Corona Home Gym General

They all laughed as I worked to find replacement lifts that challeneged me just as much as gym lifts so i could continue to workout at home and at hotels.

Who's laughing now?

Corona home gym general.

What equipment do you have?
What home routines/exercises do you have?

Attached: 20200315_003607.jpg (2884x2184, 3.25M)

cute kot!

pull up tower with dips attachments. barbells. plates, for carries also. gymnastic rings. yoga mats. sand bags. resistance bands. mostly just use the rings attached to the tower. found it on craiglist for $35, probably 200 new though. best shit ive ever bought

Pics of homegym/gymnastics rings?

How did you secure them?

More pics of that cat OP

well ill be damned. i have that same bench & barbell. also an olympic one too though

I-is this real???

Attached: IMG_0969.jpg (480x471, 11.92K)

?

Attached: 20200315_011528.jpg (1908x1647, 1.85M)

Some fag coughed on me when I was at the gym today see ya Yas Forums

Attached: 1ff.jpg (633x758, 50.49K)

You spent money on dumbbells but couldn't bother with more plates?

Lmao this is that fucking weirdo that benching with shit weight and and thinks he's the shit

I got an olympic bench set up with a barbell today. I can squat, deadlift and bench. Along with other excercises with the barbell. Not getting corona at the gym.

sand bags are like 2.50 ea at Lowes. pillow sized bags

Why do i need more plates when the dbs ARE the plates???

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize (3).gif (368x560, 2.04M)

Home gym mustard race czeching in you fucking homos. Chest and tris tonight. Feels good. Did I mention you are all fags?

Attached: IMG_20200307_212257806.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

Nice poster of a guy holding his cock you absolute flamer

Really nice set up, I only have bench and a barbell. Can do alot though with just that but i miss doing triceps with a pulley :( Or lat pull down etc

That's Marky Mark you pants shitting retard.

I just got kettlebells and a pull up bar, saves me a ton of money and time

Oh yeah that really makes it better cock smoker

Pepe to watch over me bench

Attached: IMG_20200223_223605461_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

God damn...jelly.
Is this a basement, garage, or separate building?

I wish i had taken the back seat out of my first car before sending it to junkyard.

Many fun times in the back and good memories of car in general.

You must be 18 to post here little guy.

Detached garage. Insulated and heated. I got the van bench from a friend who owns a flower delivery biz and didn't need the rear bench.

I used to own an anytime fitness franchise. All this equipment was the old stuff that I replaced so I brought it home and set myself up.

An old HS associate stopped me at my anytime fitness a couple weeks ago and said he was "the owner/manager" of like 7 of them including the one i was at.

What exactly does this mean? Did you just pay money to setup? Operate?

How much did it cost?
Where did you get the money?
What are margins like?
Whats the biggest cost of owning a gym?
Did you stop? If so, why?

Yes

Sorry, it's too late at night. I ate a bunch of shitty junk food now I feel like shit. I don't feel like writing a well thought out response.

I got into it with a partner. Bought him out 5 years ago. Sold it last month. Corporate sucks. Landlords suck. I wanted out.

I bought a set of dumbbells and a pull up bar.

No bench tho. What can I replace the bench press with? I can kind of do a floor press but it doesn't feel very effective.

Stability ball. The big inflatable rubber balls. Can be had for a few burgerbucks at Goodwill usually. Dumbbell pressing off that is real comfy

Home gym wins again

Ordered some adjustable dumbbells, already have parallettes and a pullup bar. Nearby park has a dip station and many pullup bars so I'm going to use those too. I've been planning to learn handstand and and front lever stuff, now is the best time.

I wanted to install a pull up bar at home, but then I changed my mind in favor of gymnastic rings. It fits more my workout style, is more versatile and most likely even cheaper.

So the question would be how to mount them. I think some something like pic related would be ideal, then you are very flexible with where to place them and I could even use it for a punching bag, that I can move out of the way when not used. Only problem, those rails are kinda expensive because the are meant for physio therapy and stuff like that. Do you maybe know of any cheaper alternatives?

forgot the pic, sorry just got up.

