When did realize that you had made it? Pic related

When did realize that you had made it? Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20200315-131951_Messages.jpg (1079x257, 51.66K)

Its a man

Nope. But would it matter?

Context?

Fucking some degenerate whore means you made it? Decent women don’t send texts like that.

All women are like this

>girl telling guy "i cant wait to fuck YOU"

beta confirmed

Virgin confirmed

Realistically you could have received this message and never stepped into a gym.

Wow op fucked a chick? Great for you. Trash humblebrag thread.

when you can fuck so hard you send girls to the hospital for spinal fractures

every girl I've fucked who has wanted it again has said either "i want your dick" or "please come fuck me" or "when are WE going to fuck?" never "i cant wait to fuck you".

youre a beta, plain and simple and this girl is probably fat and ugly

Of course it would retard

It would be even better

I once got a “I miss your handprint on my ass so bad” and that was my peak as a man

>fucking the same guy twice

user what do you think making it means?

cool blog entry, how do I unsubscribe?

Not fat or ugly. Definitely a whore though. If you dont have a side chick who can fuck you you're the beta.

Serena Abweh responded to a insta message I sent her, I am ready to die now.

>a side chick
post skin color

also LMAO @ even being in a relationship if you're going to fuck other girls. peak nigger IQ

what did you send

have sex

homosexuals are horny 24 hours a day and will fuck literally everyone and everything so obviously it would

I told her I love her and she said she luhhs me too! I usually hate dudes who care about e-girls but shes so cute.

Was "making it" always defined as vapid sexual gratification, or did it become this way when the coomers took over?

Attached: 1582923685773.jpg (343x600, 37.82K)

hahhaha umad

I'm white

"making it" has always been about becoming a shredded cunt, fucking hot easy sluts and partying ever since the zyzz days

Good point

It does cuz guys fuck anything that moves.

Sage

Tinder whore I met a while ago. Started fucking her again after new years cut. She's a fit chick and loves to talk about the gym.

post hand

I'm fit enough to get texts from hot degenerate whores who have a line of simps a mile long waiting to lick their boots.

Attached: 20200315_135942.jpg (4032x3024, 3.8M)

slavs aren't white

post body

German + British Amerimutt here

proof this was even sent by another person

Attached: smug smoll.jpg (229x220, 9.62K)

Making it is seeing yourself in the mirror and being happy with the reflection. It is waking up and feeling true gratitude to have the life you have. It is falling asleep at night knowing that you have done your best to approach your target of reaching your highest potential.

>some thot want's to use me as a biological dildo, I've totally made it d00d
You simping hard boi.

can the two of you fit in a row boat?

Not as hard as you're COPEing

hey user, I am happy for u, can u post body pls, I wanna see what I gotta look like to at least have a chance at a thot

There are actually 0 female names that start with R

Post a pic of her to confirm making it status

Rebecca

The chicks I fuck on the side get made up names in my phone. Can't have my gf finding out if she gets nosey.
>inb4 what about this message
It's been deleted

Fpbp

This

Rachel, rebecca, riley, rey, robin, roxanne, ruby, raven, raegan, rosie, rheese, rita, rossamund, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Rachel, rebecca, riley, rey, robin, roxanne, ruby, raven, raegan, rosie, rheese, rita, rossamund, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

I honestly would not even feel comfortable knowing a person like this. What a freak; a complete abomination devoid of all morality and greater purpose.

Robert, Ronald, Richard, Ross, Retard, Racist, Rotate, Retract, Rock, Rope, Ratthew, Ralex, Raykwon,

I will never make it

white incel hands typed this post

Good for you user. I'm glad you have morals. I however do not. And I really enjoy fucking whores.

Question since you've made it. Have you started to feel less emotionally connected to your gf since fucking other girls? Also how long you been dating her

le morals is incel cope

she wrote it as she was cleaning cum out of ass

Who cares shes just a slut?