stringer, gym shorts, chucks

Hips not wide enough and she doesn't have a nice puffy vulva like BLACC queens.

Attached: 4as4c5hfc7e41.jpg (1080x1325, 140.53K)

God VJuice is so pure, I wish she were my gf

Absolute seething incel

Absolute top tier foot game. She is literally the perfect woman and the reason why I lift.

I wear a tank top on days i'm working upper body and t-shirt on days i'm working out legs.

Shame and regret from too many years of bulking through the best lifting years of my life.

Cute tummy

Holy fuk

The eternal simp

Fuck off, gym and jog thots are gods gift, i fucking love staring at asses while i rest

Cope

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

This bad boy.

(please dont bully this me before going to the gym)

Attached: monkee.jpg (1628x1956, 701.05K)