Attached: system-t-decke-0917_01vdwo9ux34jn9D.jpg (1280x720, 415.15K)

Lmao@everybody that doesn't have a home gym setup, isn't stocked up to the max with whey and meat, blasting 500 mg Test-E/week for those sweet corona quarantine gains.

Pull-Up tower with dip attachment, two adjustable dumbbells with weights up to 40 kg per side, ez bar, adjustable bench, resistance bands, mats.

7.5 kg of protein powder, creatine, vitamin D, vitamin C, vitamin K2, Omega 3, BCAAs, Preworkout, Melatonin, Zinc, Magnesium, L-Arginine, L-Theanine, L-Tryptophan

10x Test-E 10 ml vial
150x Aromasin 20 mg
30x Nolvadex 10mg
20x Kamagra 100 mg
50x T5 ECA
HCG
Enough syringes and needles for the next millenium

50g Phenibut pills
20 Xanax bars
2g MDMA

5 kg frozen beef
5 kg frozen chicken
10 kg rice
10 kg noodles
50 eggs
10 packs of skyr
25 cans of baked beans
25 cans of green beans
10 cans of tuna
10 cans of chicken

50x Ibuprofen
25x Paracetamol
1000 ml Disinfectant

1 handmade gondola from my gf

Attached: 855970db6ecceff7b9c361ba95c93e03.jpg (750x2032, 377.17K)

thats the gayest looking rack ive ever seen

It's not a rack lad

do u ever feel the need to bolt down your rack?

dips

Mirin...

Damn nigga how many cats do you have

clap push ups and clap dips

Stuck home with a pull up bar, 200lbs weights, one barbell and two adjustable dumbbells, a squat stand and a bench. I can't go to heavy because I don't trust the set-up that much.

Looking for a 3days split routine. Any advice?

I've been bulking from October 2019 went from 141 to 175. now gyms are closed till the 31st.. i want to bulk till 198. what should i do in the mean time?

Bought a pair of 16kg kettlebells. Going to get a pull-up bar installed. Not easy to bulk with but overall a cheap solution so far. Will work towards cycles of German Volume Training of 10x10, ladder workouts and bodyweight.

I recognize that setup...based boomer?

I woke up with a sore throat. Should I still try and work out? I don't think its corona cause my temp is stable.

Go buy a bench?

>roiding
KEK what a faggot

Weighted calisthenics are the best option here, you'll need minimal equipment and sub-100lbs worth of external resistance (unless you're very advanced) to get killer upperbody work in.

My routine:
DB Bench Press
DB Incline Bench Press
DB Crossover Flys
DB Shoulder Press
DB Lateral Raises
DB Close-Grip Bench
Triceps Extensions

Pull-Ups
DB Rows
DB Low Rows
DB Reverse Flys
Preacher Curls
DB Hammer Curls

Deadlifts
Squats
Wall Sits
Calf Raises
Abs

Based home gym patrician

Attached: IMG_20200102_160210-1052x7800.jpg (1052x780, 126.03K)

>20 Xanax bars
>2g MDMA
based

Clean asf
Mirin

Thanks, I also have some other stuff in other room like rubber mats for dl, non oly weights, adjustable dbs, gymnastic rings and some 5 kg non oly bars.

Attached: 4 cm thick -platform-.jpg (928x1250, 69.71K)

Gotta vacuum it every 2 weeks or so because dust gets visible on the corners, also gotta clean power bars from the chalk.

Lots of brainless retards are overlooking their pets in their mindless panic shopping. I salute you, home gym master race user.

Attached: 1583164198425.jpg (760x500, 49K)

I miss my kitty :(

mi espaƱita, que tal la vida por usa ?

> roids
> skyr
> mdma
> gf made ugly gondola

Uhmmm hello, BASED department?

He's not ugly he's made with a lot of love

I bought a jump rope and a set of resistance bands.
What should my routine be?

this looks so based, fuck, mirin